PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow Dragon Not Awarded - HELP!

PlasmaFlare
11-21-12, 04:12 PM
Dear TeamLava Staff,

I think I am experiencing a glitch in my game from the new update and I would really appreciate some help!

I just updated Dragon Story today on my iPod Touch, and was able to collect the new Dragon album awards. As I was collecting the album rewards, it said that I had won a Scarecrow Dragon and I was given the option to place it in my nest. But when I pressed the button to collect the Scarecrow Dragon egg, I already had a Luck Dragon egg in my nest and was unable to collect the Scarecrow Dragon egg. I sped up that egg using gold, sold the Luck Dragon, and tried to collect the Scarecrow Dragon reward again. Instead, another reward popped up, rewarding me the Storm Dragon as well. I collected the Storm Dragon reward and the Storm Dragon's egg appeared in my nest. However, when I went back to the album page to see if I could collect my Scarecrow Dragon egg reward later, it said that I had already collected all of my album rewards. . . . There were no more rewards to collect and I had NOT received my Scarecrow Dragon egg! What happened?! I really want my Scarecrow Dragon. . .

Can someone please help me?

--PlasmaFlare

sweetstuff525
11-21-12, 04:14 PM
Check your storage

PlasmaFlare
11-21-12, 04:30 PM
Ah, there it is!! Thank you, sweetstuff525! I panicked and didn't think to check the storage! I didn't know it even stored Dragons! (Whoops. . . :p) Problem solved.
Mods, please close this thread. False alarm. . .

--PlasmaFlare

kooky panda
11-21-12, 04:59 PM
Glad you found it! The storage is brand new with todays update.