PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update Nov 22, 11-22-2012

sehana
11-20-12, 06:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HU8O7.png

Holiday Contest
http://i.imgur.com/UI07b.png

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/queengraphics/601344_493140807373344_746937935_n.png
Thank you dapplefur

mymummy789
11-21-12, 01:24 AM
I wonder if we will get an update (ios anyways) as they gave us the thanksgiving stuff earlier in the week?

Dreamer691
11-21-12, 04:20 AM
I really hope they do cause Android have had that stuff for over a week so technically it wasn't a new update

lelaina752
11-21-12, 04:28 AM
I really hope they do cause Android have had that stuff for over a week so technically it wasn't a new update

I agree. Unfortunately, last night on the Fashion Story page on Facebook, they posted a picture of the Pilgrim Hat with the caption "Retro is totally hot this Fall… black is so slimming, and that gold buckle is to die for! Don a Pilgrim Hat in Fashion Story for the holidays!" So, I don't know if there's going to be anything new. Regardless, I have my fingers crossed for a big gem sale and TL bringing back past LTOs.

dapplefur
11-21-12, 08:05 AM
from Fashion Story's facebook page:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/queengraphics/601344_493140807373344_746937935_n.png

mymummy789
11-21-12, 10:55 AM
That was one of the items ios got earlier this week.

sweetstuff525
11-21-12, 10:56 AM
We already got that .... I want something new

Baraze
11-21-12, 11:44 AM
Something is out of sequence. Even though it was late, iOS eventually got that catalog. Wonder what it'd for.

jojopeanut
11-21-12, 02:08 PM
I want something new too anything christmas a sprig of holly a wreath a new floor tile or wallpaper. I'll take it old refurbish throw back from last season bring it on I'm glady happy waiting. :)

yagd
11-21-12, 06:35 PM
Really??? This will be the update??? Very disappointed!!!��

queentina3
11-21-12, 06:35 PM
I don't think we're getting anything new this week since everything they've been showing on FB and in Announcement area is for items Android has had for weeks and iOS finally received. I guess the update this week just got here early for iOS, or late when compared to when Android received it. :p

Zee_Zatara
11-21-12, 09:20 PM
If we don't get anything new this week, look at the bright side: It will give us some time to catch up on mastering catalogs. We've seriously gotten a ton of new stuff over the past few months and I wouldn't mind a breather.

LCAHEARTS
11-21-12, 10:12 PM
If we don't get anything new this week, look at the bright side: It will give us some time to catch up on mastering catalogs. We've seriously gotten a ton of new stuff over the past few months and I wouldn't mind a breather.

I agree. I'm a busy bee with Thanksgiving and Black Friday anyways. I wouldn't enjoy the updates like I normally do anyways. Plus we still have Halloween catalogs [whichever those might be other than the obvious ones]. I'm paranoid about their random removal and I'm still working on mastering the Maid one. Rawr!

greatday2bealive
11-21-12, 10:43 PM
So...no actual new update? I don't consider the thanksgiving things as an update since Android got it before and IOS should have had it at the same time. As for the raffle thing, I don't want that and does not give us new decor or catalogues....I don't ever want to see another raffle on here again, especially not when it's considered the update. (perhaps TL getting lazy again??)

LCAHEARTS
11-21-12, 10:49 PM
So...no actual new update? I don't consider the thanksgiving things as an update since Android got it before and IOS should have had it at the same time. As for the raffle thing, I don't want that and does not give us new decor or catalogues....I don't ever want to see another raffle on here again, especially not when it's considered the update. (perhaps TL getting lazy again??)

I don't think it's considered the update exactly. Other games have teasers plus the contest. For whatever reason we don't have any insight on tomorrow's update. For now I think it's safe to assume there won't be one.

jojopeanut
11-21-12, 10:55 PM
I agree on catching up on catalogs, I've been stocking up alot in anticipation of the holiday ones so my main focus will be those. Also re-doing the ski catalog it's that time again year again here in North America snow, snow people & skiing. But I would welcome some holiday winter decor this week.

LCAHEARTS
11-21-12, 11:01 PM
Also re-doing the ski catalog it's that time again year again here in North America snow, snow people & skiing. But I would welcome some holiday winter decor this week.

I love the Ski catalog. So cute. I have the hardest time finding inspiration to restock something I already mastered. LOL. I don't know why, I just find myself preferring to master others. I agree, I'm so ready for holiday/winter items!!

jojopeanut
11-21-12, 11:09 PM
I love the Ski catalog. So cute. I have the hardest time finding inspiration to restock something I already mastered. LOL. I don't know why, I just find myself preferring to master others. I agree, I'm so ready for holiday/winter items!!
Well also part of inspiration is that I have the manequin & 2 snow board displays. So put that with some of the snow wallpaper and snowflake wall hang decor & snowflake floor lamps..waa laa inspiration oh and snowflake dressing room :)

jojopeanut
11-21-12, 11:11 PM
I didn't get the offer last year of LTO snow display or I would use that to.

faithvilles
11-21-12, 11:26 PM
Need to release holday items early, tomorrow s Thanksgiving, let's get Christmas items for sale, so frustrating

ebmommy
11-22-12, 09:03 AM
I'm disappointed at what I've seen so far, and I'd rather have the 40% gem sale than the contest....unless everyone wins the contest lol!

jojopeanut
11-22-12, 11:50 AM
Im hoping in some crazy way TL is a playing a joke. Why even bother really putting the turkey display as a new update. We all have that should just announce the contest as new and leave it at that.

jojopeanut
11-22-12, 03:53 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-11-22-02-48-39.png

Neighbors hope TL gives us this again great looking tree was probably LTO

shakiba
11-22-12, 03:56 PM
We didn't get much for this update other than goals, but I don't mind because as most have mentioned, I'm using this opportunity to master halloween/thanksgiving catalogs.

abellissima
11-22-12, 11:45 PM
The autumn wallpaper is really cool and i love the flower box too :-)

monkimona
11-23-12, 04:57 PM
I am so disappointed with TL!!! I always loved the Central Park Display every time I saw it in my neighbors boutiques. As soon as I saw it available today to buy again, I get some more gems and I spent 70 gems to have my beloved display.
But as I again looked in the display one hour later, the price was reduced to 40 gems!!! I am so pissed... I want my 30 gems back!! It is not fair!

kooky panda
11-23-12, 07:19 PM
I am so disappointed with TL!!! I always loved the Central Park Display every time I saw it in my neighbors boutiques. As soon as I saw it available today to buy again, I get some more gems and I spent 70 gems to have my beloved display.
But as I again looked in the display one hour later, the price was reduced to 40 gems!!! I am so pissed... I want my 30 gems back!! It is not fair!

I would suggest sending an email to support with your Storm8 ID, name of the game, and the item you purchased.