PDA

View Full Version : The problem with tri-color dragons...

tonguelashing
11-17-12, 01:25 PM
The problem with the new 3 color dragons is having them lessens exponentially the possibility of getting a diamond or infiinity dragon. For those of us who have been struggling for what seems like forever to get a diamond or infinity, it's just become that much more difficult.

Also, when you take a break from breading a combo 50 times or more to get a diamond, don't get one, try for another dragon (wizard in my case) it's like the counter resets and you have to start all over again.

I'm sure TL will say it doesn't work that way, but that's how it's perceived.

tonguelashing
11-17-12, 01:26 PM
That said, I *DO* like the idea of having an Onyx (black) dragon. That would be pretty cool.

Takiofallen
11-17-12, 01:29 PM
Hence my renaming them the diamond ****ers

citius
11-17-12, 03:14 PM
Not really....
Turkey = Red, Yellow, Green
Aurora = Blue, Green, Purple.
The only common with these two is green. Exclude green on your breeding and you'll never get one of those.

salinho
11-17-12, 03:36 PM
And turkey is supposed to be limited :p

tonguelashing
11-17-12, 05:16 PM
Not really....
Turkey = Red, Yellow, Green
Aurora = Blue, Green, Purple.
The only common with these two is green. Exclude green on your breeding and you'll never get one of those.

Except you CAN'T exclude green on a diamond attempt. Diamond = fire/air/forest/water (though some have reported a diamond from a breed that included Light)

dapplefur
11-17-12, 05:27 PM
Except you CAN'T exclude green on a diamond attempt. Diamond = fire/air/forest/water (though some have reported a diamond from a breed that included Light)

you can. the diamond/infinity is a combination of ANY FOUR colors.

Horntail21
11-17-12, 07:56 PM

That's not true. Bred mine with red/purple/blue/yellow. You just need four, doesn't matter which.

Horntail21
11-17-12, 09:14 PM
Question about these three color dragons. I don't have one yet so I can't try this myself. When breeding with aurora or turkey will the dragon ever use all three of its colors? For instance, is a diamond possible with an Aurora + a pure element dragon. Before this a dragon could only show two colors at a time because they only had two. It may take a long while to see if this works to get a diamond but could be found out more quickly if someone has gotten an aurora by breeding aurora + diamond. Has this happened yet?

sweetstuff525
11-17-12, 09:15 PM
i want to try aurora and turkey together to see if i could get my diamond..... but too much failed combinations could come out

Takiofallen
11-17-12, 10:04 PM
yes it has someone has bred aurora and infinity and bred diamond. technically speaking it should work.
Question about these three color dragons. I don't have one yet so I can't try this myself. When breeding with aurora or turkey will the dragon ever use all three of its colors? For instance, is a diamond possible with an Aurora + a pure element dragon. Before this a dragon could only show two colors at a time because they only had two. It may take a long while to see if this works to get a diamond but could be found out more quickly if someone has gotten an aurora by breeding aurora + diamond. Has this happened yet?

onawing1
11-18-12, 06:48 AM
Tried turkey/aurora combo four times

Three life and one wild.

Tossed them back to the habitats.

sweetstuff525
11-18-12, 07:23 AM
Tried turkey/aurora combo four times

Three life and one wild.

Tossed them back to the habitats.

Lol I tried yesterday 3 times also

Got life scorpion wild

sweetstuff525
11-18-12, 07:36 AM
Lol I tried yesterday 3 times also

Got life scorpion wild
Okay the wild that I thought is a landworm ... Yay I didn't have that one

Horntail21
11-18-12, 07:49 AM
yes it has someone has bred aurora and infinity and bred diamond. technically speaking it should work.
Good to know

mamareader02
11-18-12, 08:34 AM
I'm trying to breed mercury/turkey to see what happens-will post if something good comes of it

onawing1
11-18-12, 09:54 AM
Lol. Breed mercury and turkey and you get a bird that's too quick for the farmers axe!

:P

mamareader02
11-18-12, 01:13 PM
Lol,cute!

RoseMeyer
11-18-12, 02:56 PM
mercury/turkey =McTurkey?

onawing1
11-18-12, 03:03 PM
McTurkey!

Wonderful! Better then my post! Thanks for the laugh!