PDA

View Full Version : Can we get more food items please?

Unregistered
12-04-10, 02:31 PM
I love the game and the new bakery one too, but can we please get more food items? Hasn't been any added in a long time. Thanks! Also would love to see a mall story...as in shopping mall, would be cool.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 03:52 AM
I totally agree what he/she said.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:29 AM
The application promised new food & design elements weekly, but we havent had any for at least a month! We need Christmas/Chanukah decorations too, please!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 04:39 PM
I agree the game is getting boring! New incentives also please?????????? I know we're supposed to be "patient" but give us a date or something to look forward to. ;)

Unregistered
12-06-10, 11:12 PM
yea, i agree... restaurant story is getting really boring now, please have more frequent updates, i've only seen one update in recipes since i started playing =(

Unregistered
12-08-10, 12:58 PM
yea, i agree... restaurant story is getting really boring now, please have more frequent updates, i've only seen one update in recipes since i started playing =(

I totally agree with all the posters here. There needs to be new food. I'm at level 41 and the game is getting BORING! I can't buy any more Stove, Oven, or Grill. The Grill is LAME, it only cooks four food. It needs to cook more FOOD!
Add drinks :
Tea
Soda
Wine
Mix Drink
Hard Liquor
Coffee

Also, how about adding like a bar or something to it. Next thing you know it, they're going to create Bar Story so you can created mixed drinks and have Appetizers Menu. lol

Better yet, add everything from Bakery Story to Restaurant Story.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 08:18 PM
love the idea of Bar Story!!! get working on it!!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 06:51 PM
I'm already on level 24 and I'm bored. There definitly needs to be a much wider variety of food especially if u can go up to such levels as 40. How about drinks as well or something to keep ur current customers happy and playing. Updates are a must right about now

Unregistered
12-14-10, 02:34 PM
I think it would be great if there were more food to cook! I emailed some suggestions:

Grill: beef fajitas, pork chops, sliders, ribs, brisket, Sausage....

Oven: meatloaf, baked ziti, Breakfast casserole, apple cobbler....

Stove: stir-fry, rice crispy treats, chicken fried steak, chicken & dumplings, spinach artichoke dip....

And maybe add a fryer for things like corn dogs, fries, tots, mozz sticks....

Hopefully they take our suggestions!!!!

Unregistered
12-14-10, 05:55 PM
love the idea of Bar Story!!! get working on it!!

Good Ideas, but kids play these games as well... would you wanna introduce a bar and alcohol to a 6 year old? good ideas though

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:02 PM
TL doesn't even read or respond to any of this because THEY DON'T CARE unless they have our money. I haven't got any new food or incentives for about 8 levels now. What's the point of playing?? I'm sick of serving salmon, tomato bisque and chicken pot pies every day. And the fact that I've posted a separate thread on this with no resoonse from TL in over a month is an insult. They don't care about customer service/satisfaction.