PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Turkey Dragon Extravaganza - Win 5,000 Gold!

Pages : [1] 2

[S8] Elsa
11-21-12, 12:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VLCdu.png

Need extra Gold to breed those amazing rare Dragons over Thanksgiving? Join us in a NEW sweepstake to show off your Dragon breeding s****s!

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Wednesday, November 21st at 12pm PST
Ends: Monday, November 26th at 12pm PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Turkey Dragon for 1 entry!
- EVOLVE Turkey Dragons to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can participate in this sweepstake through any version on any device:
Dragon Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id560243338)
Dragon Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon2)
Dragon Story for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Dragon-Story/dp/B008OOYALE)

EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/TMq5X.png
Congratulations to our winners!

Please join me in congratulating our winning Islands below:

dragon
cool
ballzee
Draconia
りょーた
Puff Island
Dragonflower
Winged Horizon
Lucy 香 岛
Dragon breeze

Each of them has won 5,000 Gold!

Thanks for your patience while we trained all of your Dragons! We hope you had fun and were able to breed a Turkey Dragon if you had not been able to before. Please keep the constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp) or one of our other Storm8 games (http://storm8.com/games)!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we figure we can pardon some of your Turkey Dragons. But before we do, check out some of these fun facts!

100,550 players participated!
334,597 entries were earned!
Lots of Turkey Dragons were bred!

clarknova81
11-21-12, 12:49 PM
Cool! If someone have already hatched a Turkey before the contest started, will his entry count as well?

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 12:49 PM
Pony you just made this the best Bird in the world. All Infinity breedings have just been put on hold. It's Turkey time. Just one question how would you know if i breed my turkey after 12 Pst.???

cedkugedchgd
11-21-12, 12:50 PM
uhm, i already have a turkey dragon level 10!!! WHAT NOW?!?!?!

zxJinXxz
11-21-12, 01:10 PM
As it states. On and after the 21 to the 26. So anything before hand is mute

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 01:15 PM
not showing up for me on android.

jakycam
11-21-12, 01:16 PM
we need a community manager to let us know if we need to breed another one(i already have one fully evolved to 10) or if the one we have is going to count!

gaclack
11-21-12, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I guess you don't get entries for prior hatches/evolutions.
Lucky for me I have a level 9 turkey dragon waiting to evolve.

Horntail21
11-21-12, 01:21 PM
Yeah, I guess you don't get entries for prior hatches/evolutions.
Lucky for me I have a level 9 turkey dragon waiting to evolve.

Probably won't count since it was bred before the contest began

salinho
11-21-12, 01:21 PM
Well, guess i'm gonna keep insisting on turkey. Lol

cedkugedchgd
11-21-12, 01:23 PM
did the contest already begin?

Horntail21
11-21-12, 01:24 PM
did the contest already begin?

Started today at noon

Horntail21
11-21-12, 01:25 PM
Well noon PST

cedkugedchgd
11-21-12, 01:26 PM
okay, thanks so i'm gonna try when my fuzzy dragon's egg's ready ._.

salinho
11-21-12, 01:27 PM
I never win anything. Would be nice to get a chance for a change xD

Garellie14
11-21-12, 01:36 PM
I think it would count, it just says evolve turkey dragons to level 10, not evolve your newly bred dragon....

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 01:38 PM
Hello TL and Mods. Can we get a basic Q&A on this. It's a great contest and pretty self explanatorily (Reading is fundamental people) but there will be many people with questions. The contest has already started.I know this because i set my TL forum clock to PST. There are people who don't know this. How do we know if we have won? Ok we that come to the forum can see a list of winners if you post it but what about those who don't visits or are not registered with the forum.

[S8] Elsa
11-21-12, 01:38 PM
Dragons bred before the contest do not count as an entry. Similar to the Peach Cobbler cook off, winners will be announced in game and via forums (no current ETA as to when so please do not create tickets asking about this. Any new info will be via forums and in game).

Pony you just made this the best Bird in the world. All Infinity breedings have just been put on hold. It's Turkey time. Just one question how would you know if i breed my turkey after 12 Pst.???

Pony magic.

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 01:40 PM
Well noon PST

Why not use a timezone everybody can relate to like UTC.....

salinho
11-21-12, 01:40 PM
This "ugly bird" might have suddenly become attractive for those who didn't want it at first :p

Pony magic.

Hahaha, super sparkly powers. :D

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 01:41 PM
Dragons bred before the contest do not count as an entry.

What about a turkey I already have but not evolved to Epic yet?

salinho
11-21-12, 01:42 PM
Yes, agreed. The standard timezone from which all the others are calculated, or to which all the others refer to. Would be better.

matt123www
11-21-12, 01:43 PM
Dragons bred before the contest do not count as an entry. Similar to the Peach Cobbler cook off, winners will be announced in game and via forums (no current ETA as to when so please do not create tickets asking about this. Any new info will be via forums and in game).

Pony magic.

What if I have one now less than lv 10 and that I bring it upto 10 ,would that count?

shahed12
11-21-12, 01:44 PM
HELP ME PLEASE PONYROAR
I already have a turkey and its level 10 do I have to breed another so I can be in the contest????

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 01:46 PM
if it was bread 1 minute before 12pm PST it will not count . the contest started 46 minutes ago

ddellavecchia
11-21-12, 01:48 PM
Yeah that is my question now, I have one bred before the contest so I know that won't count as an entry but will it still count if I evolve it to Epic?

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 01:49 PM
darn edit button bred.

salinho
11-21-12, 01:51 PM
HELP ME PLEASE PONYROAR
I already have a turkey and its level 10 do I have to breed another so I can be in the contest????
She already answered. Those bred before the contest do not count.

As for evolving, well, that hasn't been replied to yet. ;) let's just wait a bit more.

zxJinXxz
11-21-12, 01:52 PM
Sigh. Anything breed before the contest and evolved will not count. You need to hatch and evolve that dragon. Pretty hard..

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 01:52 PM
ok if you have a turkey right now in your breeding nest and it was bred at 11:59 AM PST it will not count. Any turkey bred in the last 50 minutes is good.

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 01:54 PM
Turkey Egg hatches in 2h 29m.... that probably won't count either....

[S8] Elsa
11-21-12, 01:58 PM
If you evolve an existing Turkey Dragon to 10, it counts as 10 entries (however, since the Dragon already exists, you won't get that 1 entry for breeding the Turkey Dragon).

cozycafe69
11-21-12, 01:59 PM
If you don't buy gold, you may as well not bother wasting valuable time you could use breeding what you want.... Your not on equal ground when someone is spending cash and your twiddling thumbs watching the hours go by waiting for turkey lol!!

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 01:59 PM
If you evolve an existing Turkey Dragon to 10, it counts as 10 entries (however, since the Dragon already exists, you won't get that 1 entry for breeding the Turkey Dragon).

Sweet :) And what about Turkeys that were in the Breeding Den or the Egg in the nest before it started? Do they count as 1 entry?

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 02:01 PM
Ok that is GREAT NEWS so any turkey bred counts as 1 entry and you get an additional 10 for evolving to 10. So it is safe to safe that if your turkey was at 8 and you feed it to epic you would get 2 entries?

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 02:04 PM
Ok that is GREAT NEWS so any turkey bred counts as 1 entry and you get an additional 10 for evolving to 10. So it is safe to safe that if your turkey was at 8 and you feed it to epic you would get 2 entries?

As far as I understand it, if you evolve to lvl 10 you get 10 points.... no matter from which level you start.... but I might be mistaken.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 02:09 PM
just checking and to think i was going to keep this mistake as a baby. Might be the best breeding mistake i made in this game.
As far as I understand it, if you evolve to lvl 10 you get 10 points.... no matter from which level you start.... but I might be mistaken.

grondai
11-21-12, 02:13 PM
TEAMLAVA! Is it okay if I sell atheist dragon after I get it to epic form? Will my tickets still count?

grondai
11-21-12, 02:14 PM
TEAMLAVA! Is it okay if I sell a turkeydragon after I get it to epic form? Will my tickets still count?

Lol spell check got me.

ginrae22
11-21-12, 02:21 PM
naturally it is for the one I have been TRYING to get! ugh. : / I don't seem to have any luck with it.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 02:23 PM
10 out of 10 on that one lol
Lol spell check got me.

grondai
11-21-12, 02:25 PM
I got 6 so far but I'm not sure if I can sell them... There is no room

theclumsypotato
11-21-12, 02:32 PM
=/ Probably not worth the effort for me. Good luck to everyone breeding turkeys, though!

salinho
11-21-12, 02:33 PM
TEAMLAVA! Is it okay if I sell atheist dragon after I get it to epic form? Will my tickets still count?

Would an atheist turkey have an excuse not to be eaten in Thanksgiving? Lool! Funny auto correct ;D

davewin
11-21-12, 02:34 PM
Haha While trying to breed a Diamond I got 12 Turkeys in the process. I thought the game was trolling me with Turkeys, I'm gonna spend these 6 days leveling them all up. If I win then I can buy a diamond :D

salinho
11-21-12, 02:36 PM
WHAT! YOU DREADFUL PERSON. DON'T RUB YOUR GOOD FORTUNE ON OUR FACES! Lol. It would make sense that it would still count even afteryou sold the,, but better wait for confirmation.

I'll never get a turkey. Keep getting firestorms and some fruitfuls and wilds, got one fairy too...*sigh*

Horntail21
11-21-12, 02:36 PM
Haha While trying to breed a Diamond I got 12 Turkeys in the process. I thought the game was trolling me with Turkeys, I'm gonna spend these 6 days leveling them all up. If I win then I can buy a diamond :D

Have fun with those new feeding amounts

grondai
11-21-12, 02:41 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. You might get one to epic if you had some food saved up

salinho
11-21-12, 02:52 PM

I cqn't even get one. Lol

salinho
11-21-12, 02:53 PM

Yeah, ouch. Well, I have 86,000 fopd saved up and haven't planted in days, so maybe he has extra food too.

grondai
11-21-12, 02:53 PM

He only has 7 dont worry....

henrylucky
11-21-12, 03:00 PM
Wow, is it mean we have to breed 10 Turkey then evolve all to level 10 ?

grondai
11-21-12, 03:02 PM
You don't have to evolve them. You get one point for breeding and 10 points if you get one to lvl 10

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:12 PM

What new feeding levels? Mine are still 1,4,8...ect and it doesnt contain a light element so Im confused??

penqueen2
11-21-12, 03:17 PM
Looks like they are useing the light dragon feeding schedule level 7-10 = 43500 food!

Martin323
11-21-12, 03:18 PM
Let's assume 5 million people play this game at least once a day (low guess). Let's say 1 million decide to participate (again I think it's gonna be much more). Out of those 100,000 will be successful in breeding the turkey dragon (far to low...). And they are giving out the 5k gold to 10 people... Abstracting from multiple entries etc.
By saying, the chance to win is 1:10,000 I'm putting it very high.
I already have my turkey (just to have one :-P ) and I'm not going to waste days breeding ugly, low-earning dragons and spending food on levelling them up for an extremely low chance to win.
But good luck to everyone!

henrylucky
11-21-12, 03:24 PM
You don't have to evolve them. You get one point for breeding and 10 points if you get one to lvl 10
Oh, like that ?
Thanks gronday

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:26 PM
Thats my issue i have a good food amount stored but do i use it for this......hmmmm not to sure but it's a smart move by TL if you don't raise it to epic you only get 1 entry ( i think) so you good breed 15 turkeys or but 15 if you don't get it to 10 there is a very small benefit
That's exactly what I was thinking. You might get one to epic if you had some food saved up

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 03:26 PM
edit button grrrrrr

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:38 PM
Looks like they are useing the light dragon feeding schedule level 7-10 = 43500 food!

Well androids light dragons still cost the same to feed as basic dragons if you havent updated so i guess thats a plus for us....for once!

makafushigi
11-21-12, 03:42 PM
I wonder if I'll be the Charlie Bucket of the turkey extravaganza...

henrylucky
11-21-12, 03:44 PM
Well androids light dragons still cost the same to feed as basic dragons if you havent updated so i guess thats a plus for us....for once!
Yeah, I'm using android too but, I already updated it to newest version

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:49 PM
Aww thats stinks! Im curious though, did you update today and if so do you have the new storm and scarecrow dragons, storage, new quests and all the other stuff released today? Im trying to find out if this was just an ios update. If so then there is really no point in me updating just to have higher feeding levels! At least not until AFTER this new turkey fiasco!!

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 03:58 PM
Actually I just checked my market and I dont see a new update for ds at all, even from before. I know I never updated after the food amounts were decreased for ios to a more reasonable 5x amount. So Im confused as to why my feeding amounts are still the same as basic dragons but I DONT have an update? Not that Im complaining because I certainly dont WANT to have to feed more but shouldnt there at least be an update pending for me??

totaltechno
11-21-12, 04:00 PM

Not just 7-10

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u570/Vandslaux/photo-8.png

kooky panda
11-21-12, 04:31 PM

Once it hits level 10 the event change is recorded, so then you can sell the dragon.

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VLCdu.png

Need extra Gold to breed those amazing rare Dragons over Thanksgiving? Join us in a NEW sweepstake to show off your Dragon breeding s****s!

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Wednesday, November 21st at 12pm PST
Ends: Monday, November 26th at 12pm PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Turkey Dragon for 1 entry!
- EVOLVE Turkey Dragons to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can participate in this sweepstake through any version on any device:
Dragon Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id560243338)
Dragon Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Dragon Story: New Dawn for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon2)
Dragon Story for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Dragon-Story/dp/B008OOYALE)

I have a question about the winners? The way Im reading this from the op it seems as though 10 people will be chosen at random. "The more entries, the more chances you have to win" I interpret that as whether you have 1 entry or 10 you still have a CAHNCE to win, but if you have 100 entries you have a BETTER chance to win. On my pop up it says "The 10 players with the MOST entries will win 5000 gold" So which is it? Do you have to have the most entries or do you still have a chance to win with only 1?

kwhales
11-21-12, 04:40 PM
This is kinda so freaky. Couldn't breed a turkey to save Thanksgiving, but open this app, and up pops this contest. and...wham, bred epic air and epic life, and 9 hr breed. TURKEY DAY comes early.

Thanks Pony, guess my turkey was just waiting for a reason to make an appearance.

salinho
11-21-12, 05:06 PM
This is kinda so freaky. Couldn't breed a turkey to save Thanksgiving, but open this app, and up pops this contest. and...wham, bred epic air and epic life, and 9 hr breed. TURKEY DAY comes early.

Thanks Pony, guess my turkey was just waiting for a reason to make an appearance.
The turkeys hate me xD

venturai
11-21-12, 05:08 PM
Apologies if this hasn't been mentioned before, but isn't this a bit unfair for those of us who also have to evolve from 3 to 4? I have a couple of friends with accounts created before this change, and that's a somewhat distinct advantage they have.

coolio275
11-21-12, 05:12 PM
I have a question about the winners? The way Im reading this from the op it seems as though 10 people will be chosen at random. "The more entries, the more chances you have to win" I interpret that as whether you have 1 entry or 10 you still have a CAHNCE to win, but if you have 100 entries you have a BETTER chance to win. On my pop up it says "The 10 players with the MOST entries will win 5000 gold" So which is it? Do you have to have the most entries or do you still have a chance to win with only 1?

It's a sweepstakes and they're gonna pick 10 random entries. The more turkey dragons you have bred in the time frame or evolved to level 10, the better of a chance you will have. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll win still.

retro71
11-21-12, 05:57 PM
Wow, I just got a 9 hour goodie from (both epic) fruitful & fire. Where are the smelling salts?

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 06:18 PM
It's a sweepstakes and they're gonna pick 10 random entries. The more turkey dragons you have bred in the time frame or evolved to level 10, the better of a chance you will have. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll win still.

I understand what the op said and I know that theres no garuntee you will win. However on my pop up it says that the 10 players with the MOST entries will win. Meaning there is no randomness involved, either your in the top 10 with the most entries or you dont get anything. What I want from a tl staff is an answer to which pop up is true. As one person said, we newer players are at a disadvantage because we have to wait an extra 9hrs for another evolution to complete in our epic cycle. If the top 10 will be chosen then its not worth my time to breed this dragon that I already have one of and dont care to have more of!

mammami08
11-21-12, 06:26 PM
Yes some clearification is highly appreciated, does it meen that if i breed 10 turkey dragons ( not that i will) and bring them all to epic i get 100 entries ( or point or whatever) or that i still only get 10 ( or 11) entries?

I,m not going to fill my island with turkeys no matter the most attractiv 5000 golds price so i just want to know if i should bother participating or not ;) and is it a random selection or the ones with most points that will win?

Horntail21
11-21-12, 06:38 PM
Hope a forum member wins. I wanna rundown on how all that gold is spent lol

magzlitex777
11-21-12, 07:09 PM

Did you get them before or after the contest started. Only turkeys bred AFTER the contest started count

grondai
11-21-12, 08:02 PM
Can you win multiple times?

carrieanne1018
11-21-12, 08:09 PM
I can't believe it yesterday my level 9 turkey took 1000 feed per time to feed now it is 5000 feed, I know it is a contest but I just can't grow that sort of amount I have to go to work I can't sit planting and harvesting all day, this has put the contest out of my reach to enter I can't grow enough food I have enough trouble levelling up normal dragons :-(

margaritaville99
11-21-12, 09:01 PM
Apologies if this hasn't been mentioned before, but isn't this a bit unfair for those of us who also have to evolve from 3 to 4? I have a couple of friends with accounts created before this change, and that's a somewhat distinct advantage they have.

I too have that question. I have to evolve I think 3 time before level 10, and my feeding has always been totaltechno's above for all my dragons. This does not seem fair across the board?

chiefdragon
11-21-12, 10:33 PM
I can't believe it yesterday my level 9 turkey took 1000 feed per time to feed now it is 5000 feed, I know it is a contest but I just can't grow that sort of amount I have to go to work I can't sit planting and harvesting all day, this has put the contest out of my reach to enter I can't grow enough food I have enough trouble levelling up normal dragons :-(

Me too. Just finished evolving my Turkey yesterday to level 7. When I open my game now, I was surprised to see the food increased to 1200! This is unfair! Increasing the food without notice.

Sefyre
11-22-12, 01:35 AM
Between the sudden food price hike, the discrepancies between allowing people's non-yet-epic-but-already-hatched Turkeys to participate and earn 10 entries when this contest began/begins later than when the Turkeys were allowed to be bred, this sweepstakes really doesn't feel fair at all.

MazShaddix
11-22-12, 02:31 AM
Well I only wanted one turkey which I have that's already epic, so my luck for another might suck abit :/

KKeatzrockz
11-22-12, 02:59 AM
Yeyya! Gotta breed turkey now!

KKeatzrockz
11-22-12, 03:03 AM
PonyRoar, How can I join? Please tell me

retro71
11-22-12, 05:27 AM
Wow, I just got a 9 hour goodie from (both epic) fruitful & fire. Where are the smelling salts?

2nd attempt, same combo....another fruitful! Aww!!

kwhales
11-22-12, 05:29 AM
PonyRoar, How can I join? Please tell me

I don't think you actually join. Once you breed a Turkey, you are automatically registered with TL.

KKeatzrockz
11-22-12, 05:43 AM
I don't think you actually join. Once you breed a Turkey, you are automatically registered with TL.

Oh thanks for telling me, and hey! I got another turkey in breeding fruitful and fire! ID KKeatzrockz

skygazer
11-22-12, 06:37 AM
i only got one turkey dragon level 10 and i got it after like tons of efforts and now i have to do the same thing all over again while others already have 10.... and to get that one and only turkey i have spent lots of gems to speed up the process (easier to just purchase it but not fun)...it's too painful and heartbreaking. so teamlava you guys have to find other ways to make the contest really fun!

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 06:55 AM
i only got one turkey dragon level 10 and i got it after like tons of efforts and now i have to do the same thing all over again while others already have 10.... and to get that one and only turkey i have spent lots of gems to speed up the process (easier to just purchase it but not fun)...it's too painful and heartbreaking. so teamlava you guys have to find other ways to make the contest really fun!

Most people do not have 10. Only a few people have mentioned on the forum to having more than 1.

And TL don't have to do anything at all "to make the contest really more fun".

I think the contest itself is pretty cool & great for those people who win.

They just did a major update... which none of us saw coming from a mile away.

I guess you can't please everyone!

totaltechno
11-22-12, 06:56 AM
No thanks to this sweepstakes, I'll try breeding together Epic Ligjt and Epic Magic for Hypnotic/Boo

kwhales
11-22-12, 06:58 AM
Yeah, poor BOO, he kind of got lost in this turkey blow out.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 07:00 AM
No thanks to this sweepstakes, I'll try breeding together Epic Ligjt and Epic Magic for Hypnotic/Boo

Yep. I REALLY want Boo. It earns quite a bit once Epic! And I'm sure the timer on Boo will start soon enough. Once my den is empty... gonna try and start breeding for it again.

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:07 AM
Yep. I REALLY want Boo. It earns quite a bit once Epic! And I'm sure the timer on Boo will start soon enough. Once my den is empty... gonna try and start breeding for it again.

Me too. I have the new dragons in storage in the old version. So I think i will keep them there and try for BOO. His time probably will be up starting at 3pm PST today. Unless TL forgot about him too.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 07:12 AM
Me too. I have the new dragons in storage in the old version. So I think i will keep them there and try for BOO. His time probably will be up starting at 3pm PST today. Unless TL forgot about him too.

And shouldn't the new one Mirage? I think the name is....be out later on today too? I hope it's not LE!!

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:24 AM
And shouldn't the new one Mirage? I think the name is....be out later on today too? I hope it's not LE!!

I don't think Mirage will be a light. What for? the LE's seem to be for special occasions and there isn't one that I know of (at least), but another country has a special day coming (not Christmas) and TL is finally taking all players into consideration.

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:24 AM
Oops didn't mean light, meant LE.

lizanne85
11-22-12, 07:44 AM
Has anyone got a combo for breeding this Turkey ???

kwhales
11-22-12, 07:50 AM

Yesterday I bred Air and Life both epic, and got Turkey. Never got him before. I think he just needed the challenge to make an appearance for me.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-22-12, 08:02 AM

I got mine with eagle & forest epics.

wiggles2288
11-22-12, 08:09 AM
I got mine with a scorpion and forest both epic on the first try. 'Course that was before the contest. Trying the combo after the contest and no luck yet.

chiefdragon
11-22-12, 08:25 AM
I was able to breed my second Turkey last night. I used Fairy and Eagle. Good luck everyone!

habibass
11-22-12, 08:57 AM
If i evolved 10 turkey dragons, would i have 100 entries? Or i can have max 11 entries?
And if i got a turkey dragon from last week (i mean i bred it few days ago) and i evolved it, would i get extra 10 entries?

SamKanj
11-22-12, 09:42 AM
Mine was bred yesterday at night and it hatched today's morning, so is it counted?

Zulac99
11-22-12, 10:03 AM
TL should have made this contest show up in the regular goals. That way you could just see and know what counted or not. I don't see why it would be difficult to keep a running track of how many entries we have and then display it.

habibass
11-22-12, 10:20 AM
I already found answers to my questions, thanx anyway :)

tbka
11-22-12, 10:26 AM
Me too. Just finished evolving my Turkey yesterday to level 7. When I open my game now, I was surprised to see the food increased to 1200! This is unfair! Increasing the food without notice.

OMgosh! WTheck! ME TOO!!! I was hoping to go from 7 to epic with only 8,700 food, now it is going to take like 6,000 (1,200 each feeding) to go from 7 to 8! 12,500 (2,5000 each) to level 9! 25,000 (5,000 each) to 10! 43,500 foods! NO WAY!!! So Wrong!!!:mad:

nubs63
11-22-12, 01:08 PM
Bred my first Turkey 6 hrs before the contest began. A bit of a disappointment, especially if I can't afford the food for epic, but just got another 9 hr breed time! I used epic Fairy and Fire level 8.

moostermine
11-22-12, 03:11 PM
Any one had confirmation of entries for getting to epic? Evolved one this morning but didn't have any popups saying I was entered in contest.

Baraze
11-22-12, 03:11 PM
Yes! I just bred a turkey dragon. I'm going to try for another one.

matt123www
11-22-12, 05:17 PM
Just finished evolved my only Turkey to lv 10 ,...wife has 3 baby Turkey but doesn't have enough apples..

mammami08
11-22-12, 05:26 PM
I have the apples but no new turkey since the contest started ;)

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 05:29 PM
I just have one turkey... Which got it before the contest but good thing I didn't get it to epic yet

Still need 20,000 food

auroracon
11-22-12, 05:36 PM
Any one had confirmation of entries for getting to epic? Evolved one this morning but didn't have any popups saying I was entered in contest.

are we supposed to get a popup? Since the contest started I have evolved a turkey to level 10 (that was bred before it started sadly) and have bred 2 more that I'm now in the process of leveling up. But I haven't gotten any sort of notification that my "entries were received". I wonder if there's a way to double check that they have been?

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 05:41 PM
are we supposed to get a popup? Since the contest started I have evolved a turkey to level 10 (that was bred before it started sadly) and have bred 2 more that I'm now in the process of leveling up. But I haven't gotten any sort of notification that my "entries were received". I wonder if there's a way to double check that they have been?
You won't receive a popup
When you breed it you get one entry automatically when you get it to epic you'll get 10 entries for a total 11

I for example if cant get lucky again on turkey ... Will only get 10 entries since I bred turkey before contesr

moostermine
11-22-12, 06:51 PM
Yes that's what I was wondering! I was hoping for a pop up or some note saying " you have X # of entries in contest". Guess I'm just paranoid about but it's not like I will win even if I'm sure I entered! Lols

DaojinWildfire
11-23-12, 03:13 AM
we need a community manager to let us know if we need to breed another one(i already have one fully evolved to 10) or if the one we have is going to count!
If it was already level 10 before the sweepstake started, you will not receive any entries for that Turkey Dragon.

TeamLava is located on the Pacific Coast, so we're going by PST, which is also the default setting for the forums if you didn't change it. You can use this time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to convert your current time to PST. Just enter "San Francisco" and it'll automatically change your local time to PST. :)

What about a turkey I already have but not evolved to Epic yet?
You won't get the 1 entry if you had it before the sweepstake started, but you do get 10 entries if you evolve it to level 10!

HELP ME PLEASE PONYROAR
If it was already level 10 before the sweepstake started, you did not earn any entries for it. You will need to breed another Turkey Dragon to start earning entries.

Sweet :) And what about Turkeys that were in the Breeding Den or the Egg in the nest before it started? Do they count as 1 entry?
If they were hatched after the sweepstake started, then you'll get 1 entry for it.

You'll actually get 10 entries when you level the Turkey Dragon to 10. You don't earn entries for each level. Breeding or buying a Turkey Dragon will earn you 1 entry. You'll earn 10 more entries if you level it all the way up to level 10.

There was an issue with the sweepstake announcement for the Amazon version. It should be fixed by now. 10 players will be randomly picked from a raffle. So just 1 entry gives you a chance of winning, but earning as many as possible will increase your chances.

Can you win multiple times?
No, you will not be able to win more than once in this sweepstake. We're picking 10 different players and they'll each receive 5,000 Gold!

Participation in the sweepstake is entirely optional. Spending Gold will only increase your chances of winning, not guarantee it. You can still earn entries without spending any Gold.

Take the information other players give you with a grain of salt. You don't know how many entries they really have. They might try to intimidate you so you so trying to earn entries, which would only boost their chances. The only thing you can do is focus on yourself and try to collect as many entries as possible to increase your chances of winning!

If i evolved 10 turkey dragons, would i have 100 entries? Or i can have max 11 entries?
And if i got a turkey dragon from last week (i mean i bred it few days ago) and i evolved it, would i get extra 10 entries?
If all 10 Turkey Dragons were hatched after the sweepstake started, then you would earn 10 entries. Then if you evolve all 10 to level 10, you get 10 more for each, so that's 100 more tickets, which makes your total 110 entries.

Mine was bred yesterday at night and it hatched today's morning, so is it counted?
It hatched after the Start Time, so it counts and you got 1 entry.

TL should have made this contest show up in the regular goals. That way you could just see and know what counted or not. I don't see why it would be difficult to keep a running track of how many entries we have and then display it.
That's a nice suggestion, but we actually can't just force this sweepstake to appear as a goal. This would not work since goals require specific conditions to be met in order for them to work. Imagine trying to squeeze a football into a golf hole. It wouldn't work, but it would definitely be hilarious to watch, haha.

You do not get any pop-ups to announce your entries. Everything is automatically being tracked during the sweepstake, but you're feel to keep your own count!

Keep trying! There's still time before the sweepstake ends on Monday at 12pm PST.

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 05:43 AM
Let's see if I will hit 38 losses in a row! Join me in the celebration of losing!

Already bred one and got a lvl 8 from before the contest.

Mlb3116
11-23-12, 06:46 AM
Thanks daojinwildfire for confirmation to everyones questions!! I was begining to wonder if we were gonna get answers from TL staff!!

sonkeu
11-23-12, 08:34 AM
Can anyone tell me when you have an entry? My englisch is not so good. I have evolved an turkeydragon till 10. I don,t know what to do now.

kwhales
11-23-12, 08:43 AM
Can anyone tell me when you have an entry? My englisch is not so good. I have evolved an turkeydragon till 10. I don,t know what to do now.

Nothing. The entry is internal with TL. Your device will actually register the turkey with TL for the contest. So, sit back and breed another or try for something else!!!!!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-23-12, 08:47 AM
I don,t know what to do now.

You wait.

TL will announce the winners once the Sweepstake is over with.

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 09:39 AM
When I hit 40 losses in a row, I will host a forum party!

Event loss counter: 37!

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-23-12, 09:40 AM
When I hit 40 losses in a row, I will host a forum party!

Event loss counter: 37!

37? ouch.
Are you sticking with the same pair? Or are you changing it up?

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 09:45 AM
I'm using eagle & Forestfire, both epic

I hatched one so far, and I have a 2nd one at lvl 8

I only bred twice so far, one life, or turkey

darkrandy
11-23-12, 11:13 AM
Got it!
Fully evolved to epic too

salinho
11-23-12, 11:31 AM
No luck on this one...well, i got a second honeybee. I can live with that xD

carrieanne1018
11-23-12, 11:54 AM
Will the feed rates drop back after the contest, I'm not going to bother with the contest since 5000 per feed isn't something I can save easily to get my turkey dragon to epic (he was level 9 at the start of contest). I am hoping he goes back to normal after.

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 01:39 PM
Already breeding my 3rd

I am at 37 losses in a row!

salinho
11-23-12, 02:19 PM
Will the feed rates drop back after the contest, I'm not going to bother with the contest since 5000 per feed isn't something I can save easily to get my turkey dragon to epic (he was level 9 at the start of contest). I am hoping he goes back to normal after.
The feed rates HAVE dropped. At level 9 they were 1000 when new dawn first came out, then became 15,000 per feed, now dropped to a third pf that value with the most recent update. So my guess is: no, they willl not drop again. Lol.

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 02:22 PM
The feed rates HAVE dropped. At level 9 they were 1000 when new dawn first came out, then became 15,000 per feed, now dropped to a third pf that value with the most recent update. So my guess is: no, they willl not drop again. Lol.
They were talking about the TURKEY dragon feed rates, which raised for the contest

salinho
11-23-12, 03:14 PM
They were talking about the TURKEY dragon feed rates, which raised for the contest

I know it was the turkey. But did it raise for the contest or was it already raised to match the light dragons? XD (actually I was wondering what was up with that)

salinho
11-24-12, 02:28 AM
Got nine hours breeding time with scarecrow and landworm. :)

kwhales
11-24-12, 07:10 AM
Got nine hours breeding time with scarecrow and landworm. :)

Yay. and congrats.

Sadie1127
11-24-12, 10:04 AM
So how do you enter the sweepstake? I just wanted to be sure! :)

Baraze
11-24-12, 10:09 AM
So how do you enter the sweepstake? I just wanted to be sure! :)

You have to breed a turkey dragon and you'll be entered automatically.

Sadie1127
11-24-12, 10:11 AM
Awesome; thanx so much!

fitfunsparkle
11-24-12, 11:14 AM
The idea of this contest is fun, however It seems to be rather difficult in proportion to some of the other teamlava games. For example, in fashion story i simply need to sell an outfit. For each time i sell the outfit i get an entry. For castle story i only need to plant and harvest a wheat field for each entry.
Now, for dragon story i can breed/buy a turkey dragon for one entry. I don't have enough gold to buy one. I have already bred one so i can attempt to make it epic. But the food cost is almost impossible for someone whohasn't been playing for a long time. Plus i don't want to spend the weekend harvesting every thirty seconds! Lol. I personally will probably make it to ten since i only have four more times to feed it, but there are many who won't even get close.
It seems to me the contest could allow for one entry each time you level your turkey dragon instead of getting it to ten before getting any entries at all. You all are going to have to give out the ten prizes whether twenty people are eligible or whether thousands are elligible, so it makes sense that you would want to challenge people, yet at the same time give them some hope of getting an entry in. Especially when you compare the difficulty to the other game's chances of an entry.
Again, i like the contest, its a fun challenge. But i do believe that with some small changes it could still be a challenge but allow for a larger group of your players to feel they could be a part of it.
Thanks for the fun games!

carrieanne1018
11-24-12, 12:18 PM
I know it was the turkey. But did it raise for the contest or was it already raised to match the light dragons? XD (actually I was wondering what was up with that)

Before the contest the level was the same as the other dragons, I had it up to level 9 with one feed on it, then after update it had sprung up to 5000 per feed, also the light dragons had dropped back for a while which was great but are now back up to 5000 per feed, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the game so find these rates hard, that is why I was curious about whether they would be returned back :-)

mammami08
11-24-12, 01:01 PM
The idea of this contest is fun, however It seems to be rather difficult in proportion to some of the other teamlava games. For example, in fashion story i simply need to sell an outfit. For each time i sell the outfit i get an entry. For castle story i only need to plant and harvest a wheat field for each entry.
Now, for dragon story i can breed/buy a turkey dragon for one entry. I don't have enough gold to buy one. I have already bred one so i can attempt to make it epic. But the food cost is almost impossible for someone whohasn't been playing for a long time. Plus i don't want to spend the weekend harvesting every thirty seconds! Lol. I personally will probably make it to ten since i only have four more times to feed it, but there are many who won't even get close.
It seems to me the contest could allow for one entry each time you level your turkey dragon instead of getting it to ten before getting any entries at all. You all are going to have to give out the ten prizes whether twenty people are eligible or whether thousands are elligible, so it makes sense that you would want to challenge people, yet at the same time give them some hope of getting an entry in. Especially when you compare the difficulty to the other game's chances of an entry.
Again, i like the contest, its a fun challenge. But i do believe that with some small changes it could still be a challenge but allow for a larger group of your players to feel they could be a part of it.
Thanks for the fun games!

But in DS the price is 5000 golds and for castel story for an exampel it is just 2000 gems. The price to buy the gold and the gems in DS and CS is the same so i guess you could compair the two games in that matter.

So i think it makes sence that it's harder in DS since the price is that much bigger

fitfunsparkle
11-24-12, 02:22 PM
But in DS the price is 5000 golds and for castel story for an exampel it is just 2000 gems. The price to buy the gold and the gems in DS and CS is the same so i guess you could compair the two games in that matter.

So i think it makes sence that it's harder in DS since the price is that much bigger

Yes, the prize is bigger in number, but not really in proportion. Items don't cost as many gems in cs as they do gold in ds. So overall in proportion the prizes are the same. (similar to countries with different currency) Even if they weren't though, those ten prizes are going to be given no matter how big or small the number of elligible players. As a company there is that fine line between making the contest challenging (and profitable if people will buy more gems to complete things faster) and alienating and angering your player base.

tezcatlo
11-24-12, 06:14 PM
So I guess I must be really lucky cause I just started playing DS a little while ago and since this contest started I've bred 3 turkeys! One is in evolution temple evolving to epic form and the other 2 are level 7 and 8! But the time and cost for food is outrageous!!! I have used some gold to speed up evolution times but if I can get all 3 to epic that's 33 entries!! My best combos for breeding are Atlantis/firestorm and wild/parakeets.

mammami08
11-24-12, 06:28 PM

So now i accually have got four turkeys but soon no apples ;)

tezcatlo
11-24-12, 08:36 PM
So now i accually have got four turkeys but soon no apples ;)

I feel for you, I ran out of $$$$ trying to feed these turkeys and I'm so close to having 3 epic turkey's.....but no $$ means no apples....no apples means no epic turkeys....no epic turkeys means 3 entries instead of 33 and a lot of time and money lost!

rs788
11-25-12, 02:55 AM
How will we know that whi are those lucky 10 ?

tbka
11-25-12, 05:52 AM
So with less than 30 hour till the deadline for this sweepstakes, I'm wondering when is the absolute latest time I can put my Turkey Dragon into the evolution chamber. Assuming that the evolution will take nine hours and I need to make sure I retrieve him prior to the end time, I'm venturing a guess that 2:45a.m. PST. This will give me 15 minutes to get the then epic turkey out of the oven as it where. Does my calculations seem accurate?

ryava
11-25-12, 01:03 PM
I had breed a Turkey Dragon. And I have one in the epic form.

ryava
11-25-12, 01:13 PM
The text on my phone is "breed/buy 1 Turkey Dragon for 1 entry, or evolve to lvl 10 for 10 entries!" - this 10 entries must be only Turkey Dragons?

nmishii
11-25-12, 01:16 PM
The text on my phone is "breed/buy 1 Turkey Dragon for 1 entry, or evolve to lvl 10 for 10 entries!" - this 10 entries must be only Turkey Dragons?

Yes, evolve a Turkey Dragon to Level 10 for 10 entries.

tezcatlo
11-25-12, 01:42 PM
Ok, finally have 2 epic turkeys and working on my third (level 8)!!!!!! If I get this done that's 33 entries!!!!

cut3m0m
11-25-12, 07:15 PM
How did u breed turkey dragon? I tried several combo but still no luck

Zamoraksblood
11-25-12, 07:19 PM

Try epic eagle - epic Forestfire

Got all 3 of mine that way

OrdinaryJoe
11-25-12, 07:23 PM
Gosh, I'd love to win 5000 gold!

I hope one of my Turkey dragons are LUCKY!

lolii12
11-26-12, 12:07 AM
Hi can I ask you question? Err..

If I had turkey dragon then I can evolve it to 10 and I had 1 entry , right. But when we get prize ?
After evolving at 10 or when contest finished in 12:00 PM and we can get it ???

nikky2012
11-26-12, 03:45 AM

I used epic Life and Air to get my turkey.

nikky2012
11-26-12, 03:49 AM
Does anyone have a count down of how much longer we have? I have a turkey in the evolution temple. Just wondering if I"m going to need to speed it up.

mammami08
11-26-12, 03:53 AM
I think it's about 9 h left ? But i'm not 100% sure but thats what my time converter say...

azychan
11-26-12, 05:03 AM
I can't have a Turkey even though I've tried many combos for 2 weeks. I can breed Aurora and Mirage in 1 or 2 days right after when they were released but there's still no Turkey. Those 3 (Aurora, Turkey, Mirage) are rares and also have 3 elements but why does the turkey too hard to get to me? Although the 5000 golds reward is very fascinating, I don't need it, I can use golds that exchange daily with neighbors but the Turkey will be gone and I don't know will It come back :(

davewin
11-26-12, 07:55 AM
Drawing are in a couple of hours :) Best of luck to all!

ddellavecchia
11-26-12, 07:55 AM
Yep, good luck to anyone entered!!!!

chavacana
11-26-12, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know if the dragon needs to hatch in order to count? I have a turkey dragon egg that will not hatch before time is up and I used all my gold to speed up the breeding.

mammami08
11-26-12, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know if the dragon needs to hatch in order to count? I have a turkey dragon egg that will not hatch before time is up and I used all my gold to speed up the breeding.

Sorry to say it but yes it needs to hatch to get one entry

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 08:17 AM

it says breed or buy .... you'll get 1 entry for that
i dont think it needs to be hatched

but yeah if you were to evolve it to epic level 10 youll get 10 more entries

lizanne85
11-26-12, 08:21 AM
Scorpion and Forest both level 10 gave me my Turkey this morning :)

OroshiSuiiki
11-26-12, 08:22 AM
It is currently 7:22 pst.

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 08:41 AM
So on my last attempt to get my turkey, I put in my Scarecrow and when i wanted to put in my infinity, i accidently put in the light dragon, I was thinking ohhh ****! and to my suprise it was 9 hours! YESS finally! Woohoo, even did a little wiggle..

My bubble bursted about a minute later realizing the light dragon takes 9 hours breeding too.....:( It still could be the Turkey but with my DS :mad:BAD:mad: luck it will most likely be a light... Not that i could have entered the competition but i was so glad i could finish the album.. arghhh :(

mammami08
11-26-12, 08:46 AM
So on my last attempt to get my turkey, I put in my Scarecrow and when i wanted to put in my infinity, i accidently put in the light dragon, I was thinking ohhh ****! and to my suprise it was 9 hours! YESS finally! Woohoo, even did a little wiggle..

My bubble bursted about a minute later realizing the light dragon takes 9 hours breeding too.....:( It still could be the Turkey but with my DS :mad:BAD:mad: luck it will most likely be a light... Not that i could have entered the competition but i was so glad i could finish the album.. arghhh :(

So i'll keep my thumbs for you to hatch a turkey ;)

salinho
11-26-12, 08:49 AM

But the light dragon has to be bought, right?? So it may be a turkey!

mammami08
11-26-12, 08:52 AM
But the light dragon has to be bought, right?? So it may be a turkey!

It can be breed but the only combo i'v heard that worked was infinity and diamond, so let's hope for the turkey for tasjatjuh157 :)

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 08:58 AM
Thanks everyone! still 7,5 hours to go... if only i had enough gold to speed it up!!! i could so use that 5000 gold haha

salinho
11-26-12, 08:59 AM
It can be breed but the only combo i'v heard that worked was infinity and diamond, so let's hope for the turkey for tasjatjuh157 :)
Makes sense because diamond x diamondor diamond x element will often result in a pure element... So if it's scarecrow x light then it's probably a turkey!

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 09:02 AM
Makes sense because diamond x diamondor diamond x element will often result in a pure element... So if it's scarecrow x light then it's probably a turkey!

Im afraid its not tbh, its much easier to breed a common light then a rare limited one, I dont have a good feeling about this.. :( ive been sobbing for the last 1,5 hours, hopefully i wont be all night waiting for it to be finished breeding..

salinho
11-26-12, 09:11 AM
Im afraid its not tbh, its much easier to breed a common light then a rare limited one, I dont have a good feeling about this.. :( ive been sobbing for the last 1,5 hours, hopefully i wont be all night waiting for it to be finished breeding..

But it's impossible to get a light unless you breed light with diamond! So fingers crossed ;)

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 09:16 AM
No you can still breed a light vs any other dragon and get another light. Im sure that i got another light just breeding it agains a lightmix some time ago, and you can still breed for example a forest x wild and get a forest. But indeed just wait and see and fingers crossed. Im counting down the hours, should be ready just before bedtime..

mammami08
11-26-12, 09:19 AM
But it's impossible to get a light unless you breed light with diamond! So fingers crossed ;)

Infinity+diamond= could make light ;)

Remember just befor new dawn was released a bunch of people breed those two and got the light befor it showed up in market or the pop ups

salinho
11-26-12, 09:22 AM
No you can still breed a light vs any other dragon and get another light. Im sure that i got another light just breeding it agains a lightmix some time ago, and you can still breed for example a forest x wild and get a forest. But indeed just wait and see and fingers crossed. Im counting down the hours, should be ready just before bedtime..

Hummm. Weird. That never happened to me! But if it's happened, then it's possible.
Fingers crossed xD
And try not to think about it!

salinho
11-26-12, 09:24 AM
Infinity+diamond= could make light ;)

Remember just befor new dawn was released a bunch of people breed those two and got the light befor it showed up in market or the pop ups

Yes, infinity + diamond can make any basic color, but elements between elements (with no diamond or infinity) can't produce pure element. Or so i thought. I mean, unless it's 2 of the same pure element like fire + fire = fire, that would make sense.

That is so weird :D

mammami08
11-26-12, 09:27 AM
I don't think i'v ever breed singel + hybrid and gotten a singel either ( if you don,t take the diamond kinds in to consideration that is )

But who knows, just have to wait and se, but my money is on the turkey

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 09:28 AM
I could be mistaken, I dont really keep track of wich dragon im using for what, and my memory quickly fades, like in poker, I cant even remember the previous hand i had xD
But time will tell, Im making dinner now and I realized what i was cooking... Broccoli ( green), potatoes ( yellow) and steak ( red)

ahhhhh! Im going turkey it seems!

salinho
11-26-12, 09:47 AM
I could be mistaken, I dont really keep track of wich dragon im using for what, and my memory quickly fades, like in poker, I cant even remember the previous hand i had xD
But time will tell, Im making dinner now and I realized what i was cooking... Broccoli ( green), potatoes ( yellow) and steak ( red)

ahhhhh! Im going turkey it seems!
Ahahahaah xD
Lolsamw thing happens to me, when playing sueca (also a card game that happens by turns and requires some memorization)

davewin
11-26-12, 10:22 AM
I hope it turns out to be a Turkey. Winning 5000 gold with a a last second Turkey hatch would be soooo epic :)

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 11:34 AM
Just realizing something and i cant seem to check it anywhere, Ive had that annoying pop up a thousand times but always click it away, Till when is the turkey breedable? not the competition but the actual Limited time for the turkey, I saw it fly by and seemed to see just a few hours but im not sure.

can anyone help me? 4hours till my hatches

tr8on
11-26-12, 11:40 AM
Mine says 7 hours left.

Well... 7 hrs 20 minutes to be exact.

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 12:02 PM
oeff! Thank you

OroshiSuiiki
11-26-12, 12:26 PM
34 minutes left guys time is almost up.

tezcatlo
11-26-12, 02:24 PM
Finally bred and evolved 3 turkeys to epic!!!!!! Good luck to everyone...this had been a very challenging contest, but those that win definitely deserve it for the time and effort they put in! Does anyone know when the winners will be posted???

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 02:34 PM
3 min till it hatches!! Will it be light or turkey.... ??

Pleaseeeeeeee let it be a turkey!

davewin
11-26-12, 02:36 PM

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 02:36 PM
TURKEY!!!!!!!!! Yes!!! Whoohoo, wiggle wiggle!

davewin
11-26-12, 02:39 PM
Nice! Now you have a shot at 5000g :) ....... wait.... I think the contest closed already :( I don't see the pop-up anymore when I start the game.

salinho
11-26-12, 02:40 PM
TURKEY!!!!!!!!! Yes!!! Whoohoo, wiggle wiggle!

Told ya ;D congraaaaatsssssssss

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 02:41 PM
Nah it ended already! Im just happy i got it for the album :)

tezcatlo
11-26-12, 02:41 PM

I think the contest ended about an hour and a half before this post, but it may still count since you still bred the turkey...not too clear if it needs to be hatched or not!

ryava
11-26-12, 02:49 PM
Yes, infinity + diamond can make any basic color, but elements between elements (with no diamond or infinity) can't produce pure element. Or so i thought. I mean, unless it's 2 of the same pure element like fire + fire = fire, that would make sense.

That is so weird :D

I had breed 3 Magic dragons from hybrid dragons.

tasjatjuh157
11-26-12, 02:55 PM
I think the contest ended about an hour and a half before this post, but it may still count since you still bred the turkey...not too clear if it needs to be hatched or not!
It was in the breeding den, so im guessing it doesnt count :(

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 03:09 PM
I bred 4 lol

davewin
11-26-12, 03:12 PM
I had breed 3 Magic dragons from hybrid dragons.

That's because your hybrids had water and fire split between them.

aussie15
11-26-12, 03:38 PM
I bred six turkeys to epic... When are they announcing the results? I'm assuming they haven't given out the prize yet.

mammami08
11-26-12, 03:41 PM
Ohhhh how much i would like to win... But i never win anything so i don't get my hopes up to much....

It would be fun to know how many entries the one who had the most entries had, not that it matters for the contest but it would still be fun just to know. I meen it was quite a difficult competition, first you had to breed that bird and then feed it quite alot. No matter if you use gold thats quite hard to do over and over.... ;)

davewin
11-26-12, 04:09 PM
I hope one of my 70 entries is a winning pick :)

Takiofallen
11-26-12, 04:22 PM
Thats alot of food.
I hope one of my 70 entries is a winning pick :)

MazShaddix
11-26-12, 04:28 PM
I didn't bother I already had an epic turkey before this and I only wanted the one for my island and wasn't gonna waste my food on it

retro71
11-26-12, 04:33 PM
I'm just happy to have bred something different, I only have 11 entries, but I still have my Turkey..Yay!

davewin
11-26-12, 04:49 PM
Thats alot of food.

My food stores have been completely depleted :( Now time to start hoarding again for the Santa Dragon or Christmas tree dragon, or Reindeer Dragon, or whatever they come up with for Christmas :D

bigbux3
11-26-12, 04:51 PM
I couldn't even get a Turkey Dragon. :(

kwhales
11-26-12, 04:57 PM
I couldn't even get a Turkey Dragon. :(

Don't feel bad. There are millions of players, and unless you have millions of turkeys, we all have a pretty slim chance of winning. and just think of all the food you saved, cause these turkey's each alot (of coins).

sweetstuff525
11-26-12, 05:00 PM
i got one turkey before the contest but put it to epic for the contests so that's 10 entries.... didn't try for it and got another turkey so thast 1 entry i couldn't put the second to epic

total of 11 entries

but in monster story i didnt get no turkey

MazShaddix
11-26-12, 06:38 PM
i got one turkey before the contest but put it to epic for the contests so that's 10 entries.... didn't try for it and got another turkey so thast 1 entry i couldn't put the second to epic

total of 11 entries

but in monster story i didnt get no turkey
I think the turkey had to bred also not from before the contest, not sure tho

Zamoraksblood
11-26-12, 06:54 PM
I want to raise my loss counter! Show me the winners!

Loss counter: 37! IN A ROW!

firewhisker950
11-26-12, 07:09 PM
Got 2 Turkeys but didn't make it to epic. :( I hope they have a Christmas contest too...

alisonwy1
11-26-12, 07:26 PM
I want them to post the winners! Curious

grondai
11-26-12, 07:35 PM
Me too

msvidkiller13
11-26-12, 08:02 PM
Any idea on when we will know?

grondai
11-26-12, 08:09 PM
Nope...

remita89
11-27-12, 05:23 AM
I want to know who will be the winner
coz I have Turkey dragon and its already in level 10 (I wasted all off my money to make this dragon grow)

davewin
11-27-12, 07:16 AM
They might post the winners in-game like they did after the Peach Cobbler contest in Bakery.

RoseMeyer
11-27-12, 10:10 AM
My food stores have been completely depleted Now time to start hoarding again for the Santa Dragon or Christmas tree dragon, or Reindeer Dragon, or whatever they come up with for Christmas

good point re: hoarding food, i hadnt thought of that. the bitterbark can wait.

davewin
11-27-12, 10:51 AM
good point re: hoarding food, i hadnt thought of that. the bitterbark can wait.
Yup it sure can wait, I've cleared just enough room to fit 30 habitats. 800000 silver to clear one tree lol, that's over 8000 food.

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 12:16 PM
Still no sign of the winners? If i dont win i might prob quit lol... diamond dragon is really really hard to breed....think i will cry.....haha

darkrandy
11-27-12, 12:29 PM
Still no sign of the winners? If i dont win i might prob quit lol... diamond dragon is really really hard to breed....think i will cry.....haha

Shoot me a PM, I have a few combo's you might want to try, one of them worked for me lastnight for a third Diamond.

kooky panda
11-27-12, 12:33 PM
Hey maybe we can all pitch in gold and "speed" up getting the winners list!! LOL:p

davewin
11-27-12, 12:42 PM

These new triple element dragons have made it even worse. More dragons = Lower % breed chance for diamond.

OroshiSuiiki
11-27-12, 01:04 PM
Hey maybe we can all pitch in gold and "speed" up getting the winners list!! LOL:p
I have eleven gold I'd be able to use XD

grondai
11-27-12, 02:45 PM
Twiddlin' me thumbs

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 02:47 PM
Twiddlin' me thumbs

True dat'

kwhales
11-27-12, 04:15 PM
Twiddlin' me thumbs

Talented aren't you!!

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 04:24 PM
Lol, people x'D

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 06:23 PM
Any word on results for turkey comp?

shakiba
11-27-12, 06:26 PM
Nope. No results for any game.

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 06:33 PM
The suspense is ****ing me.... i think i speak for everyone... Everyone would defo get a diamond dragon with that amount of gold for sure...

grondai
11-27-12, 06:36 PM
Idk what I would get lol

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 06:40 PM
I would certainly get a diamond...and start to make my place look fantastic....instead of looking like dragon factory conveyer belt....

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 06:46 PM
I would NOT buy a diamond dragon, I prefer dedication.

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 06:49 PM
Yes its a way. ... personal choice i suppose... good luck with that... i have tried for diamond 50 times plus...i have 88 dragons so much for dedication. ...

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 06:51 PM
I tried 100 times, and I will try 100 more if that's what it takes

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 06:53 PM
Dedication and determination....is a good combo for breeding...lol admirable :-)

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 07:00 PM
Shoot me a PM, I have a few combo's you might want to try, one of them worked for me lastnight for a third Diamond.

So whats the combo....i have tried so many...

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 07:08 PM
Well the last diamond i bred i used eagle and familiar 2 breedings before that i used good old island/firestorm but that one again took me too weeks
So whats the combo....i have tried so many...

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 07:09 PM
Ooh I got like 3 eagles & a familiar! :P

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 07:13 PM
hope it helps

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 07:13 PM
Just bred, both epics, it's only 16h.

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 07:14 PM
Just bred, both epics, it's only 16h.

Ugh it's gonna be charm, no water in the mix...

darkmountainls
11-27-12, 07:16 PM
Thought it had to be all four elements.... why use a familiar. ..that means you will miss out the water element. ..is that right?.....in that case it may just be a case of a diamond combo for certain players. .once the get it correct then its a formular that sticks..thrn all the have yo fo is keep breeding that formula until the ultra rare procs by chance....hmmmmm

Sefyre
11-27-12, 07:38 PM
Owing to the Sweepstakes, food prices to feed Turkeys shot through the roof to cost as much as if one were to feed a Light hybrid.

Now that the Sweepstakes are done and over with, can we PLEASE have normal feeding prices for our Turkeys now?

Please and thank you!

Sefyre
11-27-12, 07:41 PM
Will we get 'normalized' feeding amounts now that the Sweepstakes is over and done with?

grondai
11-27-12, 07:42 PM
I would NOT buy a diamond dragon, I prefer dedication.

Will we get 'normalized' feeding amounts now that the Sweepstakes is over and done with?

Most likely no

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 07:47 PM
I wonder if this is the first step toward permanent food prices for all dragons ??

kwhales
11-27-12, 07:50 PM
I certainly hope not. I want to feed my turket (yes turket, he's just a baby). But I want the food prices to decrease. I like him little, so cute, but want to epic one of each dragon.

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 07:55 PM
Why would you quote me in that? Lol

Sefyre
11-27-12, 07:59 PM
The Turkey isn't a Light dragon and people are reporting that the other 3 color Dragons are 'normal' feeding.

If TL decides to keep this food hike for Turkeys I would love to hear their explanation as to why.

kooky panda
11-27-12, 08:12 PM
Okay guys, lets keep this thread on the topic of the contest please.