PDA

View Full Version : Ninja update forcing us to buy pigs...

FuLLoFMeAT
11-20-12, 08:39 PM
No where in the update notes did it say you guys would just up right change the recipe in the kitchen to require bacon for making grits. Instead I come online to find out I now have to dish out 12,000 gold for one measly pig which also means I have more energy to waste of the few I already have to keep my kingdom afloat.

I wouldn't really be mad here but the price on ONE pig going for 12k when the cow and chicken is less than 1k is absolutely ridiculous and makes me wonder if you guys are steadily moving towards the "we just your money so we'll make all these little inconveniences for you" game style.
I'm still waiting to collect from my stable but unless it does start giving me bacon or you guys implement another resource building specifically giving out bacon then all I can say is the path you guys are taking will evidently lead to a loss of players.

The game is hard in terms of expanding and making money and I appreciate the difficulty but this little addon isn't adding onto that difficulty or the game play in a beneficial way; It's just making it completely inconvenient for the player creating a money sink where otherwise there shouldn't be one.

I hope others agree with me on this little gesture and the guys at teamlava can respond accordingly and remove this nonsense. Or at the very least lower the price of the pig.

howdy2you
11-20-12, 09:16 PM
Yeah, lower the pig. I just hope they don't change the game to be like monsters and dragons. Yah know, all about luck. I hate those 2 games. I could never get the diamond. Now I will probably never get sir piggles worth. Ugh.. I hate luck games...

AkumaNeko
11-20-12, 09:25 PM
I bought the pig ��

mymummy789
11-21-12, 01:42 AM
I bought the pig ��

I bought 2 - they are so cute!!!! trying to decide whether to let one stay as a piglet now, lol

Rockinkitten
11-21-12, 02:05 AM
Haha it's tempting! I'll probably buy one to keep as a piglet at a later date. Or just keep buying one when the last one has grown up!

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 02:07 AM
I bought the black pig too... Cute. I'll see what he looks like all grown up and maybe buy another one

keviPad
11-21-12, 08:11 AM
I knew something was strange. So what was the recipe for grits before the update. It was just corn and water, right?

AkumaNeko
11-21-12, 08:40 AM
I knew something was strange. So what was the recipe for grits before the update. It was just corn and water, right?

Yup! :)