PDA

View Full Version : Advice pls on breeding

suzysuzy34
11-21-12, 06:33 AM
I thought I would go for a diamond using turkey and charm, it has the required elements, but someone said they thought it might not work because of the purple, whereas all these threads say purple works, plus on another thread it said the dragons needed to be hybrids?

Could I be using the wrong pair, should I choose something else? I've only bred now about five times so changing I guess wouldn't be bad at this point, someone else also said never to change a pairing when trying for a diamond.i really don't want to waste my time thinking I've got a pair that might never give me a result.

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 08:02 AM
In order to get a diamond either breed two diamonds (which also can result in any two other colors) or get at least 4 different colors into the breeding pool.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 09:01 AM
We are lead to believe that breeding 4 different colors will yield a dragon. The best way to go about it is to use a confirmed pair. I have bred a diamond on 2 different accounts using the same pair in epic form. Island/firestorm they both took me 2 weeks. I never took a break the only thing that changed was the time of breeding. So pick a pair and stick with it.

suzysuzy34
11-21-12, 09:09 AM
Thank you. Takiofallens, you always give good advice, I'll stick to my pair for now, the turkey and magic, and if no luck ill try the island and firestorm.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 09:26 AM
your welcome. Also the only thing i noticed about the magic element is that it decides wether or not you breed an infinity
Thank you. Takiofallens, you always give good advice, I'll stick to my pair for now, the turkey and magic, and if no luck ill try the island and firestorm.

suzysuzy34
11-21-12, 01:00 PM
I've looked up about the infinity dragon and it looks to be very hard to get anyway, would be happy with a diamond,if it ever happens,lol.