PDA

View Full Version : Android mass post to neighbors

slam308
11-17-12, 05:33 PM
I'm playing on the Motorola Bionic and am going on vacation at the end of December. I'd like to post a message on all my neighbor's walls. Is there an easy way to copy and paste a message or do I have to type a message to everyone individually?

nmishii
11-17-12, 05:42 PM
You can type a message in a text memo program, copy it, and then paste on each neighbor's wall. I've used different programs, and currently have Wizard Memo installed. You can also do the same by copying and pasting a text message.

greygull
11-17-12, 05:44 PM
Depending on if your device can do it, try typing out the message, and seeing if it will highlight to allow you to copy it. If it will, then you should be able to paste it. Different devices can do different things, but I'm not sure about all of them :)

bawpotter
11-17-12, 06:40 PM
GG, best thing for that would be to type up the message in another app or web browser or like a note app, and copy it from there, and then paste it on all of the walls if you can't copy it from in-game.

mattyboo1
11-17-12, 11:07 PM
GG, best thing for that would be to type up the message in another app or web browser or like a note app, and copy it from there, and then paste it on all of the walls if you can't copy it from in-game.

I am on iOS but I have done something like that before and it does seen to work

slam308
11-18-12, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. I found ways to copy a message, but couldn't find a way to paste it once I was in the game. However, I realized I have the voice recording option in the game and used that. I'll have to record my message 48 times, but it beats typing! :-)

BettyJoPeters
11-20-12, 07:35 AM
some phones you can 'long press' to copy/paste. Type your message, tap n hold finger on message until screen pops up with options. Tap n hold on empty space till paste option appears. With my galaxy3 I can't copy/paste for restaurrant or farm but I can for dragon story, go figure! :P

slam308
11-20-12, 05:59 PM
I'll have to try that long press thing and see if it works.

BoredOOMM
11-21-12, 12:46 PM
I'll have to try that long press thing and see if it works.

You may also try an alternative keyboard from the Play Market.