PDA

View Full Version : Will the Android games ever be fixed?

sunnyazchica
11-19-12, 08:16 PM
I am so tired of downloading every new version of the Android games - halloween and then Thanksgiving - and each version being just as bad if not worse than the version before. To my neighbors, I am inactive with barely a 1 rating in all the games because of all the game issues these months. I sometimes completely give up on even trying to get food on the ovens or clothes on the racks and just close the games and give up for the day.

I would much rather have a working version of the game with the holiday stuff added in like it used to be than a whole new version of the game that works just as bad as the last one. I was excited for the holidays but a game just isn't worth this much hassle. A game is to relax and have fun and **** some time. I have enough stress and frustration in my life than to mess around with these issues anymore.

And no it is not my phone! It is brand new, less than a year old. And it occurs both on my carriers network as well as wi-fi.

cartoc6
11-19-12, 08:40 PM
I am so tired of downloading every new version of the Android games - halloween and then Thanksgiving - and each version being just as bad if not worse than the version before. To my neighbors, I am inactive with barely a 1 rating in all the games because of all the game issues these months. I sometimes completely give up on even trying to get food on the ovens or clothes on the racks and just close the games and give up for the day.

I would much rather have a working version of the game with the holiday stuff added in like it used to be than a whole new version of the game that works just as bad as the last one. I was excited for the holidays but a game just isn't worth this much hassle. A game is to relax and have fun and **** some time. I have enough stress and frustration in my life than to mess around with these issues anymore.

And no it is not my phone! It is brand new, less than a year old. And it occurs both on my carriers network as well as wi-fi.

What phone do you have? I'm on Motorola Droid X2, and I can no longer play Restaurant Story because of all the force close issues. (I'm starting to have issue with Bakery Story as well). I'm on level 99, and it's been 14 days since I have been able to play. I have recently been told it's my phone.

sunnyazchica
11-19-12, 08:46 PM
I have an LG something or other. I would suggest they bring back out the non-goals version for those of us who can't play their current versions of the games.