PDA

View Full Version : not receiving material requests till days later...

nvangel
11-21-12, 10:04 AM
my timers are off i think. im in my games couple times daily and respond to requests immediately upon opening games. however last two days ive been noticing on the request materials list from nbrs i dont get them till days later. ex today i had 2 one stated it was sent 3 days ago another request said 5 days etc. so either my timers are off or it is taking forever for me to receive the requests. also still no goals...

greygull
11-21-12, 12:09 PM
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

Which device are you on?

nvangel
11-23-12, 09:04 AM
I'm using Samsung galaxy sll on 4.0.4 and my problem isn't my requests I send... its my nbrs material requests I receive... prime example I opened my game accepted all my gifts had nothing under requests so sent out my daily gifts which sends me back to the newsfeed when I'm done now I have only one requests from a nbr so I sent. I logged back into game maybe 20 minutes later and suddenly I have over 25 requests and dates they sent requests ranged from 5 minutes to 4 days ago.

nvangel
11-23-12, 09:05 AM
and this is only occurring in resteraunt. my other games are doing ok.

manju2009
03-23-14, 10:25 AM
I see I am not the only person with this problem. I'm sure my neighbors think I ignore their requests but problem is it takes Restaurant Story days to post my neighbors' requests to my Messages. Do not have that many neighbors making requests each day (that I'm aware of) so clogging up requests is not the problem.

maguar
03-23-14, 02:35 PM
The clogging isn't caused by the number of neighbours who sent you a request but by the number of neighbours they sent the request to. So if your neighbour sent a request to 80 people 20 will get it the first day, 20 the next, 20 the next and the last 20 will get it four days after it was sent. If you're getting late requests you might want to write on your neighbours wall and let them know that you're getting the request late as only 20 get through each day.