PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
11-18-12, 12:46 PM
Right now I am sort of stuck. I am at level 21 and I do not have any goals until the new update comes out or I can collect a Knowledge Shard from the Tabernum. I have to wait until level 22, I think, to build the Catherderal. So, I was wondering what I needed to build it so I can start working on something?

Also, I was wondering, since we don't use items like the meat cleaver, the book of spells, and the wood to fresh potion, etc. is there anyway we can sell these items instead of just holding them in our inventory?

MHz_
11-18-12, 12:51 PM
Right now I am sort of stuck. I am at level 21 and I do not have any goals until the new update comes out or I can collect a Knowledge Shard from the Tabernum. I have to wait until level 22, I think, to build the Catherderal. So, I was wondering what I needed to build it so I can start working on something?

Also, I was wondering, since we don't use items like the meat cleaver, the book of spells, and the wood to fresh potion, etc. is there anyway we can sell these items instead of just holding them in our inventory?

If you didnt have the cleaver, you couldn't **** the fangbeasts :) Some items are meant to just stay in your inventory. You'll likely see those items move to the special category in the next update where they belong.

yupiyupigumgum
11-18-12, 07:09 PM
While waiting for the next update, I make lanterns and collect coins. So if the good stuffs come, I'll be ready. Will super glue, lumin essence or enchanter essence be use in the next update / goal?

debsbaked
11-19-12, 12:22 AM
More questions!

I am "full on wood". So when I chop down a tree it is lost? What about "full on wheat"? Thought I saw a hands icon in the very beginning and gave some away? Can I still do that? Where? And I gave a bunch away as a goal, a caravan? Was that a one time occurrence? Do I have to many farm plots?

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 12:59 AM
While waiting for the next update, I make lanterns and collect coins. So if the good stuffs come, I'll be ready. Will super glue, lumin essence or enchanter essence be use in the next update / goal?

I think we will need enchanters essence to make the enchanted blade to fight the glimmer trolls (I am stocking up on it as well as the wisps) ..... Hopefully we will get glimmer dust from the trolls!

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 01:04 AM
More questions!

I am "full on wood". So when I chop down a tree it is lost? What about "full on wheat"? Thought I saw a hands icon in the very beginning and gave some away? Can I still do that? Where? And I gave a bunch away as a goal, a caravan? Was that a one time occurrence? Do I have to many farm plots?

If you are full on something when you harvest you get 15 coins in its place ...... I have as many farm plots as I'm allowed. I plant a variety of stuff then harvest when I need to. It's okay to leave crops unharvested... They don't spoil.

maguar
11-19-12, 01:26 AM
More questions!

Start crafting some wood and fancy beams in the workshop to use the wood. Craft flour using wheat in your kitchen. You'll need these items.

yupiyupigumgum
11-19-12, 04:11 AM
Thank you all for the hints and tips

debsbaked
11-19-12, 06:01 AM
Start crafting some wood and fancy beams in the workshop to use the wood. Craft flour using wheat in your kitchen. You'll need these items.

Am constantly making wisp lanterns in my workshops! No kitchen yet. Thanks for the hints!

Karyn