PDA

View Full Version : You Really Need To Fix These Games!!!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 03:47 AM
Instead of throwing out new ones how about fixing the ones out already!!

I am beyond angry right now because I literally just 5 minutes ago put out food that took ONE WHOLE DAY TO MAKE and then the stupid game crashed, go back in and surprise surprise ALL MY FOOD IS GONE!!!!!! So I made this food and waited an entire day, and some took 8 to 16 hours for NOTHING!!!! I've already threw in the towel for RS because I almost threw my iPod across the room and I don't want to do the same for Bakery Story because I think it's a little better.

Your sitting there coming up with new stories to put out well how about listening to the customers and fix the problem with the crashing and internet connection problem!!! Huh??

And what's with the gems?? Found out in order to keep decorating the way you started I have to use GEMS!!!! Real thoughtful TeamLava!! In reality I would need over 1,000 gems just to get the good things! How about one gem equals 10 floor tiles or something!!!!!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:27 PM
If a game is causing you to become that angry, it is time for you to look elsewhere for your entertainment. Get some fresh air and exercise. You'll feel better.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:47 PM
Just read an interessting article from the Veep of Marketing from TL....he's a bigger liar than Norman...maybe he is Norman. Made me so mad....I'm not buying anymore Gems or Cash....give TL a Merry Christmas.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:11 PM
Didn't Bakery Story just come out? How many updated versions could there be? Geez, that was a dumb reply, Norman.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 04:14 PM
Are you using the updated version of Restaurant Story? Sometimes not using the latest version of the game can be the cause of the issues.

Yes.... Still does nothing!

Annette101
12-09-10, 07:02 PM
Also, could updating your device to the latest version firmware help? I know this helps with a lot of games. My son plays tonnes on his touch and I need to keep it updated for the newer ones.

Unregistered
12-17-10, 04:21 AM
SIGH!! 24 hours....I decided to make all foods that would take a day to make. Food finished....removed the object away from the door. It wasn't even a good 5 seconds and the game crashed on me and my food was gone! I am officially done with your story games teamlava. They are taking over my life and clearly are wasting my time! Then you have the nerve to create treasure story which is like a slap in the face IMHO.

Another thing why would I ask a question about restaurant story n the bakery story section?????

So that's it! I'm done, it was cute and even a little fun but I'm over it.