PDA

View Full Version : one hundred percent sure fire pair for diamond!

onawing1
11-21-12, 03:33 AM
It worked for me on the first try!

I simply breed my epic MasterCard with my epic visa and voila! :D

Introducing my baby one carat on the half shell!

As per previous post I will name him *pay stub*

(My bonus came through and I am NOT ashamed)

katerinachine
11-21-12, 03:41 AM
Shame really coz I got mine with a epic eagle& a epic Atlantis shame u took the easy way what's the fun in that

onawing1
11-21-12, 03:50 AM
No shame when your a level 70 and it was 95 degrees outside when I first tried. And tried and tried. For me it was eight this or running out of ways to play the game. I at least am honest about my diamonds origins.

Kami365
11-21-12, 04:00 AM
I understand your pain...I feel same as I'm level 56 and no Diamond & no wizard! It's really ya!!

Kami365
11-21-12, 04:05 AM
I only got few super rare with hardworking and spend a lot of Gold, No diamond and wizard,it's really funny ya!!!My level is 56!!

Taprode
11-21-12, 04:07 AM

Had to read it several times before I realised it wasn't real dragons you were talking about:p, started wondering which dragons I have misted...
Credit for being honest!!

suzysuzy34
11-21-12, 04:34 AM
I'm trying for a diamond at the moment and really want one by breeding a pair of dragons. I'm level 35 at the moment and I have to say if I'm level 70 and still no diamond and I really wanted one that badly I may consider doing what you have done to, but I think I would save up some iTunes vouchers or something.

suzysuzy34
11-21-12, 04:36 AM
And there's no shame if you've tried and tried, good for you on getting your diamond, whatever way you got it.

moostermine
11-21-12, 05:52 AM
Congrats!

sweetstuff525
11-21-12, 06:06 AM
congrats..i guess you got yourself an early chritsmas present

pinkster73
11-21-12, 07:06 AM

I love it!

11-21-12, 07:45 AM
is it just me or I don't understand the post...

lizanne85
11-21-12, 07:50 AM
Im now on level 73 be at level 74 by end of day and still no Diamond Dragon :( i have tried everything but sill no luck :( ID - lizanne85

AuntyRose32
11-21-12, 08:01 AM
is it just me or I don't understand the post...

The OP didn't breed their diamond dragon, they used real money and bought it instead.

Good for you OP, enjoy that diamond...I'm glad you finally have one. Your game is about to get a lot more interesting.

crystalrayn3
11-21-12, 08:05 AM
Whoa!!!!!! This is how I bred my Diamond too! Worked like a charm on the first try too. ;) A player's gotta do what a player's gotta do LOL

Horntail21
11-21-12, 08:26 AM
hahaha that's awesome! Now you get to go for all the hybrids. I wanna go for Mercury but those 12 hour fails aren't too appealing.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 09:15 AM
Whats the shame in spending money you earned anyway you like?? The option is given to buy one so theres no harm in it. As for the fun theres plenty frustration in breeding the hybrids. I still need three to complete my collection and it has not been joyful.
Shame really coz I got mine with a epic eagle& a epic Atlantis shame u took the easy way what's the fun in that

onawing1
11-21-12, 09:32 AM
It was great, until the gold ran out. Felt like donald trump of the dragon world!

Much better present than even I expected.

Back to reality! (Or as real as raising dragons can be.) :P

Susyalba
11-21-12, 12:49 PM
Oh my..!! You sure got everyones attention with THAT headline post! (Are you in advertising lol) anyway. THANKS for the chuckle of the day...I ((((LOVED)))) it :-)

jakycam
11-21-12, 01:13 PM
that was hilarious!!!!! loved it

retro71
11-21-12, 01:42 PM
Best thread of the day! Funny stuff!

My visa is still evolving..

kwhales
11-21-12, 05:35 PM
Well congratulations. I just ran over to your island to check out your new addition. He looks just like you!!!! I'm thinking about treating myself to an early christmas gift---another nest.

salinho
11-21-12, 05:43 PM
And there's no shame if you've tried and tried, good for you on getting your diamond, whatever way you got it.

I agree! And plus, the first post really made me laugh. Breeding masterCard and visa... Lool.

salinho
11-21-12, 05:44 PM
Best thread of the day! Funny stuff!

My visa is still evolving..

Pffffft. Yeah, mine's gonna sit there for a while...until I myself evolve from measly intern to full-blown professional with an actual income. Yup.. Hopefully in a year and three months or so. -.-

retro71
11-21-12, 06:08 PM
Pffffft. Yeah, mine's gonna sit there for a while...until I myself evolve from measly intern to full-blown professional with an actual income. Yup.. Hopefully in a year and three months or so. -.-
I heard that. Mine is a bank debit card. Otherwise, it would be revolving.. ;-)

Sefyre
11-22-12, 02:08 AM
Had a great laugh; thanks. :)

Good on you for rewarding your real life work with something you'll enjoy. Hope you have a lot of fun with your new Diamond Dragon! :D

mammami08
11-22-12, 04:19 AM
Happy for you so big congratz, LOLed about the funny post to. Theres no shamein buying gold or a dragon, i'm seriously considering to lift my self decided banning of buying gold..... But not quite over the reason i promised my self not to buy yet, but maby after new years.... Stubborn? Me? .... Ehhh yes, guilty as charged....

salinho
11-22-12, 04:34 AM
Easy way out....have you ever tried to pay off a credit card debt????

Ba-dum TSSSSSSSS :D

Sorry for my rant but Im tired of seeing people be put down for their choices! These forums are here for people to share their news, vent their frustrations and have their questions answered. People do not come on here to be criticized for what they do!! :mad:
Hear ye, hear ye! Actually I used to think I'd never get an aether because I did try a lot...not a hundred times, but many dozens. I finally got one, but no wizard yet. Lol. Don't give up! And if eventually it comes to it, go ahead and buy it if it makes you happy. Aether is so pretty!

suzysuzy34
11-22-12, 05:25 AM
And anyway, people spend money on other games for the wii,Xbox,play station etc, so what's the difference in spending some money on a game you enjoy.

salinho
11-22-12, 10:25 AM
And anyway, people spend money on other games for the wii,Xbox,play station etc, so what's the difference in spending some money on a game you enjoy.
True. But I actually value the other games more than one like this. Don't know how to explain it.

Takiofallen
11-22-12, 10:39 AM
it's because you can play it on you 60 inch HD lol
True. But I actually value the other games more than one like this. Don't know how to explain it.

salinho
11-22-12, 11:23 AM
it's because you can play it on you 60 inch HD lol

I don't have a 60 inch HD I think xD my TV's like 42 inches I think...errr... but yeah, it's bigger than the iPad. Not as portable though. Lolol.

Shylore
11-22-12, 02:09 PM
Heck if I could afford it I probably would. Level 63 here and it's now become an obsession. Only recently have I not been constantly trying. I was working on the Halloween ones. I did get a Witch, I was shocked, since I so rarely get the ones I really want. As for Boo that was the one I so wanted but was not to be. I worked on it constantly till the day they took em away.😪 Now working hard on Thanksgiving ones. I had not been even trying for other dragons they released on updates before since the diamond was what I constantly worked on. I don't understand why some players these rare dragons come so easily while others can't get them no matter what. I've a friend neighbor started same time I did and their island is full of all the rare and super rare and I breed the exact same way. So it is very unbalanced. So why do I put up with this frustration? Beats me, guess a matter or i just have to see how long till.

jewelz22
11-22-12, 04:11 PM
Totally love the thread title..... My visa and visa made my Diamond...tried 237 times and nothing...I'm level 94 now....I did breed my hybrids......

jakycam
11-22-12, 10:16 PM
Rotflmao!!! This is hilarious!! When I first read the title I was like "oh boy, here goes another one, thinking they have solved the mysteries of the dragon universe!" When will people realize that just because it worked for them the first time, or three times in a row, does NOT mean it will work for everyone 100%of the time?!? But you definitley found a "sure fire" way to get a diamond...unless you credit limit has been maxed! Lol!
I totally agree
Sooo well said!!! Thank you for wrighting what most of us are thinking and feeling!! Again well said!!

Seriously, the negativity is not needed! Again, just because YOU got a diamond from eagle and atlantis does not mean everyone will!! It is everyones choice how to spend THEIR $ and THEIR gold however THEY want. I want an aether more then any other dragon, that is MY diamond! I have tried over 100 times and have gotten 1 wizard, 4 mistmoths and 95+ corals. It has ceased to be FUN anymore! I have over 1000 gold right now. Some I have bought and some I have been gifted, but it is MY gold. Im seriously thinking that if I cant breed one by the new year I may just buy one. That is MY choice!!

Sorry for my rant but Im tired of seeing people be put down for their choices! These forums are here for people to share their news, vent their frustrations and have their questions answered. People do not come on here to be criticized for what they do!! :mad:Soo well said!! I totally agree!

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 10:32 PM
Oh wow. haha :D

kwhales
11-23-12, 06:47 AM
Wow. Now that gold is on sale, and its close to Christmas, and my Mastercard is itching to be used, I may treat myself to a larger dose of gold then I was going to yesterday.

Thanks TL for the xmas gift.

onawing1
11-23-12, 08:44 AM
Had I but waited...

Still enjoying the buy.

Merry Christmas!

kwhales
11-23-12, 08:49 AM
Yeah, but if you would have waited.......................!!!

You never know if this sale is TL's way of saying, buy now, prices are going up.

Manaphio
11-23-12, 03:09 PM
I don't get this lol

kwhales
11-23-12, 03:14 PM
My Visa card stayed safe but my iTunes card decreased. Just bought a nest. Hey! I work, so why not. Ahh the benefits of being gainfully employed (especially for a company who gives Christmas bonuses).