PDA

View Full Version : Started Hunt Roaming Bandits adventure but 2000 coins not received.

iLLUMI2012
11-18-12, 05:56 PM
Hi guys,
I completed the task to forge 5 swords and collected 1200 coins, balance increased. I then started the Hunt Roaming Bandits adventure and got the completed task pop-up and hit Collect to get the 2000 coins however my coin balance didn't increase. I collected from a building to see if that was working and it was. I then tried closing the app and relaunched it but still missing the 2000.
Anyone know if this is a bug or is there a delay sometimes with being credited coins from completed tasks?

Thanks in advance.

grek1970
11-29-14, 08:03 PM
Hi guys,
I completed the task to forge 5 swords and collected 1200 coins, balance increased. I then started the Hunt Roaming Bandits adventure and got the completed task pop-up and hit Collect to get the 2000 coins however my coin balance didn't increase. I collected from a building to see if that was working and it was. I then tried closing the app and relaunched it but still missing the 2000.
Anyone know if this is a bug or is there a delay sometimes with being credited coins from completed tasks?

Thanks in advance.

Me too! The magic forge mission is still there and I need 5 more swords! What the heck?

SpiritWind00
11-29-14, 09:50 PM
To go on the bandits adventure you need a hearty feast, 5 swords and 2500 coins. So first you crafted them and then you used the swords and spent more money than the reward when you went on the adventure.

PurpleScorpion76
11-30-14, 03:07 AM
If it's a task / quest to complete you'll receive the reward after you've completed the quest. To be plain not one you've just sent your knights out on the fun for goodies.