PDA

View Full Version : Truffles

freshpickins
11-21-12, 04:18 PM
Has anyone found any use for truffles besides turning it to the baron?

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 04:25 PM
I am one truffle away from handing mine in

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 04:27 PM
Ooops.... make that 4 away (was thinking about steaks)

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 04:34 PM
I turned in the steaks and the baron gave me a bonus wood beam in my reward. It started another quest to give him 30 steak..... Maybe there will be another truffle quest.

OpeningCeremony
11-21-12, 04:34 PM
after i turned in 6 truffles to the baron, he rewarded me with coins and a stone block. then another goal popped up asking to give the baron 30 truffles for a reward of 1350 coins, 4xp, and it says "(he'll reward you with items.)"

other than that, i have no idea of other uses for the truffles

freshpickins
11-21-12, 04:55 PM
Thanks folks :). I was just wondering if its needed for crafting somewhere down the line.

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 05:01 PM
Possible that they will be used in recipes... Just guessing.

ninjaAhug
11-22-12, 04:26 AM
I thought the line " everyday I'm truffling" was a use of them hehe

naina1227
11-22-12, 09:33 PM
But where do you find them?

midnightmeerkat
11-22-12, 09:35 PM
But where do you find them?

Rare drop from pigs, stables, adventures

queentina3
11-24-12, 05:32 PM
after i turned in 6 truffles to the baron, he rewarded me with coins and a stone block. then another goal popped up asking to give the baron 30 truffles for a reward of 1350 coins, 4xp, and it says "(he'll reward you with items.)"

other than that, i have no idea of other uses for the truffles

It took me the better part of this past week to get the 6 Truffles needed for his first quest, and now I have the 30 Truffles one. When it popped up I wanted to cry, seriously. It is going to take FOREVER to get the 30 Truffles considering it took me almost 1 week to just get 6!

The drop rate on the Truffles, Sirloin, and Magic Fruit is ridiculous. I'm lucky, VERY LUCKY, if I get even 1 a day of any of those and I'm clicking on them as often as possible. :mad:

AkumaNeko
11-24-12, 05:39 PM
I thought the line " everyday I'm truffling" was a use of them hehe

Roflmao. Great line!

OpeningCeremony
11-24-12, 06:51 PM
It took me the better part of this past week to get the 6 Truffles needed for his first quest, and now I have the 30 Truffles one. When it popped up I wanted to cry, seriously. It is going to take FOREVER to get the 30 Truffles considering it took me almost 1 week to just get 6!

The drop rate on the Truffles, Sirloin, and Magic Fruit is ridiculous. I'm lucky, VERY LUCKY, if I get even 1 a day of any of those and I'm clicking on them as often as possible. :mad:

i totally know how you feel!! i'm nowhere near 30 truffles or 30 prime cuts! at first i found myself always low on glimmerdust but now that i have built many of the royal buildings, i find myself always low on jewels, iron ore, and earth wisps. the jewels seem to be the hardest to acquire :/
but i love getting prizes from the adventures now. i've gotten a white cow and beast statue. just waiting for that apple tree! last golden item for me to collect :)

brandonu
12-04-12, 01:43 PM
To get back to the original question, is there any use for truffles in higher levels after the two baron quests are complete (6 truffles, then 30 truffles). I have a stockpile of truffles right now, but still need more prime cuts, so if there's no other use for truffles, I may put these piggies in the house and get more cows out there!

sluppies
12-04-12, 01:58 PM
Yes there is a recipe to feed the baron. 10 steaks, 10 truffles and 20 bacon. Takes 2 hours and the baron rewards you with something randomly....bit like the piggy does.

yupiyupigumgum
12-04-12, 08:43 PM
The use of truffles? I think the Baron knows that better. It only gave me frustration.

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 09:12 PM
To get back to the original question, is there any use for truffles in higher levels after the two baron quests are complete (6 truffles, then 30 truffles). I have a stockpile of truffles right now, but still need more prime cuts, so if there's no other use for truffles, I may put these piggies in the house and get more cows out there!

Which pig do you have? I'm stockpiling prime cuts but lagging with truffles. Looking into getting a "better pig" to balance it out.

yupiyupigumgum
12-05-12, 04:52 AM
Pinky pig and black pig give truffle sometimes like every 10 click. I hope your pigs are more productive.

AkumaNeko
12-05-12, 10:43 AM
Royal pig has the best drop in truffles for me. I don't even bother collecting from the pink and black pig at times since they give me mostly bacon and I'm maxed out on that.

brandonu
12-05-12, 02:25 PM
I have 2 albino pigs (rewards for quests) and 2 black pigs. They don't drop all that often, but when you don't use them for anything, it builds up.

dng1234
12-05-12, 07:01 PM
I've gotten quite a few truffles from the adventures you can send your knights on so keep sending them out if you're not.

Also, I've never received a prime cut. Ever. Do you have to be a certain level to start receiving them or is it one of those things you don't get until you get the mission needing them?

yupiyupigumgum
12-05-12, 07:17 PM
I think prime cuts is a goal related items. It will appear if you get the mission needing them. I only get them from hunt for roaming bandits adventure. 3 prime cuts for each adventure.