PDA

View Full Version : Dear TeamLava Team

magzlitex777
11-17-12, 01:28 AM
I have pain stakingly finally finished clearing the first level of my park and will be going on what will seem like a never ending saving fest due to over priced clearing cost HOWEVER my concern are these two areas that are actually not available yo expend on. Down below are screen shots. I was unable to make a screenshot to show not being able to select the areas to expand on. I was wondering WHEN we will be able to expand on them. It is starting to get frustrating when it comes to set things up how I want them.

henrylucky
11-17-12, 01:39 AM
Wow,you have boo !!! how do you get your boo dragon ?

magzlitex777
11-17-12, 01:44 AM
It was crazy! I bred and got the turkey then I bred my white lvl 9 and purple Lvl 10 and got boo Then I bred and hot the leopard. Ive been trying FOREVER for boo.

henrylucky
11-17-12, 01:53 AM
I don't want to get boo anymore because always 17 hrs or 13 hrs on my breeding den not 12 hrs
I will try for diamond, do you have one ?

magzlitex777
11-17-12, 01:57 AM
No not yet ive been trying for that one since day one but no luck yet

magzlitex777
11-17-12, 01:58 AM
I wanted the boo dragon because boo are my daughters initials lol

henrylucky
11-17-12, 02:09 AM
Daugther ? why adult people play this game ?
I'm just a student

henrylucky
11-17-12, 02:12 AM
I have pain stakingly finally finished clearing the first level of my park and will be going on what will seem like a never ending saving fest due to over priced clearing cost HOWEVER my concern are these two areas that are actually not available yo expend on. Down below are screen shots. I was unable to make a screenshot to show not being able to select the areas to expand on. I was wondering WHEN we will be able to expand on them. It is starting to get frustrating when it comes to set things up how I want them.
Oh, yes
Those areas won't be able to expand because every islands have one area that never be able to expand.
(Maybe, TL don't want global warming on Dragon Story)

Zulac99
11-17-12, 04:48 AM
Or they could be a place holder for something like the Dawn Tree, I hope.

MazShaddix
11-17-12, 05:05 AM
I'm just a student

I'm an adult who plays this 3-5 times a day and I also have a child (4 month old son)
The good thing about this can is that it can be played by anyone :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-17-12, 05:33 AM
I'm just a student

lol. bless you.
I play because it's entertaining, a good pass time and a little addictive.
Count yourself lucky. When I was a student, I actually studied. lol. No time for games!
Not to mention the fact that most phones didn't even have games much less a coloured screen!!

: )

kwhales
11-17-12, 07:37 AM
lol. bless you.
I play because it's entertaining, a good pass time and a little addictive.
Count yourself lucky. When I was a student, I actually studied. lol. No time for games!
Not to mention the fact that most phones didn't even have games much less a coloured screen!!

: )

Geez, when I was a student we didn't have games like this to play. Computers were just up and coming, yes, we used paper and pencil and typewriters. We also talked to each other--no texting for us.

Boy, am I old. or is that antique or classic???

onawing1
11-17-12, 07:52 AM
Cell phones did not even exist in my day. My kids roll their eyes when I play.

Yes, team lava wants the option for later expansions. The think of the positives, each area you can't expand saves you 800,000!

RoseMeyer
11-17-12, 09:08 AM
typewriter erasers and liquid paper and carbon paper.

as for games, well we had quarters, spin the bottle and ....well.. stuff like that.

magzlitex777
11-17-12, 09:13 AM
I'm just a student

I play this because its entertaining and it is also something I can do with my daughter. Being a student you might want to learn not to be so judgemental towards people. A lot of adults play this game.

LilMzB4Life
11-17-12, 09:19 AM
I'm just a student

I'm a grown up as well and play this game in my leisure time. I have 2 children: 9 year old daughter and 11 year old son. The great thing about this game is that it can be enjoyed by all ages.

Takiofallen
11-17-12, 11:20 AM
floppy disc/ vetrex, nintendo we are all gamers at heart age means nothing. Ahh my game boy and pokemon it was the size of a brick.

salinho
11-17-12, 12:08 PM
I'm just a student
Why shouldn't adults play this game too? Is it age-restricted? I'm 23 and I play. There are grandparents playing this game also. Please be more respectful towards other people. Just the other day you wrote in my island's wall calling me a liar without even knowing that I had been talking about my main account, not my secondary account which is the one I post from.
Maturityy comes with age, I gues...

salinho
11-17-12, 12:09 PM
I'm just a student

Also, teenage parents exist, you know! (Sadly)

salinho
11-17-12, 12:15 PM
floppy disc/ vetrex, nintendo we are all gamers at heart age means nothing. Ahh my game boy and pokemon it was the size of a brick.

Oh, not that big... XD i still have my gameboy color with pokemon gold, crystal, and... Blue!! :D

Takiofallen
11-17-12, 12:51 PM
ok true but compared to tech now it was huge. I had a game boy color in green. ahh the flashbacks. I'm sure most of the adults playing DS have a gamer past. We could run circles around theses youngins
Oh, not that big... XD i still have my gameboy color with pokemon gold, crystal, and... Blue!! :D

kwhales
11-17-12, 01:03 PM
Eight track tapes. Mimeograph machines...ah the smell of fresh ink.

I enjoy playing. It can be frustrating but what the heck. You're only young once, but young at heart forever.

and. age is irrelevent. Games don't care how old you are......or they would give me all the dragons I want.

kooky panda
11-17-12, 02:09 PM

This thread has gone way off topic. Closing thread.

Current thread on this topic

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39731-Expanding&p=322865&viewfull=1#post322865