PDA

View Full Version : Wasted Gems!!! Confirm button please!!!

pattypopo
11-17-12, 09:14 AM
In my nearly asleep state last night I accidently purchased a new slot, losing 48 gems. These were earned gems that I have spent months accumulating. I had some big dreams of what I was finally going to get with them. None of those dreams included an extra slot. I have been so careful with my finger tapping. Well, to be zen about it, everything is temporary! Poo!

queentina3
11-17-12, 11:17 AM
TL is never going to give us a confirmation button, NEVER. It doesn't matter how many times people request it, complain about not having one, and having the issue "sent to devs", it isn't EVER going to happen. People have posted threads and complained about this issue for YEARS. The CMs have sent the issue to the "devs" thousands of times. We are NEVER going to get a confirmation button.

pattypopo
11-17-12, 12:01 PM
Yea, I know. Had to vent anyway. I don't think TL listens to much of anything we the customers have to say.

imberyo11
11-19-12, 12:41 PM
It is a shame that they don't listen. I think the game has enough paying players for them to be this inconsiderate. But, you know what? Saturday was the second and last time they steal from me. First, it was with a 24 gem slot, then they increased the price so we were "safe". I 've been working hard all since that happened in July to have lots of gems for the Christmas stuff. Last Saturday, I was robbed 40something gems.... I was so mad that I simply put away all of the clothes racks and left a message on my wall telling visitors that I quit. I'm sorry but I wasn't going to delete manually more than 200 neighbors. Team Lava ripped me off of my gems, maybe hoping I was going to buy more, but not anymore. I better not think about of all the things I would have done with the money I spent in gems.... It was fun playing Fashion Story but I cannot submit to this kind of abuse.

neongirl2
11-19-12, 12:52 PM
I know excatly how you feel, firstly I accidentally bought the 24 gem slot, I shook it off because I knew the next one was very expensive at 49 gems and this wouldn't happen again. I was wrong, I had worked very hard and had finally had earned 50 gems, then I accidentally bought the next slot. Overall that is 73 wasted gems, almost 15 dollars worth of actual money if i was to have bought them. I contacted team lava suggesting a confirm button that has been requested multiple times. the response I got said that we cannot refund your gems. Obviously team lava is making money off of accidental purchases, and I hope they listen to the multiple threads of adding a confirm button

ellygator
11-19-12, 03:46 PM
Ugh, I've done this for Pet Story and Restaurant Story. :I It makes me dislike those games because I wasted the gems for it. I am now super careful with Bakery Story and Fashion Story now. They'll never put it in, because they want us to waste our gems. That way, it forces us to buy more. Pretty genius but annoying, I'll say!

pattypopo
11-19-12, 04:01 PM
I guess it is best to never save more than 48 gems. I was saving for the blue circular sofa and was about to clear up some space for it. The fewer gems you haves the better. At least then if your finger slips you don't lose so many.

MecaMeca
11-19-12, 08:55 PM
Why? Can't TL put a confirm purchase button? 2day AGAIN  I accidentally purchased Coins for My HARD to even get GEMS. Why would Any1 want 2 do that! Please TL if U care even a little? Please with the next update Add a confirm purchase feature on spending Our Gems. Some of us actually do earn them.

AlisinChanes
11-22-12, 04:59 AM
...People have posted threads and complained about this issue for YEARS. The CMs have sent the issue to the "devs" thousands of times. We are NEVER going to get a confirmation button.

...because they want us to waste our gems. That way, it forces us to buy more. Pretty genius but annoying, I'll say!

Period. Couldn't have said it better! It'd be wonderful if they'd do like many players have suggested and develope paid versions of some sort. Someone's idea was a PTP fee (monthly, quarterly, yearly). Then again, the prices would probably be apocalyptic.

greatday2bealive
11-22-12, 07:22 AM
I don't consider it genius and it is, to put it bluntly, a very stupid idea.
Would you buy a purse with holes in it so you can lose your money, or woukd you buy one without holes?
If we buy gems, we're buying the first bag...which most people won't buy.