PDA

View Full Version : 49 gems to buy a new appliance slot / Gem sale

Stueeeee
11-21-12, 05:50 PM
I remembered when the new appliance slot price was 24 gems, and I didn't mind saving up my gems or making a purchase of a few so I could instantly get the newest appliance.

But they haven't done an iOS Gem sale for such a long time and they put the upgrade appliance slot to 49 gems! More than double!

I just wonder if this is going to go back to 24 at anytime? There must have been a fall in people getting them? And are u going to be doing Gem sales on iOS again? Android does regularly have them.

If the appliance price goes down again I will b buying!!

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 07:12 PM
Wow you really dont get gem sales anymore? Im on android mysekf but i have had one almost consistently for like 2 weeks now, once one ends another usually starts with a day or two!! I hope you get one soon!

arale_norimaki
11-22-12, 10:49 AM
I am on iOS and have gem sales all the time. Last one ended a couple of days ago and I am sure I'll get one with the new update, as usual.
Why are these things vompletely random?

Stueeeee
11-23-12, 04:26 AM
Yeah I haven't had one for over a year but my friend on Android has one all the time.
I have got one for Black Friday however.
But the appliance slot price stuck at 49 :-(

BillyMach
11-23-12, 08:18 PM
49 gems for unlock appliance slot is too high. Unlock 1 appliance slot = 49 gems?