PDA

View Full Version : Time to blow up the castle?

Eurokev
11-21-12, 05:35 AM
:mad::mad:I have only been playing for a month or so now and had really enjoyed it up until this latest update.
Why have you made things so much harder to achieve. Trees and animals that cost a great many gems. I only have 3 gems in my game and couldn't afford to buy anymore. On my pocket money it would cost me have my weeks allowance to buy a pig. Please tell me you are not just trying to fleece us out of our money. I am sure others are in the same situation.
My dad says they should put some dynamite in so that the place blows up when I close my account. :mad::mad:

Rockinkitten
11-21-12, 05:38 AM
You can earn the gem items with adventures. Read the update thread!

jtm101
11-21-12, 05:45 AM
A good way to earn gems is by installing the apps in the goals, then play them further for extra gems. I have built up over 300 in the last couple of weeks.

jtm101
11-21-12, 05:49 AM
Make that only 200 ;-) and 400 in City Story Metro :D

maguar
11-21-12, 05:53 AM
You also have a chance of getting these animals and trees from the adventures

yupiyupigumgum
11-21-12, 07:48 AM

But that will need more than 6 hours to prepare the ingredients and 24 hours to finish the adventure! And then, maybe, if lucky enough we can find things we've been waiting for

Rockinkitten
11-21-12, 08:07 AM
At least we'll have something to do! If they make it too easy, we'll all have completed everything in a few days and would be moaning again about not having any goals.

crystalrayn3
11-21-12, 09:09 AM
At least we'll have something to do! If they make it too easy, we'll all have completed everything in a few days and would be moaning again about not having any goals.

Agreed 100%

CoachM1
11-21-12, 03:26 PM

You can't even start the adventures without a simple feast. Which now requires bacon from a pig! So please tell me how to earn theses things in the adventures, if you can't even start them?

MHz_
11-21-12, 03:31 PM
You can't even start the adventures without a simple feast. Which now requires bacon from a pig! So please tell me how to earn theses things in the adventures, if you can't even start them?

You can buy a pig for coins.

fangme
11-21-12, 03:34 PM
Yah, black pig. 12,000 coins. It needs to feed them every hour, mine is still be a baby pig.

CoachM1
11-21-12, 03:47 PM
A good way to earn gems is by installing the apps in the goals, then play them further for extra gems. I have built up over 300 in the last couple of weeks.

If you already are a story game junky like myself, you don't get those goals, because you already have the games installed :(

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 03:50 PM

So right rockinkitten.... They can't make it too easy (I am so pleased to have these goals) - I was so disappointed when I realised I had come to the end of the goals

yupiyupigumgum
11-21-12, 06:27 PM
So right rockinkitten.... They can't make it too easy (I am so pleased to have these goals) - I was so disappointed when I realised I had come to the end of the goals

That not-so-easy goals will take longer time to complete, hmm..so now i think i can have more time to make dinner, check the kids' homeworks, watering the plants, and even start to watch the soap opera again :)

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 07:00 PM
That not-so-easy goals will take longer time to complete, hmm..so now i think i can have more time to make dinner, check the kids' homeworks, watering the plants, and even start to watch the soap opera again :)

That it alright.... Another addition to the juggle

ninjaAhug
11-22-12, 04:03 AM
Don't waste money on this game I'm lvl 15 and haven't spent a cent that's why I look at the downloads for free games I have very limited money and can't afford too. You can get by without spending but, patience is a virtue.