PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Holiday Fashion Sell Off! - Win 1,000 Gems!

RabidSugarGlider
11-21-12, 02:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aYeFR.png

That's right! Looking for some excitement this upcoming holiday weekend? Look no further than our Sell Off sweepstake. :D You have a chance to win 1,000 Gems!

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Wednesday, November 21st at 12pm PST
Ends: Monday, November 26th at 12pm PST

- Order and Place any piece of the Golden Star Outfit into your boutique!
- The more orders of the Golden Star Outfit you place in your boutique, the more chances you have to win!
- 10 Players will win 1,000 Gems!

All versions of Fashion Story on any devices will be able to participate, so why wait? Let's get those outfits moving!
Fashion Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id420590864)
Fashion Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory)
Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory17)
Fashion Story for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Fashion-Story/dp/B006PH7WBM)
Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Fashion-Story-Thanksgiving/dp/B00A3HQX2Y)

Edit:

http://i.imgur.com/8gXJk.png
Congratulations to our winners!

Please join me in congratulating our winning Boutiques below:

leboop
The Store
Anna
House of Beauty
maxim
Avis Nest
minmi
vanny
Arlyn
L.A. Chic

Each of them has won 1,000 Gems!

Thanks again for your patience while we ensure all Golden Star Outfits passed the quality inspection! We hope you all had fun! Keep constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for Fashion Story (http://www.facebook.com/fashionstory) or one of our other Storm8 games (http://storm8.com/games)!

How many outfits were snagged off the racks?

261,747 players participated!
9,936,847 orders of the Golden Star Outfits were placed in your Boutiques!

jojopeanut
11-21-12, 02:19 PM
I think the odds are very low to win on this considering the amount of players that play good luck to ya;ll I don't even carry this catalog in my store and don't plan to for a contest I'll never win.

Good luck again

LCAHEARTS
11-21-12, 02:20 PM
Again, no point considering the endless slots some people have.

diehardpat
11-21-12, 02:21 PM
Can you clarify if we need to sell whole outfit ie 4 pieces or any of the items of this catalogue

queentina3
11-21-12, 02:23 PM
Guys you could place 1 of each of this outfit on a rack/counter and have a chance to win, it is a raffle. You just get entered MORE times into the raffle the more items you place on Racks/Counters, but just placing 1 of the items gives you a shot. Just sayin'

LCAHEARTS
11-21-12, 02:27 PM
Guys you could place 1 of each of this outfit on a rack/counter and have a chance to win, it is a raffle. You just get entered MORE times into the raffle the more items you place on Racks/Counters, but just placing 1 of the items gives you a shot. Just sayin'

Right. But TL hasn't explained the system of the raffle. Quite frankly, I don't trust TL enough with this. Just my opinion. I hope everyone who tries has fun. Maybe I'll even change my mind.

sweetstuff525
11-21-12, 02:39 PM
Good thing I haven't mastered that catalog... I guess this is my incentive to master it... And join the raffle

meme1098
11-21-12, 02:45 PM
Good thing I haven't mastered that catalog... I guess this is my incentive to master it... And join the raffle

Same here. Only reason for me as well is I haven't mastered that one either.

Dreamer691
11-21-12, 04:00 PM
I've already mastered this catalogue. Oh well looks like I'll be stocking up on it anyway! Good luck to everyone who decides to enter!

retro71
11-21-12, 04:22 PM
It is unclear as to whether each piece ( for a total of 4 items ) is required, or if any one of the pieces counts as a chance.

t_to_the_max
11-21-12, 05:07 PM
I think you can use every item.
They prolly chose this catalog because I dont think a lot of players mastered it cuz u don't get that much for 3 hrs.

kooky panda
11-21-12, 05:25 PM
It is unclear as to whether each piece ( for a total of 4 items ) is required, or if any one of the pieces counts as a chance.
I am checking on this to get some clarification.

kooky panda
11-21-12, 05:35 PM
Guys you can sell any of the four pieces for it it count.

Also to clarify, this is a Raffle. Each action you do counts as an entry in the raffle from which the winners are randomly drawn.

queentina3
11-21-12, 05:44 PM
I think you can use every item.
They prolly chose this catalog because I dont think a lot of players mastered it cuz u don't get that much for 3 hrs.

Actually I think they chose the items for most of the games based off of what level you needed to be to make them. Waffles in RS, Carrots in Farm, this catalog in Fashion, Chocolate Cake in BS, Wheat in Castle, and etc......You don't need to be a high level to have them available to you. This way EVERYONE can participate and you don't have to wait until level 40 (LOL) in order to have a shot. :)

retro71
11-21-12, 06:02 PM
Thanks Kooky for the quick clear up. Good luck everybody!!

dalula
11-21-12, 08:00 PM
You have to actually have customers buy those items for them to count, right? And it counts if they're on the same counter/rack? Just making sure.

Baraze
11-21-12, 08:06 PM
Thanks for clearing everything! I was worried about not having equal items. Now I can just relax and do whatever. At least ill finally master the the entire catalog.

queentina3
11-21-12, 08:10 PM
You have to actually have customers buy those items for them to count, right? And it counts if they're on the same counter/rack? Just making sure.

No, they just have to be placed on the rack/table, you don't need your customers to buy them.

dalula
11-21-12, 08:12 PM
No, they just have to be placed on the rack/table, you don't need your customers to buy them.

Thx for clarifying. i got confused by the "sell" in the popup.

Zee_Zatara
11-21-12, 09:10 PM
*sigh* I mastered this catalog over a year ago, really wish it was one I hadn't mastered yet. Plus I don't have the time these days to monitor 3-hour orders. I'm working 10 hours a day, six days a week. I only play a few minutes before work in the morning, maybe a few minutes during lunch, and then in the evening if I have time. So I'm mostly doing just the slower catalogs. Good luck everyone.

JDFashionEmail
11-21-12, 10:31 PM
So exciting!! Can't wait to get started!! Yay!!

54starr
11-21-12, 10:51 PM
I think that this is a really creative idea! I just wish there was more than 10 players who could win. There's so many people out there who have fashion story! Good luck to everyone!

cupcakepartys
11-22-12, 01:14 AM
Guys you can sell any of the four pieces for it it count.

Also to clarify, this is a Raffle. Each action you do counts as an entry in the raffle from which the winners are randomly drawn.

Thanks for clarifying! I was just wondering about this.

Snapenath
11-22-12, 01:33 AM

The pop up says: the more you sell, the more chances you have to win. Are you sure that we just need to place them on racks? Did TL confirm this anywhere?

me22me
11-22-12, 02:10 AM
I love this race i am starting from last night i am happy and exciting

yarnhamball
11-22-12, 03:58 AM
at least its not a competition on who sells the most.

Naomi75
11-22-12, 05:10 AM
ANY piece of the outfit. They posted it in the rules section.

queentina3
11-22-12, 07:09 AM
The pop up says: the more you sell, the more chances you have to win. Are you sure that we just need to place them on racks? Did TL confirm this anywhere?

Yes I'm sure, just like "serve" in RS/BS means to place on the counter from the appliance. They don't say "serve" in Fashion, they say "sell" as serve wouldn't sound right. LOL

Snapenath
11-22-12, 09:27 AM
Yes I'm sure, just like "serve" in RS/BS means to place on the counter from the appliance. They don't say "serve" in Fashion, they say "sell" as serve wouldn't sound right. LOL

Don't they rather say "display"? At least this is what they say in goals.
Some have "Order" and the goal is done at the moment you order the catalog, and other say "display" and then the goal is completed at the moment you display the catalog.
Now here, they say "sell", so that's why i was wondering..

BeYaaz
11-22-12, 10:17 AM
Count me in

BeYaaz
11-22-12, 10:46 AM
How do we enter do we just start ordering and displaying that outfit? Cause I already did as o last night

queentina3
11-22-12, 10:57 AM
How do we enter do we just start ordering and displaying that outfit? Cause I already did as o last night

Yes, each time you place one of those 4 items on a rack/table, your name gets put into the drawing. The more you put out, the more times your name is entered and the better chance of winning.

BeYaaz
11-22-12, 11:25 AM
Yes, each time you place one of those 4 items on a rack/table, your name gets put into the drawing. The more you put out, the more times your name is entered and the better chance of winning.
I see thanks good thing I caught a cold now can't sleep so I'm ordering 24 hours a day haha hope all this work doesn't go to waste trying really hard I even put away all my decor just to make room for this outfit I already completed

kara_71
11-22-12, 11:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aYeFR.png

That's right! Looking for some excitement this upcoming holiday weekend? Look no further than our Sell Off sweepstake. :D You have a chance to win 1,000 Gems!

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Wednesday, November 21st at 12pm PST
Ends: Monday, November 26th at 12pm PST

- Order and Place any piece of the Golden Star Outfit into your boutique!
- The more orders of the Golden Star Outfit you place in your boutique, the more chances you have to win!
- 10 Players will win 1,000 Gems!

All versions of Fashion Story on any devices will be able to participate, so why wait? Let's get those outfits moving!
Fashion Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id420590864)
Fashion Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory)
Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fashionstory17)
Fashion Story for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Fashion-Story/dp/B006PH7WBM)
Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Fashion-Story-Thanksgiving/dp/B00A3HQX2Y)

The pop up & Rules are contradicting each other:
Pop up says - the more you sell more chances you have to win

Rules state - more you sell

Can someone please shed some light as to which of these in fact is correct. Thanks so much!

Happy Thanksgiving! ������������

kara_71
11-22-12, 11:32 AM
Above����EDIT����
Rules state - more you order and place

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 11:33 AM
If it was sell then everyone would just block the rest of the sections and only allow that catch to be bought and since the same amount come in at all stores it would be a big tie

It's how much you order and put to counters and rack

Miranda604
11-22-12, 05:47 PM
Ikr :)

Miranda604
11-22-12, 05:49 PM
Wait so they just pick random people???? Or do they pick the people with the MOST of the 4 items?????

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 05:54 PM
Wait so they just pick random people???? Or do they pick the people with the MOST of the 4 items?????

Every time you order from that catalog and the place on counter or rack you get a raffle ticket with you name

So the more raffle tickets you have the more chance you have of the pulling you name
Yeah they will randomly select 10 tickets

kara_71
11-22-12, 07:58 PM
I have blocked all clothing but the stated items to be sold! I'm selling the leather pants and the jacket; using a lot of racks!! I'm lvl 43; I do not see that this is going to I anything but cause problems for TL and make a lot of players upset and feel slighted they were somehow over looked. :0/

Baraze
11-22-12, 09:29 PM
If someone feels there wasn't fairness in a raffle then ill start wondering about the ages of the players. We don't need to sell the most items. We don't need to preserve them once they have been out out on racks and counters.

We just need to ORDER and PLACE them. They can sell out but your entry will be preserved in the contest.

If this contest doesn't seem more fair than the one for bakery, then this may be our last.

What if the lower level players started saying those of us with the max amount of slots have an unfair advantage? No one would ever win because someone will find a reason to complain.

kara_71
11-23-12, 03:08 AM
No one from TL ever confirmed (nor denied) when I asked about the pop up & Rules contradicting each other - just leads me to wonder if this is going to be worth the time and effort that some are putting in it, loading order slots every 3 hrs, maintaining constant vigil to load racks.. Then to only find out it was for naught. Because the "Rules" were not clear to begin with.
Hmm, seems kinda shady if ya ask me!

Baraze
11-23-12, 03:41 AM
Kooky, clarified the confusion in the mass notification post under updates and announcements I believe. You don't have to order the entire catalog. Just one item from the catalog. One item gets one raffle entry. The more you order, the more entries you will get.

Seems much easier than who sells the most. I can't tolerate every three hours.

54starr
11-23-12, 09:25 PM
How are we gonna know who won, and when! I'm thrilled to see who:))))

queentina3
11-23-12, 09:26 PM
How are we gonna know who won, and when! I'm thrilled to see who:))))

TL will post the winners a day or two after the contests have ended.

burtonville
11-23-12, 09:54 PM
What is a golden star item??

queentina3
11-23-12, 09:56 PM
What is a golden star item??

It is the CATALOG shown in the picture in the first post of the thread. It is called Golden Star and is found in the Runway tab.

burtonville
11-23-12, 09:58 PM
Nvm I get it it's the name of the outfit thx

MissHKNY
11-24-12, 09:43 AM
Do we have to sell the outfits or is ordering it and placing it in your boutique good enough?

queentina3
11-24-12, 10:53 AM
Do we have to sell the outfits or is ordering it and placing it in your boutique good enough?

Just order and place on rack/table is all you have to do.

patshopp
11-25-12, 02:11 PM
Would you please tell me how it works with hours? It ends at 11pm but im for portugal... Does the time is gmts? Tks! And nice idea this of the contest!!!

queentina3
11-25-12, 02:18 PM
Would you please tell me how it works with hours? It ends at 11pm but im for portugal... Does the time is gmts? Tks! And nice idea this of the contest!!!

It ends at 12pm tomorrow TL time, which is Pacific. Use this link to determine the time difference between your city/town and TLs (input San Francisco, California).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
11-25-12, 06:09 PM
Thanks TL! Sometimes it's nice to have a quick boost of hope and excitement. Something more to play for. I see people on here complaining, but this is one of the best contests I've seen yet, so I applaud Team Lavas idea and effort on this. I too mastered this a long time ago, but have stopped all others and ordered this set since contest day 1. Here's to effort and good luck:)

MissHKNY
11-26-12, 04:26 AM
Just order and place on rack/table is all you have to do.

Thank u sweetie

wollypoes
11-26-12, 09:48 AM
Hoe van i See if i won and can we See hoe haze won ?

wollypoes
11-26-12, 09:50 AM
I want to know when we can win when i de sision making

queentina3
11-26-12, 10:43 AM
Hoe van i See if i won and can we See hoe haze won ?

I want to know when we can win when i de sision making

TL will announce the winners a day or two AFTER the contest ends. The contest is still going for another 2 hours and 15 minutes.

liquidlisa
11-26-12, 10:48 AM
FROLICKING FRUITCAKES,LADIES!!! ;) chill out! These clothes aren't even tangible,but all of us are so [] passionate about them! Hahaha. You know there's a study that shows Women who shop a lot are Emotionally. Distraught! Wow,bless our tortured souls and tangled hearts! If this is therapy,it may not be working. Wish that we all could win 1,000 gems. (Cmon,TL,do a great act of charity for the sake of womankind) but we wont. So,best to the best,as they say! Add me S8id is liquidlisa (mobsters,bakery,fashion,dragon) ...

p.s. I'm gonna win!;)

mamareader02
11-26-12, 10:53 AM
Glad it's almost over-got so tired of ordering I made my hubby and kid do a few turns!

bellabellicima
11-26-12, 12:54 PM
I hope i win too!!!

bellabellicima
11-26-12, 12:55 PM
Tell me who when the contest!!

me22me
11-26-12, 01:23 PM
Waiting for winners

shakiba
11-26-12, 01:24 PM
Honestly, it going to take some time. Besides, its more than 1

shakiba
11-26-12, 01:25 PM
Honestly, it going to take some time. Besides, its more than 1

..game. :p Hopefully they announce it today. Good luck to all.

54starr
11-26-12, 08:59 PM
When are they announcing who won?!? I CAN'T WAIT:)

bellabellicima
11-26-12, 10:23 PM
Waitting for the winners!!

JDFashionEmail
11-27-12, 12:16 AM
Excited for the announcement for the winner!!

minizozo
11-27-12, 11:16 AM
I sent a text message to support to see if the would check to see how much I paid for two items, but never heard back. Next time I will wait a couple of days before ordering, just to be sure. I have no idea how much I paid. It would be really cool if we each had account that told us, similar to Amazon. Oh well

greatday2bealive
11-27-12, 03:17 PM
Hope most of you realize you didn't win...then you know you jut spent all that time ordering that not so attractive catalogue for nothing.

Baraze
11-27-12, 03:21 PM
I sent a text message to support to see if the would check to see how much I paid for two items, but never heard back. Next time I will wait a couple of days before ordering, just to be sure. I have no idea how much I paid. It would be really cool if we each had account that told us, similar to Amazon. Oh well

If you click the link it shows how much items bought should have cost. What did you buy? I remember most of the items wer either 70 or 40 gems before the prices were corrected.

queentina3
11-27-12, 03:24 PM

I wasn't sure what the cost differences were on the items I purchased either, as I had done so for 3 different games, so when I emailed TL I broke my list down by game and the items I purchased and let them tell me how many gems I was owed back. Maybe you should consider doing that, to make it easier on yourself and them, and to make sure if you are due back gems, you get them.

jojopeanut
11-27-12, 03:24 PM
Hope most of you realize you didn't win...then you know you jut spent all that time ordering that not so attractive catalogue for nothing.

Yea not sure how many people entered I know from visiting my neighbours not many particiapted in this I'd say 2% I didn't order any myself either. But best of luck to those that did anyway.

dalula
11-27-12, 03:26 PM
I have a very slim chance of winning, but it was not for nothing. i mastered the catalog and i wouldnt normally order from it.

shakiba
11-27-12, 03:29 PM
I have a very slim chance of winning, but it was not for nothing. i mastered the catalog and i wouldnt normally order from it.

Same here. I'm still thinking positive though, one of us could win..

OpeningCeremony
11-27-12, 05:01 PM
yes i'm glad i had an excuse to master that catalog. but it was also a less pesky contest to enter with the 3 hr catalog time vs. the 1 hr chocolate cakes in BS and 2 hr waffles in RS. CSM had 4 hr contracts and 6 industry limit, so that was the easiest to do. i hope i win in one of them!! i wasn't able to send my french bulldogs to a fun room in pet hotel and i def did not get the highest score in bubble mania. as for DS and MS, i was able to breed two turkeys in each and evolve them to epics.

and that's my sweepstakes recap!

OpeningCeremony
11-27-12, 05:05 PM
oh and i forgot to mention the 2 hr wheat harvesting in castle story, that really gave me a headache bc it kept draining all my energy! so i'm glad to have participated in the contests, but i'm also glad they're over so i can get back to my normal game play :)

SavvyKisses2
11-27-12, 05:28 PM
We're will they announce the winners in FS? here?

SavvyKisses2
11-27-12, 05:29 PM
We're will they announce the winners in FS? here?
*where.... (Sorry... Auto correct)

fields29
11-27-12, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know when they'll announce the winners?

vsammy
11-27-12, 05:53 PM
I dont know. Im still waiting. I worked on it so hard. I hope I win :)

vsammy
11-27-12, 05:55 PM
Does anyone knows when we will know who won the 1,000 gems on Fashin Story?? Its taking too long. team lava is not saying anything����

marrrina
11-27-12, 05:59 PM
Hey everyone! We're still going through all Chocolate Cakes that you all baked up. We don't know when we will be done, but we will announce the winners as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can check out our current Forum contest to win some extra Gems: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40288-Create-a-Superhero-Turkey!

FT said this and something similar for Restaurant Story, so undoubtedly the same applies to Fashion. Just sit back, relax, and wait.

mali0ne
11-27-12, 08:33 PM
Who are the 10 winners? Pls tell us fast TM ;) i hope me and BATMAN xD we work hard for this :) i want to expand my Shop but 3,500,00 cions are to much :( and the Winter season is coming :) SO PLS TEAMLAVA LET ME PIMP MY SHOP! Need the gems hehe:))) love MaliBu Beach

sydvixen
11-28-12, 10:05 PM
Why is the results taking so long? Where is the customer appreciation ?

BeYaaz
11-28-12, 10:15 PM
I am ubber excited about the results

liquidlisa
11-28-12, 10:42 PM
Torture. Tl has no genuine regard for us live humans that are hooked on these.games. I
Starting to.think they are as gluttonous as the oil companies ..

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 10:54 PM
I'm a fashion story addict but I never participated in this confer that I am fully against...that is gambling, not an addiction to fashion story.
As to all those who are anxious to know the winners...don't worry, it's most probably and with almost certainty it's not you.

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 10:56 PM
confer=contest....and liquid...wow..maybe would have been best if you didn't participate...

minizozo
11-29-12, 09:35 AM
Wow! A little self righteous aren't we? Would you be so kind to explain how the sweepstakes for a 1000 gems is gambling??? There was nothing of monetary value to participate. It was just a fun game, not causing anyone to be a future member of a gambler support group. Seriously? For those players that win, Congratulations and I am looking forward to seeing some beautiful avatars and boutiques.

sourlicorice5
11-29-12, 09:39 AM
I'm a fashion story addict but I never participated in this confer that I am fully against...that is gambling, not an addiction to fashion story.
As to all those who are anxious to know the winners...don't worry, it's most probably and with almost certainty it's not you.

Umm I'd like to know how it's gambling seeing as you didn't have to spend any 'real' money (which is what gambling basically is - spending your own money in the hopes of winning more back)?

Well we all know it was certainly not u who won lol :p

sourlicorice5
11-29-12, 09:40 AM
Torture. Tl has no genuine regard for us live humans that are hooked on these.games. I
Starting to.think they are as gluttonous as the oil companies ..

Patience is a virtue :p Give them time, don't be so impatient.

sourlicorice5
11-29-12, 09:44 AM
Why is the results taking so long? Where is the customer appreciation ?

The customer appreciation is awarding 1000 gems to ten players in almost all their games. Patience everyone. Just cause they haven't announced the winners yet doesn't mean they are not appreciating us. It's a two way street. Give them time. They didn't have to do these contests and I probably wouldn't blame them if they chose not to do them again with all this negative feedback.

Thank you TL for the excellent contests. I soo appreciate it all. Just thought I'd share the love seeing as there are so many impatient folks on here.

SavvyKisses2
11-29-12, 09:46 AM
I second you :)

LCAHEARTS
11-29-12, 10:02 AM
Umm I'd like to know how it's gambling seeing as you didn't have to spend any 'real' money (which is what gambling basically is - spending your own money in the hopes of winning more back)?

Well we all know it was certainly not u who won lol :p

I keep trying to find her direct quote but don't have much time to. She feels the raffle system/aspect of it all is gambling.

This was rather rude. You tend to always say something negative, but I think this is crossing the line a little bit [although you are entitled to your opinion]. You may not agree with TL, or players and how they choose to play their games. But it does not give you the right to make rude remarks in which you imply all of those who tried the contest are losers before they are winners.

kooky panda
11-29-12, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, I know it is torture waiting for the results, but lets try and be nice to each other.

sunkissed92
11-29-12, 12:23 PM
I totally agree with you! I'm really happy that they took time to make this contest and give people gems. Whether I get it or not I had fun and it was a nice change to try and win some since I spend so much money on them lol! And LCAHEARTS I was think the EXACT same thing.. I come onto the forum to get excited about the new releases and find some of the comments people make are rude and uncalled for. It's a game for fun and if some people don't like it then just stop playing. I don't like to read or post negative comments about anyone or anything but that one comment rubbed me the wrong way..

BeYaaz
11-29-12, 12:36 PM
All great things come in a matter of time

Baraze
11-29-12, 12:50 PM
Some people are just sour apples who are tying to take the fun out of a GAME! Ill probably learn who won by the in game announcements. Because the posts from those who sweat they won't play are getting too much to tolerate. It's simple minded and mean spirited. Considering there isn't anything good to say at all, it makes me wonder why they even visit the forums.

I hope TL doesn't lose patience and give up on giving us a chance to win. There have been contests going on forever, but this is the first time we ALL had a chance to win. By simply doing what we do everyday, be it baking, cooking, ordering clothes, harvesting, breeding, etc.

Who would make a fuss out of a good thing? Imagine if the winner of the almost 600 million lottery had that same mindset.

kooky panda
11-29-12, 01:04 PM
Okay once again guys, lets not make any futher comments on other members specifically or in general .
Thanks

SavvyKisses2
11-29-12, 01:32 PM
Hey guys, I know it is torture waiting for the results, but lets try and be nice to each other.
Thanks for checking in with us... Do you have a time frame in mind?

vsammy
11-29-12, 02:05 PM
Thank you Kooky Panda. I have been very patience and so have you with all of this negative comments. Take your time anmd announce winners when you are ready. There is too much to count and I totally understand.
Thank you Team Lava!!

dalula
11-29-12, 04:06 PM

There have to be some winners... and you cant lose anything by participating. if you dont participate you never know... after all it is by random drawing this time...

ladylalazoo
11-29-12, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=queentina3;462384]No, they just have to be placed on the rack/table, you don't need your customers to buy them.[/

Arrrrrggggghhh, I'm only just reading this now!! I began to hold back on stocking up on the outfits because I had thousands left to sell on the shop floor & I thought the outfits actually had to be sold in the shop for it to count. Not happy as I could've stocked up on a lot more than I did. The pop up wasn't very clear unfortunately :(

kooky panda
11-29-12, 06:37 PM
Thanks for checking in with us... Do you have a time frame in mind?

Sorry guys, I do not have a time frame yet.

Tempete8
11-29-12, 06:39 PM
GOODLUCK to all

jacksusa
11-29-12, 09:34 PM
Would like to know who won, worked very hard on this!

greatday2bealive
11-29-12, 10:04 PM
Let me guess...none of you won...I'm shockingly surprised (sarcasm)

FrozenTurtle
11-29-12, 10:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8gXJk.png

leboop
The Store
Anna
House of Beauty
maxim
Avis Nest
minmi
vanny
Arlyn
L.A. Chic

Thanks again for your patience while we ensure all Golden Star Outfits passed the quality inspection! We hope you all had fun! Keep constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for Fashion Story (http://www.facebook.com/fashionstory) or one of our other Storm8 games (http://storm8.com/games)!

greatday2bealive
11-29-12, 10:12 PM
Wow....didn't realize so many people played fashion story...that's not even including those who didn't participate. None of you stood a chance..wow...

LCAHEARTS
11-29-12, 10:39 PM
Congrats everyone who won! How exciting! :)

nmishii
11-29-12, 10:43 PM
Congratulations to the winners!!!

Ic3e
11-29-12, 10:50 PM
Wow....didn't realize so many people played fashion story...that's not even including those who didn't participate. None of you stood a chance..wow...

You are just so happy for them and saying "None of you stood a chance" is really good sportsmanship... >:P

Ic3e
11-29-12, 10:51 PM
Aside from that, congrats to all the winners! And to those who didn't win, you had fun trying right? There's no better reward than experience!

greatday2bealive
11-29-12, 11:17 PM
I'm 100% against this contest as it is considered gambling. I will not congratulate any of the 'winners'...and that is not a proper term to use in the context if the contest. Congratulate people for what? Gambling? Bcs they got the gems by pure chance?
Not happening ever.

Ic3e
11-29-12, 11:45 PM
I'm against gambling, it's true, but that doesn't stop me from being happy for anyone. If they're happy, then I am, unless of course it's something wrong they're doing.

mattscorner
11-30-12, 01:02 AM
Well, any of us could have won, as my neighbor did! I'm super happy for her and for all of the winners! I loved this contest as it allowed me to still hang out with my friends and family over the holiday and participate at the same time. Cheers to the lucky ones!

mattscorner
11-30-12, 01:05 AM
Ic3e, I did have fun! And that's a great saying about experience, too! Can't wait for the next one!

Ic3e
11-30-12, 01:36 AM
That's right mattscorner! That's the spirit! With allthe newfound experience you've gain you can make techniques to try and win the next contest :D

queentina3
11-30-12, 05:58 AM
Congrats to ALL the winners!

queentina3
11-30-12, 06:03 AM
I'm 100% against this contest as it is considered gambling. I will not congratulate any of the 'winners'...and that is not a proper term to use in the context if the contest. Congratulate people for what? Gambling? Bcs they got the gems by pure chance?
Not happening ever.

I wouldn't consider what us players did as gambling. To me gambling is something PAID for, we didn't PAY for anything. We ordered items from a catalog and PUT them on racks/tables to be sold to our customers. Because we did that, TL put our name into a raffle and 10 lucky people ended up with free gems.

Where in any of that is someone gambling? How can you gamble when you didn't pay for anything?

I think you've made your point already. You didn't enter the contest and you aren't saying congrats or happy for those who won. We get that.

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 06:05 AM
Congrats to the winners

BeYaaz
11-30-12, 07:13 AM
Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈

vsammy
11-30-12, 01:40 PM
I do give my congrats to the winners but I dont understand something. I worked hard on this goal. I set my alarm at night and woke up every 3 hrs to collect and make more clothes. I did this all the time but yet, I didnt win. My questions is: What did this people do diferent that I didnt do. I was kind of sure I was going to be one of the winners but wasn't. Im not dissapointed, dont give me wrong is just a doubt I have. Thats all.
Thank you friends!! :)

jojopeanut
11-30-12, 02:10 PM
I see alot of people congrualting winners, but where are the winners posted? I didn't know they announced yet.. I didn't play in this contest but congraualtions winners. and vsammy how you know you didn't win if non one is announcing winners?

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 02:15 PM
I see alot of people congrualting winners, but where are the winners posted? I didn't know they announced yet.. I didn't play in this contest but congraualtions winners. and vsammy how you know you didn't win if non one is announcing winners?

First post is updated with winners

leboop
The Store
Anna
House of Beauty
maxim
Avis Nest
minmi
vanny
Arlyn
L.A. Chic

Thanks again for your patience while we ensure all Golden Star Outfits passed the quality inspection! We hope you all had fun! Keep constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for Fashion Story or one of our other Storm8 games!

jojopeanut
11-30-12, 02:22 PM
First post is updated with winners

leboop

Thanks lol I never go back and read the first post any page if it's a thread I"m already fol
The Store
Anna
House of Beauty
maxim
Avis Nest
minmi
vanny
Arlyn
L.A. Chic

Thanks again for your patience while we ensure all Golden Star Outfits passed the quality inspection! We hope you all had fun! Keep constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for Fashion Story or one of our other Storm8 games!

Thanks i never go back and read the first post ona thread once I"m intrested in a thread I go to latest post..sorry Well congraulations winners It's going to take a long long long long time to sell off all those outfits.

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 02:30 PM
Thanks i never go back and read the first post ona thread once I"m intrested in a thread I go to latest post..sorry Well congraulations winners It's going to take a long long long long time to sell off all those outfits.

I wish the winners were forum users like that I would feel happier for them.... But like this no winner in any games has come foward

maguar
11-30-12, 02:56 PM
I do give my congrats to the winners but I dont understand something. I worked hard on this goal. I set my alarm at night and woke up every 3 hrs to collect and make more clothes. I did this all the time but yet, I didnt win. My questions is: What did this people do diferent that I didnt do. I was kind of sure I was going to be one of the winners but wasn't. Im not dissapointed, dont give me wrong is just a doubt I have. Thats all.
Thank you friends!! :)

As it was a raffle you'd given yourself the best possible chance. The winners may have done what you did or they may have done less. It's just that on this occasion they were luckier than you. If they have another comp it might be you that has the luck.

SavvyKisses2
11-30-12, 06:01 PM
Congratulations dear winners!!! Enjoy celebrating with creativity in your boutiques! ��

dalula
12-02-12, 08:39 PM
congrats winners! I wish they were forum users too.

awertie
12-02-12, 08:44 PM
Congrats to the winners!!! Hopefully we will have another contest like this where the winners win a lottt of gems.

minizozo
12-03-12, 06:13 AM
This was the best contest. Congratulations to the winners!

JDFashionEmail
12-14-12, 06:24 PM

I didn't really mind selling that cataloque though it wasn't what I would usually prefer to order...