PDA

View Full Version : Material Requests

iamaita
11-18-12, 12:43 PM
I have never seen an option to request materials from neighbors on any building or for any crafting or cooking project. Today I have seen two material requests from lower level neighbors - one for wheat and one for water. What am I missing? How do you ask neighbors to send you materials?

Thanks,
Iamaita

maguar
11-18-12, 01:28 PM
Some items cannot be requested if you upgraded to the latest version. For those that you can still request (like the red petals for the conservatory) go into the unfinished building. Under the ingredient (if you don't have enough) will be a button that says "Ask Friends". Press this and select who you want to send it to. Best to send to 20-25 daily players who you know will respond. This is because you can only get back 20 in a day. If you send too many you clog it up.

Mudturtledove
11-19-12, 09:22 AM
I am able to ask for water from my second sawmill

StarMyst
11-19-12, 02:59 PM
Is there any way to request in the lastest version? Or has that been removed competely? If it has, bring it back please. I just can't get the jewels or glimmerdust I need to build royal buildings.

maguar
11-19-12, 03:37 PM
Is there any way to request in the lastest version? Or has that been removed competely? If it has, bring it back please. I just can't get the jewels or glimmerdust I need to build royal buildings.

Only for a limited number of items like red petals for the conservatory.

wassupbaby
11-19-12, 04:16 PM
You can also ask for wheats for the tavern. And since wheat is pretty important in CS and you dont have many things to ask from neighbors , i decided to left one tavern unfinished so that i can ask for wheats every day :)

StarMyst
11-19-12, 05:22 PM
That kind of sucks. Jewels seem particularly hard to come by. I bought three rock outcroppings and didn't get a single jewel. Can you at least make the odds better in the next update?

xshaunnax
11-20-12, 03:54 PM
I'm having issues getting the glimmer dust needed for the book. It took me over a week to get what I needed for ivy's hut and then you also need it for super glue for many if the buildings. Glimmer dust is very important and in high demand but its so hard to come by. I use up the majority of my turns on mushroom circles to maybe find one or two a day. There needs to be a request option for glimmer dust or the odds of collecting it yourself need to be made better.

nursdana
09-16-15, 06:54 PM
Did you ever figure out how to get more glimmer dust? Is there any other source other than mushrooms? Thanks

cyndora
09-16-15, 07:56 PM
if your new, a little ways into the game , a few levels i think ) they will ask you to install another game , and try it out.

when you do , you get a reward for doing that( gems) . after that, you can go to the market and purchase a glitter trove( with those gems) i think its called. it will help out.

also when you get your main castle , you can receive them as rewards sometimes as well.

hope my response helped.

happy hunting
cyndora

SpiritWind00
09-16-15, 10:54 PM
Closing old thread.