PDA

View Full Version : What's going on? No changes here at all

khanine
11-21-12, 10:54 PM
So I keep seeing all the buzz about the new updates. Some said android got it and some said they didn't. Some said iOS did, but I got nothing. Still the same quests/goals. But I did see the new decos and dragons and is wondering how to unlock it...

Tango_K
11-21-12, 11:01 PM
Same situation,apparently some of us did not get the update even if weare using iOs. HopeTL resolve his soon

khanine
11-21-12, 11:05 PM
They better resolve it soon... The fact that I keep seeing there is no habitat max increase is making me very pissed/sad >___<

khanine
11-21-12, 11:05 PM
And that adds to not seeing the update -___-

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 11:11 PM
go to app store and update

khanine
11-21-12, 11:13 PM
go to app store and update

Already did but nothing. It also might help if you know that I used new dawn

greygull
11-21-12, 11:16 PM
It's the regular version of Dragon Story that got the update, not New Dawn :)

DjrainbowBRAINS
11-21-12, 11:52 PM
Lets be realistic folks! This is a big update! It goes in patches! It takes time! Lots of players! Pps. It is NOT just on the original DS that would make ZERO sense. I can see both dragons the new decor on both apps! It's possible that the ACTUAL update day... TOMORROW might release some stuff?! Maybe they had to get stuff out in order for everyone to have all of this by tomorrow?! Hmm... Lol

TL has very VERY poor business ethics lol but they are new! BUT they never cease to keep me excited!! Honestly NO ONE has these dragons and goals yet??

Tango_K
11-22-12, 12:55 AM
Lets be realistic folks! This is a big update! It goes in patches! It takes time! Lots of players! Pps. It is NOT just on the original DS that would make ZERO sense. I can see both dragons the new decor on both apps! It's possible that the ACTUAL update day... TOMORROW might release some stuff?! Maybe they had to get stuff out in order for everyone to have all of this by tomorrow?! Hmm... Lol

TL has very VERY poor business ethics lol but they are new! BUT they never cease to keep me excited!! Honestly NO ONE has these dragons and goals yet??

To be honest, its like almost half of the players playing got the update already, leaving some of us with no updates at all. Oh well, hope everything turns out well tmr with the mirage dragon :D

atrayue
11-22-12, 01:22 AM
The update is in the old Dragon Story app. I kno, it doesn't make sense that they would upgrade old version, but they did. Check it out. There is an Album that shows all your dragons. If u have enough you can collect rewards. One of the rewards is the Scarecrow Dragon, another is gold. I collected both but they only show up in original version. When I open New Dawn, they're not there. I'm playing on my iphone. My question is... Do we only play from original Dragon Story? Hopefully in next couple days the update will apply to New Dawn as well...

Zulac99
11-22-12, 04:15 AM
I got the Scarecrow in one nest and the Storm Dragon in the other :)

So cool, and I was lucky I had both nests clear.

tbka
11-22-12, 05:08 AM
... and I was lucky I had both nests clear.

I did not have my nest clear, but the egg got stored so I could hatch it later. I was very glad for this too.

kwhales
11-22-12, 05:50 AM
For those who do not have the old version of DS. IT IS STILL AVAILABLE and ITS FREE. My daughter never had it until the goals came up. She downloaded it last night and all the goals are there and attainable---except she doesn't have enough dragons to earn them yet.

So, download the free game and get the goals and the gold and the dragons and the sword. Once you hatch the dragons, and place the sword, you can delete the game.

I just hope they do something for their loyal android players.

retro71
11-22-12, 06:08 AM
I am on android, I didn't get update right away, but discovered I had to go to the app settings on my phone and touch the "allow automatic updates". It brought me right up to speed. Maybe this will help someone else :-)

lylahmae
11-22-12, 06:11 AM
For those who do not have the old version of DS. IT IS STILL AVAILABLE and ITS FREE. My daughter never had it until the goals came up. She downloaded it last night and all the goals are there and attainable---except she doesn't have enough dragons to earn them yet.

So, download the free game and get the goals and the gold and the dragons and the sword. Once you hatch the dragons, and place the sword, you can delete the game.

I just hope they do something for their loyal android players.
I think the old regular dragon story is now the most current you should not delete it.

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:03 AM
Once the new dragon eggs on in the nest and the sword in stone deco is placed, it shows up on new dawn. Both games take alot of storage on my phone, so one has got to go. I deleted it months ago, then yesterday, brought it back to get the new dragons. So, whether it's the most updated, you can always bring it back. I personally like the new version look better. But, yes, if you delete it, you will no longer have storage and the ablum to look at, but again, you can always download it again.

Preference i guess.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 07:05 AM
Once the new dragon eggs on in the nest and the sword in stone deco is placed, it shows up on new dawn. Both games take alot of storage on my phone, so one has got to go. I deleted it months ago, then yesterday, brought it back to get the new dragons. So, whether it's the most updated, you can always bring it back. I personally like the new version look better. But, yes, if you delete it, you will no longer have storage and the ablum to look at, but again, you can always download it again.

Preference i guess.

Do the 2 new ones show up when you go back into New Dawn?

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:09 AM
Do the 2 new ones show up when you go back into New Dawn?

Yes. I checked our mutual 'troublesome" neighbor, and she has/had the eggs hatching on new dawn too.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 07:13 AM
Yes. I checked our mutual 'troublesome" neighbor, and she has/had the eggs hatching on new dawn too.

lmaoooooo - I actually coughed/laughed and choked all at the same time.

khanine
11-22-12, 07:53 AM
Okay so I followed what you guys said and went on to the old DS and woooo!! The update is there!! ^^ but... How do we use the storage? What can it store?

Zulac99
11-22-12, 10:19 AM
Okay so I followed what you guys said and went on to the old DS and woooo!! The update is there!! ^^ but... How do we use the storage? What can it store?

The only thing I can get in there is decorations. It would be awesome to put dragons in there, but I don't think they want us to do that yet.

ccane77
11-22-12, 10:36 AM
I did the update to the reg. dragon. My goal dragons are still locked on iPad and iPhone.

ccane77
11-22-12, 10:41 AM
I did the update to the reg. dragon. My goal dragons are still locked on iPad and iPhone.

Ok I guess I wasn't patient enough! I downloaded and it wasn't there. I just got notification to update my dragon story I just downloaded.

retro71
11-22-12, 11:48 AM
I am on android, I didn't get update right away, but discovered I had to go to the app settings on my phone and touch the "allow automatic updates". It brought me right up to speed. Maybe this will help someone else :-)

I should clarify, I only got the Turkey update. Not goals or storage. I believe that is still in the works for android. Or at least I hope it is!