PDA

View Full Version : No store, help, profile - Nothing!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 06:54 PM
Hi I just downloaded bakery story, after loving farm story. I can't help but notice that I seem to have a distinct lack of a store to purchase decorative items, counters, chairs and tables etc from. Also I have no help icon either, just the restaurant with the standard furnishings. I can only guess that something has gone wrong with my download or something??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, Beccy

Unregistered
12-04-10, 07:13 PM
Hi I just downloaded bakery story, after loving farm story. I can't help but notice that I seem to have a distinct lack of a store to purchase decorative items, counters, chairs and tables etc from. Also I have no help icon either, just the restaurant with the standard furnishings. I can only guess that something has gone wrong with my download or something??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, Beccy

It's called design. Lower right icon. Be careful navigating in it as it's very tap sensitive

Unregistered
12-05-10, 06:01 AM
It's called design. Lower right icon. Be careful navigating in it as it's very tap sensitive

There's nothing... That's what I'm saying. There's just my restaurant. No design button or whatever nothing to go to a main menu like on Farm Story. Just my restaurant. I have the money bar, exp bar etc at the top but absolutely no other buttons. How do I fix this?

Unregistered
12-05-10, 07:04 AM
There's nothing... That's what I'm saying. There's just my restaurant. No design button or whatever nothing to go to a main menu like on Farm Story. Just my restaurant. I have the money bar, exp bar etc at the top but absolutely no other buttons. How do I fix this?

K, that is odd.

How about deleting the app and re downloading. Don't worry, anything you have done in the game already is saved on their servers.

Failing that, Norman isn't usually here weekends. So if a reinstall doesn't work, bump your thread tomorrow so he will see it.

Best of luck