PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Awarded Gems for Watering and Such...

Blessing Star
06-24-10, 09:55 PM
I wanted to throw this out in the open; I know this is going to spark many reply, being I like to purchase Gems to make my farm as beautiful as it can be. I am not depleating the game in anyway by purchasing Gems ( storm8 has also given many FREE gems including my collections... But here is my story:::

1. As an option To make things exciting perhaps we as farm owners can HIDE a gem as a prize to others who water a spot.. or how many they water in our farm. Of course coming out of our farm gem collections. Even coins too..
2. Award a Gem not only d/l other storm8 games BUT like leveling up so fast in an amount of time; or a list who has the highest watering level that stays on the top 10 for so amount of days gets a gem/coins whatever as a reward?..
3. contestes for farmers / or a list ; like a bake off; the most popular to return back your watering nomination list.. (that idea can get twiked for better).
4. MY BIGGIST thought.... our farm name:: can this be held for repurchase use for about maybe 15-30days? .. I have children who looks for me in farmstory..., I changed my name; someone else claimed it.. and low and behold; my child was not talking to me when she came to write on the wall... just a security precaution for the young ones PLEASE!!.

Any input and good results from this story would be a blessing... Mahalo ... storm8 ID: hokulani farm name: BLESSING STAR

And in advance, I know I love this game!!! and I know I am addicted!!! AND yes I know I am blessed;)

Blessing Star
06-27-10, 03:47 PM
I'd also like a block feature in the game so I can block all the annoying people who stop by my page to tell me how great I am.

Unregistered
06-27-10, 04:01 PM
I'd also like a block feature in the game so I can block all the annoying people who stop by my page to tell me how great I am.

Sounds good to me, then I could block pompus airbags like yourself!

Blessing Star
06-27-10, 04:33 PM
Sounds good to me, then I could block pompus airbags like yourself!
Due that this forum does bot support registar it is easy for people to assume a person to be who they state.. I am blessing star .. teamlava has a permission to use ideas as I had suggested freely! And to people of the community, my appology that this bad person is trying so had to impersanate who I am. Norman has my number and my me etc... Teamlava keep it going keep it strong give and bless to all that make this game great!!!

Unregistered
06-27-10, 05:06 PM
Due that this forum does bot support registar it is easy for people to assume a person to be who they state.. I am blessing star .. teamlava has a permission to use ideas as I had suggested freely! And to people of the community, my appology that this bad person is trying so had to impersanate who I am. Norman has my number and my me etc... Teamlava keep it going keep it strong give and bless to all that make this game great!!!

...does bot support registstar... assume a person... has a permission... impersanate... has my number and my me... keep it strong give and bless..

WTF!!! I'm guessing English is NOT your Native language as your previous post made absolutly NO since!!!

Blessing Star
06-27-10, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2407]...does bot support registstar... assume a person... has a permission... impersanate... has my number and my me... keep it strong give and bless..

WTF!!! I'm guessing English is NOT your Native language as your previous post made absolutly NO since!!![/QUOTE

how far is this unsoiled person need to go that s/he can use a pc and an iPhone to comtenue to harrass and stalk and slander a person on a Internet forum anyway? Be gone with you and your goonez that you try to twist things around.

Everyone is titled to it's own and I am one who is blessed enough to share and give out blessings and ideas.
Just goes to prove that there are things to work on to perfect the game for safety for all.
As for me and I am sure others too... Farm on!!!

Unregistered
07-15-10, 06:07 AM
...Everyone is titled to it's own...

New entry for Wikipedia: To be titled, intransitive verb.

Unregistered
07-18-10, 06:09 AM
...does bot support registstar... assume a person... has a permission... impersanate... has my number and my me... keep it strong give and bless..

WTF!!! I'm guessing English is NOT your Native language as your previous post made absolutly NO since!!!

Whoever this anon user is flaming others and inciting just for the sake of it: what are u? Ten? On a good day? Ur a coward u don't even rightfully I.d. yourself. Oh, and the whole world doesn't speak English, windbag. Grow up and get lost. Your grammar wasn't much to speak of either, so I'm guessing English isn't your first either...since the sense you made was non.
You have a lovely farm Blessing, ignore the trolls.

Hawk 8
07-18-10, 06:32 AM
I don't know of too many players that would be willing to hide their own gems for other people to find. It is a cool idea though.