PDA

View Full Version : Tabernum advisory quest.

crypticscripts
11-18-12, 03:23 PM
Have read somewhere in the forum of this quest. Give 20bones and 20 rats tails. Not sure if I've had this quest, although have completed all others. Is there anyway of finding out?

maguar
11-18-12, 03:25 PM
These quests only come if you've get knowledge shards from the tablet. If you don't have any shards in your inventory you hadn't had the quest.

crypticscripts
11-18-12, 03:41 PM
I have one. Does that mean I have completed it?

midnightmeerkat
11-18-12, 03:53 PM
I have one. Does that mean I have completed it?

There are 3 of those quests currently - the one you mention is the 2nd in the series so if you only have 1 shard you would not have done that quest yet. Look at this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread

Botttom of Post #3 gives the quest details - you need to get a shard to start each of the quests.

crypticscripts
11-19-12, 12:30 AM
Ah thanks wil have a look to see what to expect. Weird how these quests work and how you can go ages, even though you play constantly, without getting parts of them. Still add to the fun I guess? Mind you I like to race through them as quickly as I can. Patience is not one of my virtues!! Loll. Thanks for the advice.

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 12:49 AM
Ah thanks wil have a look to see what to expect. Weird how these quests work and how you can go ages, even though you play constantly, without getting parts of them. Still add to the fun I guess? Mind you I like to race through them as quickly as I can. Patience is not one of my virtues!! Loll. Thanks for the advice.

It can be fun racing through them..... But after I got to no quests I was regretting it. LOL. I have a game on an ipad and iPhone so when the update comes out I will only concentrate on the quests on the ipad so that I have a backup for quests if they are slow bringing more out.

On my ipad I have gotten 2 shards. On the iPhone none..... Very hard to get it seems.

mymummy789
11-19-12, 01:44 AM
There are 3 of those quests currently - the one you mention is the 2nd in the series so if you only have 1 shard you would not have done that quest yet. Look at this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread

Botttom of Post #3 gives the quest details - you need to get a shard to start each of the quests.
Just realised that I still have one shard to find (at present) :D Not so keen on the 40 glimmerdust requirement though!!!

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 01:49 AM
Just realised that I still have one shard to find (at present) :D Not so keen on the 40 glimmerdust requirement though!!!

I recommend stocking up :)