PDA

View Full Version : Breeding

Krusp3
11-18-12, 08:31 AM
Hello Dragon-Story-Addicts 😊
I have a question. When I evolve dragon is the possibility higher to get a super rare dragon than with a lower level dragon? That's how it works right?
Thanks for the answer.
Krusp3

freyx378
11-18-12, 08:40 AM
It's not how it works. Dragons' level doesn't have anything to do with getting a super/ultra rare dragon.
In addition, there are also some beliefs about the dragon names theory, but unfortunately I think it doesn't work this way, either.

As long as my experience goes with this game and also Monster Story, all breeding things are based on pure luck.
There is one theory I do believe, though. That is the theory which is saying that there are several categories of players.
For example, category A's players can get certain dragons easily while not for category B's players and vice-versa. However, again, you don't actually know in which category you are in.
I've been trying several different combos suggested in this forum to get super rare dragons, but in the end, most of the times, I got them using a weird pair of dragons I made up myself.

mamareader02
11-18-12, 08:41 AM
Not always-it's still based on luck.many players have all epics,yet still are denied rares,super rares and the ultras!and the level you're on doesn't matter either

Takiofallen
11-18-12, 09:47 AM
From experience and also stated by modes it has nothing to do with breeding results.

ladybugrentals
11-18-12, 11:17 AM
To my knowledge (limited) :-P , the main reason for evolution is ability to collect more coins. Not breeding and certainly not to help resale value.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-18-12, 02:56 PM
As everyone else has said it doesn't matter, I agree.
However.... I seem to have more luck when I breed something thats level 10 - not always but more times than not. Also when I've just finished evolving at the in between levels.... I seem to be luckier as well.