PDA

View Full Version : Getting charged double gems!

pixsmith
11-17-12, 07:23 AM
I used gems to finish wisp lanterns and wisps this morning and got charged double - 8 per lantern and 2 per wisp. Has the pricing changed but the label not?

:mad: angry about this

freshpickins
11-17-12, 11:49 AM
Hey I had the same problem and was asked to contact TL. I haven't heard back though.

Pieface090
11-17-12, 12:21 PM
This has been happening to me as well taking double off me I'm angry too

bdocc
11-17-12, 12:27 PM
I would suggest u to not spend any more of your gems, just in case u might use them up cuz the speeding up is doubled!

kooky panda
11-17-12, 01:13 PM
I used gems to finish wisp lanterns and wisps this morning and got charged double - 8 per lantern and 2 per wisp. Has the pricing changed but the label not?

:mad: angry about this
If you feel you are missing gems, send an email to support so they can look into your game.

fozea2
11-18-12, 12:24 AM
When I use gems to speed something up, a few minutes later the same amounts of gemsI just used disappears from my total again.

For instance, just a few minutes ago, I had 88 gems and I used 4 to speed up a Royal Block (2) and a Royal Beam (2), which left me with 84 gems. I switched to another app, then when I went back to Castle Story I was down to 80 gems. I know I did not accidentally spend the missing 4 gems because I was not using Castle Story at the time.

This happens every time I use gems to speed something up. I lose 2x the amount indicated. Once when I first use them, the second time a few minutes later.

I'm running Castle Story 1.1.1 on an iPad 2 with iOS 6.0.1.

kjjbs
11-18-12, 11:11 PM
I just had the same thing charged double to speed up to wisp lamps thought I was loosing it knew it was four gems but charged me eight

kooky panda
11-19-12, 06:08 AM
I will report over.

bigtail2
11-19-12, 02:47 PM
Just (accidentally)sped up a lantern and it took four gems, then immediately took four more. Sensing a trend here, lol

midnightmeerkat
11-19-12, 03:25 PM
Just (accidentally)sped up a lantern and it took four gems, then immediately took four more. Sensing a trend here, lol
A day ago I accidentally sped up a fancy beam (had one in each workshop). It took 33 gems from me. The other that was not sped up said speed up was 3 gems!! Have emailed support, will see what they say.

PikaSquirrel
11-19-12, 06:41 PM
Thanks for writing in, we will look into this for you.

dolly8855
11-20-12, 07:00 AM
It did the same to me too. So mad, I only realized this today, but I always speed up wisp lantern and didn't realized got charged doubled. What is the email for support?????

kooky panda
11-20-12, 08:44 AM
It did the same to me too. So mad, I only realized this today, but I always speed up wisp lantern and didn't realized got charged doubled. What is the email for support?????
support@teamlava.com

katiesskye
11-20-12, 12:16 PM
I've had the same happen, spent about15 gems speeding things up and it's took at least 30 from me is there anyway to get these back? Thanks

PikaSquirrel
11-21-12, 06:16 PM
This shouldn't be happening anymore, if you still experience this please let us know. Thank you!

dolly8855
11-22-12, 07:23 AM
still no reply from support.... i want my gems back

linaGerene
11-23-12, 12:49 PM
I have been having this same issue for a while now. Just sent an email to support. It doesn't happen every time, which is why I've let it happen so often. I keep thinking that it is fixed, and it happens again! I hope it's fixed soon.

linaGerene
11-23-12, 02:34 PM
This shouldn't be happening anymore, if you still experience this please let us know. Thank you!

This happened to me twice again today!

kooky panda
11-23-12, 03:49 PM
I will pass this on that you are still experiencing this. What item did this happen on?

dolly8855
11-24-12, 06:51 AM
i downloaded new version, it still happen... i speed up wisp lantern... instead of 2, it become 4... instead of 4 it become 8... i have sent 2 emails with no reply.. first email was 4 days ago.

kjjbs
11-25-12, 06:22 PM
Is still happening to me too anything I speed up cist me double so not happy...

sgtmonkeynads
11-25-12, 10:02 PM
I've been seeing that 20% off for days now and thought NO, they will just disappear anyway because of the gem trap.

But, alas, I did buy some. I'm careful not to tap anything twice and if something does come up, I am sure to tap out of bounds first to clear it.

But now I go to speed something up and get charged double? Christ man your f'd no matter what you.

tink1953
11-26-12, 07:51 AM
I have lost gems that I haven't been using to speed things up. I noticed this morning that I have dropped another gem. A bit frustrated that when I emailed support the response I got was to read the forums. This is certainly the most annoying part of this game and I refuse to buy gems since I am afraid of throwing my money away.

mattyboo1
11-26-12, 08:47 AM
I have lost gems that I haven't been using to speed things up. I noticed this morning that I have dropped another gem. A bit frustrated that when I emailed support the response I got was to read the forums. This is certainly the most annoying part of this game and I refuse to buy gems since I am afraid of throwing my money away.
You probably got the automated email which means they received your email

PikaSquirrel
11-26-12, 12:24 PM
Thank you for letting us know. Please send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com if you have not already done so and we will look into this again. Thanks for your patience.

PikaSquirrel
11-26-12, 04:13 PM
This should not be happening anymore, please let us know again if you continue to experience this. Thanks!