PDA

View Full Version : So sorry, but another Diamond rant!

cher6187
11-17-12, 05:58 AM
I'm at level 61 and still can not breed a diamond (or a scorpion, forestfire, or planet! Lol). The diamond is the one fusterating me the most. I was able to get an infinity with the wizard/genie combo but that's it. Darn game has me addicted to where now it's a personal thing lol.
Fusterating out, the breeding time is up in my 15th landworm/mindvolt combo. Let me go hatch another fruitfly and try again. :)

henrylucky
11-17-12, 06:44 AM
Actually, you can't get any Infinity with wizard and genie (purple, water, air)

LilMzB4Life
11-17-12, 09:34 AM
Congrats on getting Infinity. I can't seem to get one no matter what. I was lucky enough to get my one and only diamond during my early level in the game. I still can't get Forestfire,scorpion, aurora, boo, turkey, not to mention most of the light hybrids. I'm just breeding for the sake of breeding now. So many failed attempts has made me lose my interest some. Too depressing. I swear common dragons are stuck to me like glue. I'm getting too much love from them. Ok, sorry to rant. Just needed to vent and let you know you are not alone. I'm at max level in the game and it seems the higher you get in the game, the lower your chances are for getting that rare/super rare dragon. Maybe, that's just for my game though. Anyway, good luck on getting diamond.

LilMzB4Life
11-17-12, 09:40 AM
Forget to mention that I can't get Honey Bee and I'm pretty sure I have left out more that I'm missing. I've lost count.

Takiofallen
11-17-12, 11:55 AM
i was thinking the same thing
Actually, you can't get any Infinity with wizard and genie (purple, water, air)

cher6187
11-17-12, 01:22 PM
My bad! Wizard fairy combo I believe got me my infinity!

tonguelashing
11-17-12, 01:29 PM
I've been trying for almost as long to get a wizard or planet as I have a diamond. Have neither. Try to bread for planet, get charm or titan. Try for wizard get Chorals mostly, though I recently bread two Aethers in a row using 2 lvl 6 choral dragons. A lot of dragon combos are infuriating and elusive, yet other seem to breed them with ease :-(