PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava's Cobbler Contest Rule Misleading Info

luvredvelvet
11-18-12, 10:12 AM
People who serve the most Cobbler wins but this info is very misleading since it doesn't clarify whether it counts from once the cobbler is served on the counter or counts from actual cobbler served to the customers. People are confused and thinking either once of them is true and started this competition. I think Teamlava should consider choosing winners from both ways (people who put most cobblers on counters AND people who serve most cobblers to customers). Teamlava never clarified the rules to the players and now some people are playing in hopes of winning even though we only have 20 or less ovens.

sweetstuff525
11-18-12, 10:15 AM
It was clarified... It's from appliance to counter

Not how many your customers eat

MHz_
11-18-12, 11:59 AM
As sweetstuff said, it has been clarified numerous times in multiple threads by myself and other TL staff and moderators.

karfor
11-18-12, 12:06 PM
I posed this question yesterday, and got an answer. Its considered served when the food is placed on the counter. That blew my hope on winning, but i'm still playing.

FrozenTurtle
11-18-12, 01:15 PM
If you have any other questions or feedback on how we can improve this contest for future iterations, please post them in our main announcement thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40044-Cobbler-Bake-off!