PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional Item Brought With Gems :(

HHDinner
11-19-12, 07:43 AM
Hi forum, been playing now around 5-6 weeks. I've made some bad missclicks due to the lag of the game. My most recent however prompted me to sign into the forums and request a reversal. Hence my first post.
I was clicking onto items to see how they appeared in my resteraunt(click on in store then once on an empty space on my resteraunt floor)when the game became unresponsive. After the freeze/lag had gone I had brought a marching band for 28 gems. Can I get a reversal please.

HHDinner

cheuk18me94
11-19-12, 08:53 AM
Sorry, but you can never have refund of gems loss.

pinkster73
11-19-12, 09:01 AM
TL doesn't refund "accidental purchases". Ever. :(

HHDinner
11-19-12, 09:26 AM
Was waiting for an official response. But I will say this, I have not yet purchased any additional gems and the fact the the game is unstable, freeze and lag states of play make it an easy decision for me and any educated player to make an informed decision not to make gem purchases from team lava. I have not tried their other games so it would be unfair for me to say team lava games, but perhaps game play is of similar nature. I own a popular blog and could soon blog my findings and offer an insight into these problems so potential customers could make a more informed decision as whether or not to make a purchase.

Patiently awaiting an official response.

HHDinner

sweetstuff525
11-19-12, 10:03 AM
Was waiting for an official response. But I will say this, I have not yet purchased any additional gems and the fact the the game is unstable, freeze and lag states of play make it an easy decision for me and any educated player to make an informed decision not to make gem purchases from team lava. I have not tried their other games so it would be unfair for me to say team lava games, but perhaps game play is of similar nature. I own a popular blog and could soon blog my findings and offer an insight into these problems so potential customers could make a more informed decision as whether or not to make a purchase.

HHDinner

Yeah the no refund for accidental purchases is for all team lava games

cheuk18me94
11-19-12, 10:17 AM
And also they will never put confirmation buttom, way to trick you gems. No way in nuying gems, even for40% , is not because I am poor. it is because I will lose gems in a ridicious way. one day if team lava will add confirm buttom for gems, the sun will rise on the west. Of couse, I want the sun to rise on the west;)

Z3NDAYA
11-19-12, 11:03 AM
Yeah sorry they don't refund accidents

kooky panda
11-19-12, 12:00 PM

HHDinner
To get an official response , I would advise sending an email to support@teamlava.com

chingching79
11-19-12, 08:14 PM
And also they will never put confirmation buttom, way to trick you gems. No way in nuying gems, even for40% , is not because I am poor. it is because I will lose gems in a ridicious way. one day if team lava will add confirm buttom for gems, the sun will rise on the west. Of couse, I want the sun to rise on the west;)

Cannot agree more !!!

yorba
11-20-12, 12:39 PM

ditto, even if i was a millionaire would not buy gems. the game is so inconsistant, but fun so i will play for free.