PDA

View Full Version : So ANGRY at me??

La D'uree
12-04-10, 04:16 PM
Hi I am new to the Bakery! Very successful at all ngmoco games, hope to be a good friend and make friends here.  PLEASE add me! I would love for any Forum Members to visit my bakery and give your opinion on why at least 50% of my customers leave angry! Lots of food and drink. I have repositioned the register a thousand times. Is my seating too limited? Is there a seating ratio to sq footage? Who busses the dirty tables? Does this cause delay? I need hellllp! Thanks to all

riri2121
12-04-10, 06:00 PM
I think it may be too cluttered. add me riri2121 and we could talk more about it

La D'uree
12-04-10, 07:53 PM
Hi RiRi Thanks for your reply-I'm not alone anymore! I am amazed you think it's too cluttered. I looked at lots of the very experienced bakeries and there is not an inch of free space! How do I contact you? I don't understand this site/game yet? Any other players have advice for me??
BTW same question. Must we bus dirty dishes in order for tables to fill again?? Thanks everyone!
La D'uree, baking in France.

Unregistered
12-04-10, 07:59 PM
Hi RiRi Thanks for your reply-I'm not alone anymore! I am amazed you think it's too cluttered. I looked at lots of the very experienced bakeries and there is not an inch of free space! How do I contact you? I don't understand this site/game yet? Any other players have advice for me??
BTW same question. Must we bus dirty dishes in order for tables to fill again?? Thanks everyone!
La D'uree, baking in France.

No u don't need to bus the tables. It's done automatically.

You do need to collect your tips tho

You need to make sure your customers can get to their chairs

Unregistered
12-04-10, 08:47 PM
No u don't need to bus the tables. It's done automatically.

You do need to collect your tips tho

You need to make sure your customers can get to their chairs

OK. got it! Now how do I earn tips? I have no friends yet to visit me :(. Do the customers leave the coins or you guys? If by customers, how do I earn them? how are they earned? Thanks for the help-I know these are such basic questions, but the game guide for this is non existent! I'm afraid to go to sleep- how do I set up for overnight and what would result if they ran out of food?

Unregistered
12-04-10, 09:07 PM
OK. got it! Now how do I earn tips? I have no friends yet to visit me :(. Do the customers leave the coins or you guys? If by customers, how do I earn them? how are they earned? Thanks for the help-I know these are such basic questions, but the game guide for this is non existent! I'm afraid to go to sleep- how do I set up for overnight and what would result if they ran out of food?

First, relax, only a game :)

Other players who visit leave tips. You collect by tapping on coins on your tables

You need to encourage people to visit by visiting them, tapping on their tables to tip, then leave a message on their wall so they know you were there and can tip u back.

You can close for the night by putting something in front of your door. But no big deal if u don't

Have fun!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 09:13 PM
Your storm I'd doesn't work. People can't add just on your bakery name. They need your storm 8 I.d

What's your storm I.d.?

La D'uree
12-04-10, 09:23 PM
Who would know that?? Can the ID and Bakery name be the same? Guess I better register. How do I do that? Thanks sooo much you guys!

FromFranceWithLove
12-04-10, 11:00 PM
Well now! I registered as FromFranceWithLove. I had previously named my Bakery La D'Uree. Which name will other players see, that I should ask you to add? PLEASE add me! None of my ngmoco gamer friends are playing this (yet,) but I'm going to bring them over from We Rule, Farm and City! Please advise me someone, about which name of mine you will see when I visit or you visit me-Bakery Name or Registered name? Thanks again-hope to see you soon!

ZL123
12-05-10, 12:36 AM
Well now! I registered as FromFranceWithLove. I had previously named my Bakery La D'Uree. Which name will other players see, that I should ask you to add? PLEASE add me! None of my ngmoco gamer friends are playing this (yet,) but I'm going to bring them over from We Rule, Farm and City! Please advise me someone, about which name of mine you will see when I visit or you visit me-Bakery Name or Registered name? Thanks again-hope to see you soon!
If you want them to add you, use your Storm8 ID.
If you want them to see you as your restaurant as it will appear in the 'social' part of the main menu, or if they ask what your restaurant name is, say your restaurant name! (La D'Uree).

By the way, I'm adding you!

For more questions and answers, please go to the main menu (at the bottom left of the game screen) and then click 'HELP / FAQ' (the one with the boiling pot!).
There you'll find a list of Frequently Asked Questions!
Good Luck on your bakery!

My Storm8 ID: ZL123
My Bakery and Restaurant name: Mayonseer

For Restaurant, Bakery, City, Empire as well as Farm Story, (well I downloaded Farm Story but haven't started it yet...!) but I mostly play only Restaurant and Bakery Story.

Catch you later!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the welcome, instructions and gift! Yum changed Bakery name to Maison du Sucre