PDA

View Full Version : Sword In Stone Goal ???

jakycam
11-21-12, 11:49 AM
Anybody else notice a new decoration on dragon story?!? It's locked by a goal but I see no new goal in my "book" how do we unlock this decoration?

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 11:55 AM
on android you have to reach level 1000 to get it ;)

Candy3030
11-21-12, 11:55 AM
In the market there is a new item... Sword in stone (locked by goal)??
Dose anyone know what this is ? What is the goal ?

http://i.imgur.com/JosdD.jpg

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 11:56 AM
on android you need to get level 1000 to get it... same for nether portal and the two new dragons.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 12:10 PM
I think TL made a BOO BOO and let theses things out early. The level 1000 thing is a safety feature they added so no one would stumble on unlocking it. With the new level cap at 95 i think it may be the requirement breed/buy this dragon.
on android you need to get level 1000 to get it... same for nether portal and the two new dragons.

Candy3030
11-21-12, 12:21 PM
There is also these new dragons locked by goal??:confused::confused::confused:

http://i.imgur.com/kfCEd.jpg

knj00
11-21-12, 12:30 PM
Gotta love all this mystery................... or not. :)

lucky8canuck
11-21-12, 04:15 PM
I have it unlocked on mine, and I'm at level 34 and am playing on an ipod. (Don't know if Android version will be different.)

I'm almost positive it was unlocked when collecting the rewards when looking at the new album feature.

Click on "Album" and keep clicking the "Collect" button until you claim all your rewards, one of which I think is unlocking the Sword in the Stone. Rewards are based on the number of unique dragons you have already bred which now appear in your album. I currently only have 24 dragons out of the 63 available in the album, so it should be relatively easy to unlock.

lucky8canuck
11-21-12, 04:17 PM
FYI...the scarecrow and storm dragons, which you also have showing in your image above also, are rewards for adding unique dragons to your collection. I got the scarecrow egg already, and the storm egg appears to be for getting the 25th unique dragon in your album, as this is my next reward. HTH!

Candy3030
11-22-12, 05:34 AM
Thanks to everyone that replied.... It all came last night with the new update in the original dragon story (not in new dawn)...
Everything is settled now ... got the new dragons and the sword in stone in the original dragon story! :) :)

spiralraindrop
11-22-12, 05:44 AM
Thanks to everyone that replied.... It all came last night with the new update in the original dragon story (not in new dawn)...
Everything is settled now ... got the new dragons and the sword in stone in the original dragon story! :) :)

Same with me. Scarecrow dragon took 13 hours and storm took 20.

LightningThinderstien
11-22-12, 05:51 AM
You have to complete an album goal to get it. I'm not sure what to do with it when you get it though.

Isla03
11-22-12, 06:12 AM
Just downloaded the new update. So glad to have the old colours again and have unlocked the Sword in the Stone and the two new dragons and claimed my gold Whoo hoo. Thanks TL

cher6187
11-22-12, 06:29 AM
I would love it if the sword and the stone did something, but it seems to be a decoration?

Isla03
11-22-12, 06:51 AM
Yes,it is a decoration,a reward for levelling up our dragons. I would have liked it to be a little bigger,it loks a bit lost lol,

Zulac99
11-22-12, 09:25 AM
Yes,it is a decoration,a reward for levelling up our dragons. I would have liked it to be a little bigger,it loks a bit lost lol,

Surround it with other decorations to make it stand out. I like the Archways then i turn them to face it. Leave a little room around it so its not lost in the background.

hyper_ch
11-22-12, 01:12 PM
The question now is:

Who's the first one to pull the sword out of the stone...

kwhales
11-22-12, 01:33 PM
Ummm...the King Arthur dragon......with of course Merlin's help (we already have him---Wizard).