PDA

View Full Version : Wrong dragon!!!

chavacana
11-18-12, 10:51 PM
Does anybody know how I got a forestfire dragon when I am breeding air and fire? I took a few screenshots of the breeding den and hatch time but can't get them to upload from my iPad. That darn pumpkin dragon is going to be the death of me. *

I would like to send an email to TL but it will take days to get a response and that response is going to be a question asking if I still need help. *I have 7 hours for the breeding to complete and less than 20 to try again for the pumpkin. I don't want to keep the island they way it is until someone at TL looks at it, if they even do that. *

Has anyone else seen this?

OrdinaryJoe
11-18-12, 11:03 PM
Does anybody know how I got a forestfire dragon when I am breeding air and fire? I took a few screenshots of the breeding den and hatch time but can't get them to upload from my iPad. That darn pumpkin dragon is going to be the death of me. *

I would like to send an email to TL but it will take days to get a response and that response is going to be a question asking if I still need help. *I have 7 hours for the breeding to complete and less than 20 to try again for the pumpkin. I don't want to keep the island they way it is until someone at TL looks at it, if they even do that. *

Has anyone else seen this?

You got a PUMPKIN! :) Yay!

chavacana
11-18-12, 11:17 PM
As the kind player noted the error I made, I ask this please be closed as there is no breeding problem. Thanks in advance.