PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story snap (yet another version)

swati
06-25-10, 02:58 AM
I got an offer to download "Farm Story Snap" today for 11 gems - naturally I did - I am wondering why there is yet another version of Farm Story. I now have the original game, then Farm Story Flowers and now this one. The latest one appears to have all the features of the flowers version.

But why are there now 3 different versions?? Don't get me wrong, I am happy to get 11 gems, but just getting confused as to why there is a 3rd version. Anyone else??

Unregistered
06-25-10, 04:33 AM
I think the newer versions are supposed to replace the older ones, you don't need to keep all 3

Farmer Grud
06-25-10, 04:34 AM
You can DELETE the two previous versions as you only need the NEWEST version of the game to play. I believe whenever Teamlava makes a dramatic change to their game (one that affects more then just adding new crops) they have to have us download a new version. It's just an upgrade.

TheDC
06-25-10, 05:56 AM
Ok so now I can take pictures but I STILL CAN'T GET RID OF WORTHLESS NEIGHBOURS!
Come on Lava Team and get your stuff together and give us the ability to eject dead neighbours already!

Unregistered
06-25-10, 06:33 AM
Ive got quite a few neighbors to sell, if anyone's interested :)

DarkKnight426
06-25-10, 09:22 AM
Ok so it's nice and all that storm is bringing new features in this game but I think this was a totally useless upgrade. I mean snap ? Common really? So what if now I can take a pic within the game. I could have done that using the phone. The only new thing that seems new is you can directly add the pic on facebook. Which is ok I guess but who cares? Not even once was that feature suggested. They can improve on soo many aspects of this game before they brought out this snap feature.

The only logical reason I can think of is that you put up this pic on facebook and try to match up to farmsville n bring some of them over. I give this upgrade two tapping fingers down

Unregistered
06-25-10, 09:50 AM
I really liked Farm Story Flowers, but this didn't change that much. Also, why do I have to download a whole new app? They could have done this with just an update. Oh well, at least we got 11 gems out of it!! Look on the bright side, people!

Ellie
06-25-10, 10:23 AM
Might just be me but when I try to use the camera it only takes a snap of part of my farm not the whole thing. I have zoomed out so the whole farm is within the outer guides but still only captures a small section. I think I'll stick to the old way of taking pics.

swati
06-25-10, 03:34 PM
I really liked Farm Story Flowers, but this didn't change that much. Also, why do I have to download a whole new app? They could have done this with just an update. Oh well, at least we got 11 gems out of it!! Look on the bright side, people!

Yes this is the point I was making - why must it be a whole new version instead of just an update? The snap version also took an awfully long time to download - so I reckon I deserve those gems :-)

swati
06-25-10, 03:40 PM
Just another comment, since I can't edit my previous post - how do newcomers know which is the latest version of this game? If you search the app store for "farm story", all three versions come up. How would they know which one has all of the latest features? I am sure there are also people still playing the original who don't realise that there are newer versions out - whereas if it was an update then they can easily see this in the app store.

Unregistered
06-26-10, 08:04 PM
Just another comment, since I can't edit my previous post - how do newcomers know which is the latest version of this game? If you search the app store for "farm story", all three versions come up. How would they know which one has all of the latest features? I am sure there are also people still playing the original who don't realise that there are newer versions out - whereas if it was an update then they can easily see this in the app store.

Yes, why are the other versions still up for downloading at the App store?
The game makers obviously have 'special' secret reasons for this.
Maybe it just makes them look more productive to put out new versions, rather than just updates.
I don't really care for this, it's confusing and wasting precious farming time.