PDA

View Full Version : Post here for black friday gem sale like last year

mssha
11-19-12, 02:45 PM
If you want another black friday gem sale like last year, lets let tl know by posting!!!

sweetstuff525
11-19-12, 02:48 PM
tl should have a sale for those who want to buy gems (NOT ME until i get the thanksgiving goals and pilgrim outfit android got)

by the way what % was the dale last year?

dalula
11-19-12, 03:19 PM
40% off for Black friday and christmas day. i bought gems because of the discount and havent received a sale since.

awertie
11-19-12, 04:02 PM
TL should bring back the limited time offers like last year, and have a gem sale.

lelaina752
11-19-12, 04:26 PM
Wow, I wasn't playing then but that sounds AMAZING. I would totally buy LTOs if they were brought back (and more gems if I got that much of a discount!).

mssha
11-19-12, 05:37 PM
Last years Black Friday sale was 40% off gems & im really sorry 4 those of u not getting regular gem sales, i can never understand how we all can play the same games but end up with diff items & sales, never could figure that one out, you would think they would have gotten better but all they did was raise the prices up, oh & changed back some food items prices.

drumlover
11-19-12, 05:39 PM
black Friday gems!

erryka789
11-19-12, 06:09 PM
Not much point for me since I've been trying to purchase gems for the past 5 days but the purchase always fails. NOT from lack of funds. NOT my bank rejecting. NOT google play so they say. That only leaves teamlava! Have sent an email to support but no idea how long they will take to respond.

edie62
11-19-12, 07:45 PM
A Gem Sale any time sounds good to me! I love to spend them but won't pay full price for them!

mssha
11-19-12, 10:05 PM
This is 4 erryka789, u know its just awful how many issues we all experience from these games, especially when money is involved , i don't think they will ever get it right 4 us no matter how much we spend...but i do hope u get it worked out...gd luck!!

mssha
11-19-12, 10:09 PM
I know right cause i love them too & i have noticed after having alot if recent gem sales lately to not seeing any in the past few days i think that may be what is going to happen again or @ least i hope so cause it was a gr8 time to stock up on them when they did it last year...so lets keep our fingers crossed & wallets ready...lol

jojopeanut
11-19-12, 10:49 PM
TL we want 40% off GEM sale for black Friday...PLEASE!!!!! ;-) XOXOXOXO

soclassymom
11-20-12, 01:31 AM
I want this sale too, I never had a gem sale ,
We need Black Friday GEM SALE

cpebbles73
11-20-12, 01:59 AM
I would love this sale again

winter2407
11-20-12, 07:10 AM
I have been playing almost a year. I do not buy gems. I try o earn them but I missed out on great decorations. If they have black Friday sale, would definitely buy some.

mamareader02
11-20-12, 07:58 AM
Got some iTunes cards ready to load for Black Friday!really hoping we finally get sale in dragon/monsters as we've never had a gold sale on those!

AlisinChanes
11-22-12, 03:12 AM
I've been playing since 4-19-12 and never received a gem sale on FS or any story games (2 I've been playing for a yr). A few months ago (threads here somewhere) I posted a thread (maybe 2) complaining that I'd never received random offers. I also whined here/there in other random threads :) I'll never know if any of that helped but a few days later *viola* gem sale :) I get them weekly in all games now, sometimes 2x weekly.

Also, I noticed today my latest gem sale's only 20% (always 30%) so maybe that's another sign of a bigger sale to come? I hope! I'll be stocking up for FS Christmas too!

mssha
11-22-12, 06:57 AM
yeah thats the thing about TL they are unpredictable & you never know which they are going to go with gem sales, but like you , im stocking up too...lol, if we have one...lets hope!!!!

queentina3
11-22-12, 07:11 AM
I want a gem sale on my iPad 2, PERIOD! I've NEVER had a gem sale on this account, NEVER, and I've had this account since last December. I get DAILY gem sales on my Android phone, but I've NEVER received one on my iPad 2 account! Random gem sales is what TL says. Baloney! You can't have a daily gem sale on one device and NEVER a gem sale on another and call that random. :rolleyes:

jojopeanut
11-22-12, 11:57 AM
It's kinda like that ole saying goes. "Cut your nose off to spite your face." TL should offer GEM sales to everyone much as possible. It's the only way they make money to pay employees, etc.

jhhgbdj
11-22-12, 12:33 PM
But I've seen lots of gem sales even though it wasn't Black Friday.

mssha
11-22-12, 01:18 PM
Yes they have had regular gem sales but the diff between regular gem sales & the BLACK FRIDAY gem sale they had last year was much more percentage taken off,.so as from getting 20% or 30% , they gave us 40%, which only lasted that day.

jojopeanut
11-22-12, 11:54 PM
Got the sale but can't buy. Says device dosent support in app purchases I purchased numerous times before Gems ...Bah humbug!!!!

jojopeanut
11-22-12, 11:59 PM
Okay panic over re started my phone...phew

mssha
11-23-12, 11:38 AM
A Gem Sale any time sounds good to me! I love to spend them but won't pay full price for them!

Got the sale but can't buy. Says device dosent support in app purchases I purchased numerous times before Gems ...Bah humbug!!!!

I got the same message when i 1st tried to purchase gems in FS & like you i had bought gems all the time in BS so i went into BS like i was going to purchase gems but i didnt press the "accept to buy" i just wanted to see if it would bring up the same message & it didnt, so i went back to FS & tryed again & it worked fine, not saying what the problem really was but it has been working ever since, so try these steps & hopefully this work.......Good Luck!!!