PDA

View Full Version : Bacon Unfair

mackbolan
11-20-12, 08:08 PM
When trying to make grits adter the update, cost of bacon in time is completely inconsistent with the water and corn time cost.

I spent $12,000 on the non-gem pig, which is fine, but that pig is 60 minutes while I am growing him, and I am assuming it will then be 60 minutes for a single slab of bacon. Four are required for each grit, and two grits are needed for the feast. The corn and water take 5 or 10 minutes each, and a bunch of corn can be grown at once. The bacon timing makes no sense. It is EIGHT hours of play!

sweetstuff525
11-20-12, 08:16 PM
I guess I should get the coin pig... I got the gem pig for free from adventure but it takes 2 hrs

I guess I'll get the coin pig

midnightmeerkat
11-20-12, 08:24 PM
I guess I should get the coin pig... I got the gem pig for free from adventure but it takes 2 hrs

I guess I'll get the coin pig
I bought the black coin pig.... Cheap and cute. I got another pig from an adventure a while ago but I think I will be needing a few pigs to help with the supply of bacon and truffles.

greygull
11-20-12, 08:27 PM
I'll flag this over - the timing does sound a bit off

AkumaNeko
11-20-12, 09:27 PM
I bought both the gem pig n black pig :/ need bacon which makes it a must :/

cindybear82
11-21-12, 04:56 AM
When trying to make grits adter the update, cost of bacon in time is completely inconsistent with the water and corn time cost.

I spent $12,000 on the non-gem pig, which is fine, but that pig is 60 minutes while I am growing him, and I am assuming it will then be 60 minutes for a single slab of bacon. Four are required for each grit, and two grits are needed for the feast. The corn and water take 5 or 10 minutes each, and a bunch of corn can be grown at once. The bacon timing makes no sense. It is EIGHT hours of play!

It took forever for the black pig to become an adult, after tending to it over 12 times. I was hoping that once an adult it would continue to be every hour (if not less) to receive goods, unfortunately the adult pig takes 2 hours to provide bacon. Making grits is going to take forever!!

Rockinkitten
11-21-12, 05:12 AM
I'll flag this over - the timing does sound a bit off

I'd say one is fair per grits, not 4.

fairy4you
11-21-12, 08:14 AM
It definitly takes waaaay too long.
I'm losing interest in waiting for bacon - even more as i'm vegetarian ;)

Rockinkitten
11-21-12, 08:25 AM
It definitly takes waaaay too long.
I'm losing interest in waiting for bacon - even more as i'm vegetarian ;)

Aww hehe I'm a vegan so I know what you mean! At least these piggies don't get hurt for the bacon. Magical!

hopesdragons
11-21-12, 08:05 PM
I believe you can also get bacon from the stables.

kooky panda
11-21-12, 08:20 PM
I just got one from my stable.

arale_norimaki
11-22-12, 03:29 AM

Agreed, got one from there too

Gardienn
04-24-13, 11:27 AM
I'm frustrated because I can barely get bacon. I have two stables and neither has dropped bacon in days, and I collect regularly. Two hours for black piggy to get one bacon apiece is ridiculous, and at $12,000 a piggy? WTH? AAAARRRG.

mamareader02
04-24-13, 11:53 AM
Wow-didnt realize we had a bacon shortage-I'll be sure to talk to my son and make sure he's not sneakin into all the kingdoms taking it all(the boy LOVES bacon!)

Gardienn
04-24-13, 01:22 PM
I'm so lucky. I just collected from one of my stables. It gave me bacon finally: one. Woohoo.

brandonu
04-24-13, 01:27 PM
I get bacon from my stable. My albino pigs typically give 2 pieces each and my royal pig typically give 3 pieces. I got them all from adventures, but I haven't received an animal as a reward in a while. The last ones I got were the pink chicken and a regular pig which I left as a baby.

Gardienn
04-24-13, 01:31 PM
I used to get bacon from my stables. Lately, except the last pickup, I'm getting none. The way it's set up now, you'd think I was searching for pork loin.

stormidwombat
04-24-13, 01:47 PM
Buy more pigs. At least pigs can be bought for coins. My issue is wool, I am sheepless, built an extra stable to try and up the wool drop.

blurbie
04-24-13, 01:49 PM
The royal pig drops the most bacon. I made a second stable for all the things I need for baking. Also, upgraded stables drop more often. The pink pig can drop bacon too. Not sure about the truffle frequency from the pink pig but she drops bacon. And I have several coin pigs too. Keep adding to your animals and you will get there!

Gardienn
04-24-13, 02:07 PM
I have two upgraded stables and four pigs, including Sir and Miss Piggy. You'd think the upgraded stables would produce more than one bacon on most hits.

midnightmeerkat
04-24-13, 02:44 PM
I have two upgraded stables and four pigs, including Sir and Miss Piggy. You'd think the upgraded stables would produce more than one bacon on most hits.

Upgrading reduces the time between collections, I don't think that it increases the number of items received.

Gardienn
04-24-13, 06:26 PM
I guess not.