PDA

View Full Version : Do you ask for glimmer dust or jewels ?

freshpickins
11-17-12, 02:00 PM
Hi all, I just finished working on the tablet of tabernum, and I noticed that the upcoming buildings would need jewels. Do you higher level folks ask for jewels or glimmer dusts for gifts?

hmgdanielson
11-17-12, 03:15 PM
Personally, I ask for wisp lanterns for expanding. When I checked my inventory a couple of days ago, I surprised myself by having enough of both glimmerdust and jewels.

freshpickins
11-17-12, 03:34 PM
That's pretty impressive, I keep on running low after making building materials. Glimmer dust I can manage from the red mushrooms, but how do u pile up on the jewels? I get them from my mines and occasional rock outcropping, but that's it.

hmgdanielson
11-17-12, 06:35 PM
I have a limited amount of farm plots (between 18-24), so I frequently have a couple extra energy when I've made my collection rounds. I keep a few rock outcroppings for that sort of occasion and hack away at it - mostly for coal, but it keeps me well supplied with jewels, too.

freshpickins
11-17-12, 07:14 PM
Ah, then I will have to alternate between cropping, mushroom tending and getting water.

iLLUMI2012
11-18-12, 06:03 PM
Is there a way to request glimmer dust from multiple players in one go? Or do I have to visit each player and post a request on their wall?
thanks.

freshpickins
11-18-12, 07:28 PM
Is there a way to request glimmer dust from multiple players in one go? Or do I have to visit each player and post a request on their wall?
thanks.
I don't think there's a quick way out. I stick with active neighbors and red mushroom circles. I also ask for jewels sometimes, but I guess it depends on your need at the moment.