PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate fruit dip?

slam308
11-18-12, 05:58 PM
I was tipping my neighbors and saw someone with a box to complete. When I clicked on it to see what they were building it said it was a chocolate fruit dip, or something like that, but I did'nt see it when I looked at my appliance tab. Has this appliance been reissued? Why can't I see it in my options?

chewytwix
11-18-12, 06:33 PM
I was tipping my neighbors and saw someone with a box to complete. When I clicked on it to see what they were building it said it was a chocolate fruit dip, or something like that, but I did'nt see it when I looked at my appliance tab. Has this appliance been reissued? Why can't I see it in my options?

It was issue last year year sometime in the winter, but was removed later. TL may or may not rerelease this item.

kieranyeow
11-18-12, 09:31 PM
It was issue last year year sometime in the winter, but was removed later. TL may or may not rerelease this item.

I'm Sorry ChewyTwix,
The Applliances "Fruit Chocolate Dip" is From The 2012 Valentine Edition,
Not Winter. You Won't Able To Get It Now,So Hope TL Will re-release It Again.
Have A Nice Day.
Smile :)

slam308
11-20-12, 06:37 PM
Why would the box just show up now? I've been playing with this neighbor for a while and it's a new box.

wendylady28
11-20-12, 07:13 PM
I store all my old appliances after I master the dishes and take them out once in a while for a change of pace. So they may do the same.

bawpotter
11-20-12, 07:36 PM
At the moment, there is no possible way to get the Chocolate Fruit Dip Appliance. I can't speculate on whether or not TL will re-release this, but I think that it is highly unlikely.

kieranyeow
11-20-12, 08:22 PM
At the moment, there is no possible way to get the Chocolate Fruit Dip Appliance. I can't speculate on whether or not TL will re-release this, but I think that it is highly unlikely.

Bawpotter,
Android Don't Get Old Goals,
If TL release For Android Again,
I Think IOS Must Be The Same.
Or Else Android Will Not Get Those Goals Prize Anymore.
TL Always Makes Happy,
I trust TL.

bakerbarbie12
11-21-12, 10:58 AM
Assuming the original post is accurate and someone is BUILDING the chocolate fruit dip machine, it is a good question. I have one, it is in storage so if i took it out, it would not require building. And as far as i know, you cannot store appliances that have yet to be built. unless the unbuilt appliance was more hidden from view somehow before, it is an interesting question.

kooky panda
11-21-12, 11:39 AM
Assuming the original post is accurate and someone is BUILDING the chocolate fruit dip machine, it is a good question. I have one, it is in storage so if i took it out, it would not require building. And as far as i know, you cannot store appliances that have yet to be built. unless the unbuilt appliance was more hidden from view somehow before, it is an interesting question.
It is possible that they bought it before it was removed but never built it.
When these appliances were going to be removed, we were advising players to go ahead and buy then even if they could not gets all the parts at that time to build it.
I am guessing this may be what is happening with this player.

Mlb3116
11-21-12, 07:34 PM

This is true, Im currently building something so I hopped on when I saw this and tried to store the unbuilt appliance and it wouldnt let me. Strange?!?

slam308
11-22-12, 06:25 PM

This is possible, that it was hidden from view. It was definitely an uncompleted box. I clicked on it a number of times because I'd never seen "chocolate fruit dip" before and was wondering what it was. At first I thought I was clicking on a nearby appliance and it was a recipe they were cooking. Unfortunately, I have about 50 neighbors so I don't know exactly where I saw it and haven't been able to find it again. Then again, I might not be a neighbor and someone I was just visiting to tip.