PDA

View Full Version : Wish I would have come to this forum earlier

Jorans
11-20-12, 08:40 AM
I'm going through reading the posts and I see a lot of people having troubles getting the aurora dragon. I've sold 2 of them and can't for the life of me remember what I bred to get them!!! My goal was to keep space in my habitats for dragons I didn't already have so I could try and get one of everything. Now as I read these posts, I see people are breeding like dragons (such as coral and coral) and getting different results. DOH!

From here on out I'm tracking all of my breeding results, and keeping all dragons until I can check the charts on this forum to determine rarity. Trying to remember now if there are any other hard to get dragons that I've sold :(

When breeding dragons, does it make a difference if you select which dragon first and which one second? For example, is there a difference between Forest + Honeybee and Honeybee + Forest?

cedkugedchgd
11-20-12, 08:51 AM
for looking how rare your dragon you bred is you have to go to the dragon list and click on the "i" button :)

suzysuzy34
11-20-12, 09:47 AM
Someone suggested to me the dragon story breeding calculator. You can enter the two pairs of dragons you wish to breed and it will give you possible outcomes. I've found it really helpful.

suzysuzy34
11-20-12, 09:49 AM
Everyone has told me, it doesn't matter if your dragons are epic or left or right breeding slots.

hyper_ch
11-20-12, 10:20 AM
General accepted breeding rules are:

1) combine the colors from each dragon to a color pool

2) if one color occurs more than once, just remove the multiple ones

3.a.) if there's only one color in the pool left, then you get a single color dragon
3.a.a.) if that one color is diamond, it can be any single color

3.b.) if the color pool contains two or more colors, it will be a multi-color dragon
3.b.a.) if the color pool contains red and blue the outcome can be purple (a magic dragon)
3.b.b.) if the color pool contains 4 or more colors, the outcome can be diamond