PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Awarded Gems for Watering and Such...

Blessing Star
06-24-10, 09:56 PM
I wanted to throw this out in the open; I know this is going to spark many reply, being I like to purchase Gems to make my farm as beautiful as it can be. I am not depleating the game in anyway by purchasing Gems ( storm8 has also given many FREE gems including my collections... But here is my story:::

1. As an option To make things exciting perhaps we as farm owners can HIDE a gem as a prize to others who water a spot.. or how many they water in our farm. Of course coming out of our farm gem collections. Even coins too..
2. Award a Gem not only d/l other storm8 games BUT like leveling up so fast in an amount of time; or a list who has the highest watering level that stays on the top 10 for so amount of days gets a gem/coins whatever as a reward?..
3. contestes for farmers / or a list ; like a bake off; the most popular to return back your watering nomination list.. (that idea can get twiked for better).
4. MY BIGGIST thought.... our farm name:: can this be held for repurchase use for about maybe 15-30days? .. I have children who looks for me in farmstory..., I changed my name; someone else claimed it.. and low and behold; my child was not talking to me when she came to write on the wall... just a security precaution for the young ones PLEASE!!.

Any input and good results from this story would be a blessing... Mahalo ... storm8 ID: hokulani farm name: BLESSING STAR

And in advance, I know I love this game!!! and I know I am addicted!!! AND yes I know I am blessed;)

Unregistered
06-25-10, 12:33 PM
Darn good idea!

I wanted to throw this out in the open; I know this is going to spark many reply, being I like to purchase Gems to make my farm as beautiful as it can be. I am not depleating the game in anyway by purchasing Gems ( storm8 has also given many FREE gems including my collections... But here is my story:::

1. As an option To make things exciting perhaps we as farm owners can HIDE a gem as a prize to others who water a spot.. or how many they water in our farm. Of course coming out of our farm gem collections. Even coins too..
2. Award a Gem not only d/l other storm8 games BUT like leveling up so fast in an amount of time; or a list who has the highest watering level that stays on the top 10 for so amount of days gets a gem/coins whatever as a reward?..
3. contestes for farmers / or a list ; like a bake off; the most popular to return back your watering nomination list.. (that idea can get twiked for better).
4. MY BIGGIST thought.... our farm name:: can this be held for repurchase use for about maybe 15-30days? .. I have children who looks for me in farmstory..., I changed my name; someone else claimed it.. and low and behold; my child was not talking to me when she came to write on the wall... just a security precaution for the young ones PLEASE!!.

Any input and good results from this story would be a blessing... Mahalo ... storm8 ID: hokulani farm name: BLESSING STAR

And in advance, I know I love this game!!! and I know I am addicted!!! AND yes I know I am blessed;)