PDA

View Full Version : Game took back my expansion but KEPT my coins and wisp lanterns!

farmer1600
11-19-12, 07:34 AM
It took me a long time to earn enough coins to buy the required royal buildings, earn more coins for the expansion price and then make enough wisp lanterns to qualify for the expansion.

Finally, this morning I completed everything and bought the expansion - A new goal came up asking me to request more things from my neighbors (plant essence) ; so I did that and as soon as I came back a few seconds later...the magic garden land was locked again!

BTW, the game did not return my $75,000 coins or my 10 wisp lanterns!!!

I have deleted and re-installed the game...force closed (3x!) and nothing has changed - The land is still locked and my coins and wisp lanterns are gone!

On my other device (iphone), the request for the plant essence went through but what good is that when the land is locked again on my ipad game and the money and wisp lanterns were not returned?!

farmer1600
11-19-12, 07:38 AM
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/122.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/123.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/marcjkd/121.jpg

farmer1600
11-19-12, 07:43 AM
I had managed to earn and save $95,000 coins by not buying any other expansions (wanting to unlock the magic garden land) - It's the only goal I've been working towards for weeks so to have this happen...!!!?!!! is REALLY upsetting.

The plant essence is a goal directly associated with the magic garden which proves that I unlocked it even though it was taken away within seconds!

If it's going to stay locked again, I want my $75,000 coins and 10 wisp lanterns BACK!

howdy2you
11-19-12, 08:39 AM
I am still waiting for someone knowledgable to reply to this.
Please let us know how this turns out.

wassupbaby
11-19-12, 08:53 AM
Im saving money to unlock magic garden too. Hope that TL gonna fix this soon cuz i dont wanna be like u :((

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 11:06 AM
You have just found the magic garden, you will need to complete this and another quest to unlock the garden...... See post #3 (near the bottom for more info)

farmer1600
11-19-12, 11:40 AM
I am still waiting for someone knowledgable to reply to this.
Please let us know how this turns out.

I'm still waiting for someone from TL to reply to this also!

kooky panda
11-19-12, 11:58 AM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out why your expansion did not complete.

farmer1600
11-19-12, 12:28 PM
Have already done that hours ago.

howdy2you
11-19-12, 04:00 PM
You have just found the magic garden, you will need to complete this and another quest to unlock the garden...... See post #3 (near the bottom for more info)

Did this answer the question, farmer1600? Are you able to use your land yet?

kooky panda
11-19-12, 05:55 PM
Have already done that hours ago.
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your ticket. Since there is limited staff on the weekends, they are probably playing catch up and should respond shortly.

farmer1600
11-19-12, 06:00 PM
Did this answer the question, farmer1600? Are you able to use your land yet?

I'm afraid not howdy2you.

midnightmeerkat misunderstood; thinking that it was the actual magic garden (rainbow) that I needed to unlock when in fact, it's the entire land expansion plot that the rainbow is located on; which locked up again.

I paid the 75,000 coins and used 10 wisp lanterns. The land unlocked and then gave me a quest pop-up telling me to request plant essence as a step towards unlocking the garden (rainbow would become useable) - However, after I requested the plant essence from neighbors, the entire land plot locked up (grayed out with the expand sign back on).

ok fine, the game had a hiccup as ALL TL games annoyingly do BUT this is the first time, it's not returned my money and in this case, 10 wisp lanterns which were not all that easy to build up.

Don't really consider this a small game issue and can't believe that a TL staff moderator hasn't replied to this yet!

howdy2you
11-19-12, 06:06 PM
I'm afraid not howdy2you.

midnightmeerkat misunderstood; thinking that it was the actual magic garden (rainbow) that I needed to unlock when in fact, it's the entire land expansion plot that the rainbow is located on; which locked up again.

I paid the 75,000 coins and used 10 wisp lanterns. The land unlocked and then gave me a quest pop-up telling me to request plant essence as a step towards unlocking the garden (rainbow would become useable) - However, after I requested the plant essence from neighbors, the entire land plot locked up (grayed out with the expand sign back on).

ok fine, the game had a hiccup as ALL TL games annoyingly do BUT this is the first time, it's not returned my money and in this case, 10 wisp lanterns which were not all that easy to build up.

Don't really consider this a small game issue and can't believe that a TL staff moderator hasn't replied to this yet!
That is a bummer. I hope they fix it for you. Keep us posted please.

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 06:53 PM
Farmer1600, how annoying!!

farmer1600
11-19-12, 07:18 PM
Thanks howdy2you and midnightmeerkat (and kooky panda).

To top it off, the last 4 mine collections gave me nothing but a piddly amount of coins and 2 rock outcropping costing $4400 gave 8 coals out of 40 hits - Great.

I'm lucky if I can get 2 wisp lanterns out of that.

No money, no wisp lanterns, no expansion - Not happy.