PDA

View Full Version : cooking strategy

Lukep
11-19-12, 11:41 AM
what's peoples strategy for me I'm mastering all food starting with lowest time and moving up, what's the most popular I've seen people have appliance all the same cooking the same food over and over but was just wondering what people prefer or most popular

LalaSmooth
11-19-12, 01:31 PM
i do the longest to shortest but entirely up to you how you want to cook and master the dishes.

wendylady28
11-19-12, 02:00 PM
I mix it up to keep plenty of food on my counters. but I do multiple appliances of the same items. It has worked we'll for me.

Lukep
11-19-12, 03:07 PM
so using the all appliance slots on the same appliance cooking the same food works well? at the minute I have 4 of the same appliances out of the slots I have e.g I have 4 easy grills 4 easy ovens 4 burger grills but I have 2 Asian cart or whatever it was called haha, I'm just looking for best/most successful one to help

dria_91
11-19-12, 03:23 PM
If you ask me, what you're doing right now is a good strategy. When I first started off I just cooked to keep my counters stocked. Now I've mastered most of the recipes, I have 18 appliances and I try to divide a certain amount of appliances to cook on and focus on cooking recipes I haven't mastered yet. Ex: have out 8 ovens, 6 stoves, and 4 grills (had to bring out grill because I missed the bat wing recipe! Lol don't know how I did that!)

greygull
11-19-12, 03:25 PM
If you want to master one dish at a time, yes, using all available appliance slots for it is better. If you want to master, but want a variety of food, using several different appliances works.

I've mastered most of the dishes, so normally I use 9 types of one appliance, and 9 types of another (at level 73 the 18th free appliance slot unlocks, and it's the last one for free). It takes 83 complete serves of a dish to master fully.

There's no one strategy that works for everyone - some want to master a recipe quickly, others want to have a variety of food, others want to cook dishes with different selling prices, etc. Definitely no wrong answers, you just have to find the playing style that works for you :)

Lukep
11-19-12, 09:06 PM
just a lot of people I have seen have like all slots on one appliance, I don't mind my strategy at all I think it's good dividing them up

bigbux3
11-19-12, 09:37 PM
Use a lot of appliances. It sounds like you're in a rush to get some gems. I am too. I resulted in buying them. But I don't have enough money to get every item I want to buy. I begged for a gem sale. I haven't had one at all this week. I bet you I'll get one tomorrow when the box items are removed from the market.

yorba
11-20-12, 12:34 PM
at first i cooked the lowest time food first, but now that i have the maximum appliances and at a high level, i start from the begining of each stove menu and cook the first non completed item that makes sense for when i will be able to serve it. for the 2 day items ill usually cook on only half the stoves every other day so ill have something to serve every day. i have 18 appliances and usually have 3 different appliances 6 each. this way i get variety and can still master the food pretty quickly.

tiffany102786
01-14-13, 06:49 AM
I am doing the same thing. I have 15 easy ovens and strawberry machine. I make a few different recipes that call for the same cook time right now. I think as it gets longer I may change things up a bit. I am currently working on the 4 hour recipes. Everything that takes less than 4 hours on the easy oven I mastered so far. I think I will be done the 4 hours by tomorrow morning. Also at night I have been working on the 12 hour ones.

nky1111
01-14-13, 03:23 PM
if u usually buy cheap gemstuff under 10 gems then u us all similar dish. and if u want to accumulate 40 gems or more then actually it doesnt matter but by using different stuff u đont run out of short recipes tha fast. altho theres a danger of a recipe being pulled out...

nky1111
01-14-13, 03:26 PM
by using different stuff u get all first gems actually faster, than first and second gem of a single dish.