PDA

View Full Version : What up with this my money is gone, anyone else got this issue??

mssha
11-21-12, 03:04 PM
Has this happen to YOU, your in your shop playing & suddenly your shop goes out of sync or it forceclose & when you go back to it some of your money or gems are gone, whats up with that??:mad::mad:

kooky panda
11-21-12, 03:32 PM
Try restarting your device. For missing gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game.

54starr
11-23-12, 09:04 PM
Try restarting your device. For missing gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game.
Just a few days ago, I bought a box, and then somehow, it bought 2 more? I was trying to click the tab with the flowers, the object tab, but it bought too more of the same boxes. Do u think they'd give my gems back, or what would they do?

54starr
11-23-12, 09:05 PM
Just a few days ago, I bought a box, and then somehow, it bought 2 more? I was trying to click the tab with the flowers, the object tab, but it bought too more of the same boxes. Do u think they'd give my gems back, or what would they do? the page with the boxes froze, and it was the secret bag