PDA

View Full Version : What are the materials needed to make the Observatory?

nixandrc
11-17-12, 09:48 AM
I'm currently on the building the tome to read the tablet of tabernum so while collecting glimmerdusts, i'm stockpiling on fancy beams/blocks, simple glue (avoiding to use my glimmerdusts to make the magic ink, already made 2). I still have yet to complete the builder's caravan which requires me to give out 15 of the fancy beams, blocks, simple glues and 10 builder's hammer. I can now buy the observatory and would like to know what are it's parts? I have a feeling it needs another batch of super glue or worst..

nixandrc
11-17-12, 10:04 AM
never mind, found the answer lol will focus on finshing the tablet first at least im 2/10 done with the magic ink not in a hurry to make the buildings to meet the royal points needed to expand to the secret garden

freshpickins
11-17-12, 11:51 AM
One thing at a time. I totally hear ya about being splitting resources a gazillion way. I keep my caravans at the lowest priority, only when I have extra resources and workshop downtime.

ninjaAhug
11-17-12, 06:14 PM
I'm were your at but one expansion away from my tablet, I have 3 or 4 buildings in the process of being built and am still tossing up of I should split it or focus on one. But wanting them all done now with limited energy and buildings is making the decision tough lol. Looking at Ivy's house however is daunting with all the required materials o.o

aimeeq
11-17-12, 11:22 PM
5 royal beams and blocks. Super glue. I finished this and Ivy's hut today. Just focus on the glimmer dust stuff and the rest will take care of itself

nixandrc
11-22-12, 09:32 AM
just finished my observatory lol now going to finish my tome now, 4 more magic pages left.. i have yet to finish the builder's caravan (still need 5 more fancy beams and have yet to make a builder's hammer) i think i'll do this last after making a ton of lanterns to expand to the knight and the magic garden..

nixandrc
11-22-12, 09:35 AM
just noticed the windmill which is the next goal once i reach level 18 will require more royal parts and more glimmerdusts lol i'll focus on making the lanterns first and just get my gems from my 2 mines or buying iron rich rocks, not in a hurry with this yet, want to get my garden and knight first :P

robotparade
11-01-14, 03:31 PM
But can anyone tell what are the materials needed to build the observatory?

zenobia42
11-01-14, 03:50 PM
Observatory: 5 royal beams, 5 royal blocks, 8 super glues, 50500 coins.

robotparade
11-01-14, 03:53 PM
Thank you!!! Also just found this doc - great guide!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=false&gid=155

marrero13
12-03-14, 08:30 AM
Where do you craft the tome?