PDA

View Full Version : Food!

Susyalba
11-19-12, 11:33 AM
Okay, I apologize if I being repetitious but.......growing food. What is the best way to go about planting. ? I have been doing the elite leeks (most quantity-least time combo) there is one more above it (800. But at 75000.!) What do you more experienced players plant? Ps ANY ADVICE ON how to get "infinity" please? And Thank You. ;-)

dondonuk
11-19-12, 12:00 PM
I'm only level 20. I have 3 large farms and 3 small. I always plant fireapples in the smaller for the younger dragons or just a boost and go between eliteleeks and pumpwings in the larger farms.

suzysuzy34
11-19-12, 12:37 PM
I plant x 2, five hour food a day, if i can, and an eight hour over night.

sherrycake
11-19-12, 12:41 PM
On level 64, I plant Diamonddates,(75,000 coins, 800 food) because I get a lot of money during my collects.

I got my infinity by epic fairy (Gyrph) and epic wizard (Merlin)

Hope it helps!

harlow1
11-19-12, 12:50 PM
I'm lvl 35, I have 6 farms and I plant fireapples throughout the day and eliteleeks overnight. This works really well for me because I loose less money on planting (I'm cheap hehe) and I always have enough food to bring a dragon to elite whenever I want.

onawing1
11-19-12, 12:52 PM
I'm lvl 35, I have 6 farms and I plant fireapples throughout the day and eliteleeks overnight. This works really well for me because I loose less money on planting (I'm cheap hehe) and I always have enough food to bring a dragon to elite whenever I want.

That's my method too, unless trying to make an epic, then I add rushrooms to the mix.