PDA

View Full Version : How many workshops can you have?

Allynia
11-20-12, 03:33 PM
Just a quick question, I am at level 21. I have two workshops but it would be really nice to be able to have one more, because I have to do a lot of whisp lanterns and such. But when I try to buy another, it says I have reached the maximum number of this kind of building, and that I have to level up. I have leveled up several times, but the message still appears. Does anyone know how many workshops can one have at each level? Thank you.

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
11-20-12, 03:38 PM
I wonder this question too. I often hear that two is the maximum, but I have seen a lot of kingdoms at level 30 with three workshops.

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
11-21-12, 01:07 PM
Can anyone answer this question for sure?

bawpotter
11-21-12, 01:20 PM
To my knowledge, 2 is the current maximum number of Workshops.

HobyD
11-27-12, 11:14 PM
Just found this today:
http://kawed.com/photo2.png

mymummy789
11-28-12, 01:14 AM
where did the fence come from??? I want that fence!!

maguar
11-28-12, 01:27 AM
The fence was available when the game was first released. It was removed due to technical difficulties. We can always hope that it will make a return down the track.

The owner of kingdom with three workshops is pretty certain that she got them before any of the updates. The limits might have come with an update.

mymummy789
11-28-12, 01:28 AM
The fence was available when the game was first released. It was removed due to technical difficulties. We can always hope that it will make a return down the track.

I hope so :)