PDA

View Full Version : Question about goals

maggieyyli
11-17-12, 12:03 PM
First of all, I would like to thank everyone, esp maguar, Dabag and moderators to setup such good reference threads. They are very useful tips.

I have 2 questions on goals. I have completed crafting 2 potions of clarity after unlocking magic garden. Then I get the Mysterious Venom in return and no goals show. Is it the end of goals or just I don't know how to trigger next goal? I have also completed the Rich Windbag Caravan goals so I believe I completed the caravan series.

Is there goal about building windmill after reaching level 18? I see it in the reference guide but I don't have it after level 18.

Really grateful if someone can help me Thanks! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

maguar
11-17-12, 04:52 PM
No quests relating to ivy or the magic garden yet. I'm assuming you've done all the market quests and quests triggered by collecting strawberries and peppers. If that's the case you may only have the tablet research ones left. When you collect from the tablet there is a very rare chance that you can get a knowledge shard. These will give you quests.

The new update is going to have 30+ quests.

cliffordlizard21
11-18-12, 05:32 AM
Hi I'm goalless at the moment! Can't build any buildings either as I need to "level up" even though I've done that twice since messages appeared! Feeling a bit bored! What should I do???

moda999
11-18-12, 11:18 AM
Hi I'm goalless at the moment! Can't build any buildings either as I need to "level up" even though I've done that twice since messages appeared! Feeling a bit bored! What should I do???

Same problem here and don't know what level you're on but I'm making enchanted beams and blocks ready for my next building which will be the Cathedral. Until the next update, hopefully next week, I don't have anything left.

Rockinkitten
11-18-12, 11:37 AM

Stockpile building materials and stuff for the kings keep quests!

And maybe visiting all your neighbours and keeping your 4 hearts up!

maggieyyli
11-20-12, 12:51 PM
Thanks for all replies. I am goalless for a few days and am awaiting for the update today :rolleyes::rolleyes: