PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Takiofallen
11-18-12, 04:46 PM
Ok since the turkey has been released how many people have bred a Landworm? I asked because i find it quiet weird. i bred my first one and have seen others post they have also. It's like it's the dragon of the week.

sweetstuff525
11-18-12, 05:00 PM
I bred mine also used turkey with aurora

OrdinaryJoe
11-18-12, 06:12 PM
Wait, I don't have a landworm yet. Are you saying that it's easy to get now?

Takiofallen
11-18-12, 06:26 PM
no i just find it crazy that so many people are breeding them right now.

OrdinaryJoe
11-18-12, 06:33 PM
no i just find it crazy that so many people are breeding them right now.

Hmmm... I shall try to get one! :)

OrdinaryJoe
11-18-12, 07:05 PM
Funny thing.... I just got one.

I was already breeding red and green because the only red/green combo I have is Life. I totally missed the fact that Landworm was an option for the 6 hour time. I thought it was a Wild, lol.

After this thread, I went to look up Landworm on Sehana's site, and noticed it was 6 hours, so I sped up the breeding to see if I got a Wild or Landworm, and it's a Landworm egg!

Dreamer691
11-18-12, 07:42 PM
I also managed to get my first Landworm dragon! Got him yesterday, I was so excited! I was worried it was another Wild dragon lol. But still no luck getting a Turkey

dragonolic
11-18-12, 07:43 PM
I've been breeding my landworm trying for diamond, and have gotten two turkies.

OrdinaryJoe
11-18-12, 07:59 PM
I got two Turkeys -- first try, and second try -- although I only wanted one Turkey. I was hoping for something different the second time, since there are still so many dragons that I do not have.

empress2013
11-18-12, 08:21 PM
I got my first landworm trying to get a turkey. Then I got scorpion but still no turkey

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-19-12, 02:00 AM
I have been trying to get forestfire because i want forestfire x mindvolt to get diamond. But i just keep popping out life and wild, no landworm yet but i will keep trying for both.

yabbadooo
11-19-12, 06:18 AM
Help please. No landform and no turkey for me...all I seem to be getting are fairies and life and fruitful. Any combo that works? Tried everything on the other thread....appreciate any tips. :)

Takiofallen
11-19-12, 08:37 AM
for turkey and land worm i did fairy/laser light
1. fairy
2. landworm
3. fuzzy
4. sunrise
5. turkey
6. life
7. life

Help please. No landform and no turkey for me...all I seem to be getting are fairies and life and fruitful. Any combo that works? Tried everything on the other thread....appreciate any tips. :)

yabbadooo
11-19-12, 08:57 AM
Sorry, I mean -- landworm.

yabbadooo
11-19-12, 08:59 AM
Thanks, Takiofallen. Don't have laser light as well but will give it a shot with tusker or love. Wish me luck! :)

Takiofallen
11-19-12, 09:04 AM
if you don't mind when your don't post your results i would like to see if the tusker makes a difference.
Thanks, Takiofallen. Don't have laser light as well but will give it a shot with tusker or love. Wish me luck! :)

rrgirl2000
11-19-12, 09:30 AM
Since the release of turkey dragon, I've got the following

All bred with Atlantis (lvl 9 and lvl 10), Firestorm (lvl 7 and lvl 10)

Firestorm - handful
Life - handful
Fruitful - 1
Turkey - 2
Landworm - 1
Honeybee - 1
Pumpkin - 1
And "Diamond" - (this is still in the breeding den but it's showing 2 days and 44 gold needed to push it) - I have a screenshot.

Susyalba
11-19-12, 09:54 AM
Well I have no landworm....got the turkey first try, i forgot to write down what i bred...:-( i have the weirdest "luck" (or is it unluck lol) ? I seem to get the rares or super rare, pretty regularly, but some of the older common and older rare I just cant get. BTW thank you for the coin advice, I moved stuff around, upgraded my habitats, did or am working on all you (and others advised) and am up to 100's of thousand a day when i diligently collect. Im no longer "buying" coins. :-) thanks

jl0408
11-19-12, 06:55 PM
Possibly me. Its a landworm or wild anyway.

kwhales
11-19-12, 07:15 PM
Wish I could get a landworm. All I get is firestorms and eagles. oh and life.