PDA

View Full Version : Obsessive clickers or silent viewers

ninjaAhug
11-18-12, 06:24 AM
I've noticed opening a few threads waiting for a reply on a question for a few hours sometimes while the views sometimes say there has been between 50-100+ people. Tell me is it some one obsessively clicking on the forum post or silent viewers that have no opinion or couldn't care less o.o:confused:

Rockinkitten
11-18-12, 07:28 AM
I think a lot of people want to know what is said but don't always have an answer. Don't worry about it!

sweetstuff525
11-18-12, 07:30 AM
I think a lot of people want to know what is said but don't always have an answer. Don't worry about it!

Agree........

kooky panda
11-18-12, 09:21 AM
There are alot of players that view the forum and never post.

Also keep in mind that everyone can read the forum, even if they are not registered, they just cannot post until they register.

howdy2you
11-18-12, 09:27 AM

I won't answer a question unless I'm certain of the answer. I'll wait for an expert like Maguar or Queentina3.

sweetthing1
11-18-12, 11:02 AM

I read a lot searching for answers......maybe I'm the clicker?.....:)

ninjaAhug
11-19-12, 03:25 AM
I think another might be I'm just here to **** 3 minutes for my next energy so I can start making my next time" lol