PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

grondai
11-21-12, 03:01 PM
Team Lava is really stepping up their game. They have been listening to our suggestions a lot lately, plus more. Thank you!

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:05 PM
I must agree with this contest and dragons you can't breed until you unlock the gold.....You get a gold star (pun intended )

totaltechno
11-21-12, 03:06 PM
I must agree with this contest and dragons you can't breed until you unlock the gold.....You get a gold star (pun intended )

I don't get it, what's and how do you get the goal to unlock them?

Horntail21
11-21-12, 03:10 PM
Agreed they did well with this update. Wish you could store dragons instead of decorations but its still great. Has anyone tried to store an egg?

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:11 PM
looking in to it now doing the update

jhhgbdj
11-21-12, 03:11 PM
Yes, they have been doing more contests lately too!

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:15 PM
Yes wonderful update... if you have ios! Android users are once again left with a sour taste for TL!! :mad:

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:17 PM
I am very very happy. Just update you DS. The Album is GREAT still tinkering around a little to see what else is new

Horntail21
11-21-12, 03:21 PM
I know the two new dragons went into storage until you put them in the nest so I am thinking and hoping you can store eggs.

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:29 PM
I am very very happy. Just update you DS. The Album is GREAT still tinkering around a little to see what else is new

Do you have android takio? I just assumed because my husbands new dragons (on ios) said "locked by goal" and mine said "level 1000" that these would be as unobtainable for android as the nether portal! Did your light dragon feeding levels change also? If so then I will wait till after the turkey dragon contest is over since it will be less food to evolve! Thats one upside for android!

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:33 PM
ios sorry :(
Do you have android takio? I just assumed because my husbands new dragons (on ios) said "locked by goal" and mine said "level 1000" that these would be as unobtainable for android as the nether portal! Did your light dragon feeding levels change also? If so then I will wait till after the turkey dragon contest is over since it will be less food to evolve! Thats one upside for android!

SybreTiger
11-21-12, 03:35 PM
I know the two new dragons went into storage until you put them in the nest so I am thinking and hoping you can store eggs.

I don't see an option to store your already hatched dragons, so not sure what the storage is for...

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:41 PM
ios sorry :(

Ok so am I correct that this update is (once again) only for ios? I checked in my market and di not see an update. Is there anyone with android that DOES have the new stuff? If so I honestly think Im done with TL games, this is just getting absurd!

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:44 PM
If so I honestly think Im done with TL games, this is just getting absurd!

Meaning if this update IS just for ios Im done.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:49 PM
This update somewhat will help people avoid the gold traps. It has to come to android it might be a week later but i'm sure it will come.

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:51 PM
This update somewhat will help people avoid the gold traps. It has to come to android it might be a week later but i'm sure it will come.

What do you mean by this? Did they actually put in a confirm button?!?! I cant even imagine them doing this because its of no benefit to them!

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:55 PM
Well for most of the people who were caught in a gold trap it came from looking at the dragons in the market. Now with the album they tell you what you have, how man you have and what you need to get so there is no need to go in to the market unless you want to buy a dragon
What do you mean by this? Did they actually put in a confirm button?!?! I cant even imagine them doing this because its of no benefit to them!

totaltechno
11-21-12, 04:03 PM
They also put epic form coins/hr even for dragons you don't have

Scarecrow 752 at epic
Storm 1332

Scarecrow is Forest/Air/Fire
Storm is Water/Air

totaltechno
11-21-12, 04:04 PM
Also there is no reason for the Market as you can buy dragons directly from the Album

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 04:12 PM
Well for most of the people who were caught in a gold trap it came from looking at the dragons in the market. Now with the album they tell you what you have, how man you have and what you need to get so there is no need to go in to the market unless you want to buy a dragon

Oh ok thay makes sense! Thats awesome for you guys! I just think this parity issue is getting out of hand, first the boosts with the new dawn version and now this! At least we got the light dragons so why not give us these new ones? My husband plays on iphone, my son on ipad, and myself on android and we all purchase gold every so often. Each of us have over 1000 gold now but TL has just lost 3 customers. We will Not give this company one more cent until they even things out a bit. I am happy for my husband and son that they are able to get all these new features but Im outraged that , once again, android is left out!

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 04:14 PM
Also there is no reason for the Market as you can buy dragons directly from the Album

Well wait, then cant you "accidently" purchase them in the album? Its still a gold trap and therefore no incentive for TL to release this for android any quicker!

jrodt333
11-21-12, 04:15 PM
So, another update that's iOS exclusive, right? TL, do you have any "speculation on when it will be available on Android and Kindle Fire"?

[S8] Elsa
11-21-12, 04:23 PM
So, another update that's iOS exclusive, right? TL, do you have any "speculation on when it will be available on Android and Kindle Fire"?

Sorry, but we don't have news about Android or Kindle Fire for the Dragon Album. This doesn't mean it won't happen, it just means we don't have information to share at this time. Hide under desk Pony powers activate? ~_^

totaltechno
11-21-12, 04:24 PM
It's pretty hard to accidentally buy in the album

well I guess there's boost buildings, farms, nests, and decor in the market but that's it's only use now

Horntail21
11-21-12, 04:24 PM
Sorry, but we don't have news about Android or Kindle Fire for the Dragon Album. This doesn't mean it won't happen, it just means we don't have information to share at this time. Hide under desk Pony powers activate? ~_^

Lol run!!!

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 04:35 PM

Why does this answer not surprise me?!?

jrodt333
11-21-12, 04:39 PM
Why does this answer not surprise me?!?

Because this is a Team Lava game, and this is how Team Lava games work. There may still be a way to get one...but you would still need an iOS device...I'll test it out soon.

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 05:04 PM
Because this is a Team Lava game, and this is how Team Lava games work. There may still be a way to get one...but you would still need an iOS device...I'll test it out soon.

Ahh so true, its a shame really, I knew this answer, word for word, before ponyroar even responded! Unfortunately not everyone can afford an ios device. My husband has an iphone because his employer provided one. Im also fortunate enough to have 2nd hand ipad but since I already had my tl games on my android phone before I got the ipad, I let my son start his own games on it. Im kicking myself in the rear end for that now but since my phone is not always at home for him to use I figured that option was better then transfering my games to the ipad and letting him start his own on my phone. Of course this was before the whole new dawn uproar but I should have known that eventually they would give something to ios users, leaving androids unsatisfied and envious! And now it has happened a second time before we have even gotten everything from new dawn so Im not gonna bother holding my breath for this update! :mad:

salinho
11-21-12, 05:21 PM
It's pretty hard to accidentally buy in the album

well I guess there's boost buildings, farms, nests, and decor in the market but that's it's only use now

I'd rephrase that to: "it's not as terribly easy to accidentally buy a dragon in the album, as it is in the market. " lol. :) well, still no confirm button, but this is an improvemete at least.

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 06:24 PM
I'd rephrase that to: "it's not as terribly easy to accidentally buy a dragon in the album, as it is in the market. " lol. :) well, still no confirm button, but this is an improvemete at least.

Lol! Agreed!!

Tossa747
11-21-12, 08:20 PM
Anyone know if New Dawn will get the new stuff too? I really love the update but can't stand the ugly colors in old DS. :)

grondai
11-21-12, 08:22 PM
It will. This was a strategy for teamlava to get all it's players to update their old ds version so they can't level their dragons for original food prices

Horntail21
11-21-12, 08:33 PM
It will. This was a strategy for teamlava to get all it's players to update their old ds version so they can't level their dragons for original food prices

There is no change in the food price from the previous version. Two versions ago you could feed light at the old prices but everyone's dragons disappeared mysteriously so you had to update.

grondai
11-21-12, 08:34 PM
Nope. I waited it out and they dragons came back :) I wasn't about to tell TL tho lol

Horntail21
11-21-12, 08:36 PM
Ahhh I didn't know that lol. I gave in. I gave up the good fight haha

grondai
11-21-12, 08:38 PM
Now I wish I waited until they brought the update to new dawn... They pulled a fast one on me

Horntail21
11-21-12, 08:42 PM
I don't see the point for two games anymore. They are exactly the same. It's just a color choice now. Seems like new dawn was a big fail IMO